Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2458 Views)

Should I Keep Buying Her Things Or Not? / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ohn1759: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.... tongue
#Palmgossip
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by yeyeboi(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2016
as the poster above me username sounds that is how you are 'yeyeboy'

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ajomzz(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2016
undecidedMaybe the person below has something to say
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by NevetsIbot(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2016
goodluck bruh... Lmao... Happy living together... Maybe the person below will have an answer for yu
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by dingbang(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2016
The poster above me is so daft that the poster even below me will be twenty times more daft than the original poster
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Julietcutie(f): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2016
tell her that is better you have your space
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Kylekent59: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Guy no try am ooooo. U might get her pregnant cry cry and dnt come here to tell us oooo. Better be wise. Dnt let what killed samson kill u. Be wise just like joseph

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Perfecttouch(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2016
ohn1759:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

#Palmgossip
its a two way thing. Six years ago while I was still in school,my girlfriend then doesn't have a real place to stay,she always quart with her friends( which I know nothing about) . Then this particular day,it was raining and she wanted to go cos it was late,I told her to stay. Second day,third day, she didn't go. Fast forward, we started living couples life and thank God today,we are married with a kid. So this is it,

If you know u are not sure if you will eventually marry her,then don't allow her. If you do,
1) ur expenses just got doubled.
2) you no longer have privacy
3) you have to limit or restrict your guys from visiting you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by DRISKLEF(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2016
No biggie. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2016
unless u have the intention of getting married to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by preetypam(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2016
living in bondage
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Stevebamdex2: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
There are many things involve here.are you living in a room apartment? You need a kitchen ,the inner room and the other room to accommodate a woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ring7(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
It nothing,accept her,Men are scares, Prison,war front fighting boko and at the terrorist and some turning g*y.so girls Dee bex
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by firstking01(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's not cool...co-habitation kills the vibe in a relationship...the missing will no longer be there...the cherishment will swing away...the love will with time drain down...there 'll never be fun in the relationship...and ofcourse there 'll not be need for you to marry again cos you are already married...don't try it...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
You don't love her. You love the benefits of her body. If you did there will not be any games on the side and you would be talking about a future with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by daviddagreat: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
oh u are screwed big time
dude don't crap were u eat......I mean don't eat where u....
emmm. anyway my point is YOU ARE SCREWED
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by franklyn00(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chaiiiiii...u mean she wants to come and live with you in your father's house?!

Start saving to pay her dowry first, rent a house then do the needful
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by schumastic(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
no two ways about it, it's a no no, let your head do the thinking and not your third leg or heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by vchykp(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
ohn1759:

#Palmgossip

i will advice you never to dream of such, am talking out of experience, it blocks success and many other disadvantages, the only good thing about it is sex, just read my previous post and see a lil of my experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by vchykp(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Perfecttouch:
its a two way thing. Six years ago while I was still in school,my girlfriend then doesn't have a real place to stay,she always quart with her friends( which I know nothing about) . Then this particular day,it was raining and she wanted to go cos it was late,I told her to stay. Second day,third day, she didn't go. Fast forward, we started living couples life and thank God today,we are married with a kid. So this is it,

If you know u are not sure if you will eventually marry her,then don't allow her. If you do,
1) ur expenses just got doubled.
2) you no longer have privacy
3) you have to limit or restrict your guys from visiting you.

this things you listed is not even the problem, i am a living testimony, thier is more to it than the eyes can meet, if he is not ready to marry her before taking her in, its a NO..! NO..!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
and what should we do about it?? Stop her from moving in? Or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by edbor(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Are you her father?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Domt allow her do so

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by stsinner: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
preetypam:
living in bondage
u think thats a bad idea?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by stsinner: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
ohn1759:

your other games? & you claim to love her? Kwantinu
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Akinlekanwr(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'll advise you don't try it. Many aspect of your relationship will be at stake. My relationship is still recovering from the consequences of having to stay with my gf for 2 months. Its just a matter of time you'll get really bored with the idea, its not a question of how deep your feelings for her is. Some things are better done when it is right, and this is actually one of them.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by westlius(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=stsinner post=50871127] your other games? & you claim to love her? Kwantinu[/quote my dear do u mean he should be eating only okro soup everyday MBANO
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have never been married, but involved in many shacked up relationships in my past--both long term and short term. Live together only if she is the one you will eventually marry, else offer some assistance to maintain her own place separate from you. It is marriage (shacking up) in many ways--in a good and bad sense--with plenty of opportunities to cheat. My last shacked up relationship did it for me (maybe I should have cheated, lol). I am happy to be single, and living alone. Whatever choice you make, make it for the right reasons. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by tociano009(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you have been together for at least 6month and you understand little about her, and you have no sidechicks i think you can allow her to comeover and along the way, you ll know exactly what is going to happen .....dont forget to pray about it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by tociano009(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
amross16:
I have never been married, but involved in many shacked up relationships in my past--both long term and short term. Live together only if she is the one you will eventually marry, else offer some assistance to maintain her own place separate from you. It is marriage (shacking up) in many ways--in a good and bad sense--with plenty of opportunities to cheat. My last shacked up relationship did it for me (maybe I should have cheated, lol). I am happy to be single, and living alone. Whatever choice you make, make it for the right reasons. Good luck.
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Vaze(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
That will be very on wish of you. Please don't allow that to happen instead marry her if you truely love her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Turns You On The Most On You Lover? (opinion Poll) / Rate My Bae (photo) / My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.