Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Girls Will You Rock This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Will You Rock This?? (1159 Views)

Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Will You Rock This?? by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gurlz: can you wear this to your boyfriend's house??
GUYs what will you do if your gf visits u putting on this??

Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by SUGARBEE(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
She bad.. Like seriously I can never ever reduce my self to such indecency.. She'll be better off naked
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by bluaero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
I will get an instant hard-on
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by fredleo95(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
That's just Sick shocked sad ..... BUT IMMA SIT BACK AND RELAX THEN TELL MOMMA TO COME SIT ON ME...THATS IT
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by Histrings08(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
End time thingz...
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by nnadychuks(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
The girl fit smell self.. See how she dirty.. Pig!
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by nnadychuks(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
:
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
How does one leave the house looking like that? The extra clothing is unnecessary because the parts that should be covered, are exposed. What's the point? She should just roam the streets in her birthday suit. One word for this, TRASHY.
Re: Girls Will You Rock This?? by Oruemu(f): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fotoshop u guess

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed / Photos: Ugandan Singer Who Married 68-year-old White Shows Off Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.