Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? (2294 Views)

Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? / Pictures That Proves 2017 Was A Year Of Ass Licking & Sucking / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm sure u don't. Mayb that's why so many guys like skin to skin sex.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Is everything alright with you?

4 Likes

Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
RickRichards:
Is everything alright with you?

m all right. U r the one who is nt all right. U guys dn't like to use condom, u ll pester d lady to indulge in skin to skin, it's unfair.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

m all right. U r the one who is nt all right. U guys dn't like to use condom, u ll pester d lady to indulge in skin to skin, it's unfair.

You are contradicting yourself
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by olajorn(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:
If u do, den ntn should stop u from having sex with a condom.
this makes no sense,stay joke with
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by stan241(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Huh?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are contradicting yourself

no, m nt. M saying whether u enjoy licking sweet with its wrapper or nt, always use a condom when engaging in pre-marital sex.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
What a silly analogy.

1 Like

Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
What a silly analogy.
ma friend, hw'r u?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

no, m nt. M saying whether u enjoy licking sweet with its wrapper or nt, always use a condom when engaging in pre-marital sex.

If we say no, we don't enjoy licking sweet with its wrap, then we don't enjoy having sex with a condom

But your topic and content contradicts each other
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

ma friend, hw'r u?
fine thanks.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by iamauxin(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kids on the loose. Smh
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

If we say no, we don't enjoy licking sweet with its wrap, then we don't enjoy having sex with a condom

the op is high
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by naijaboiy: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
If you enjoyed licking sweet with its wrap on as a little child then your brain was functioning upside down. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

do u enjoy licking sweet with its wrapper?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
the op is high

Lol, she didn't really settle down to think on it, the thing just flashed through her mind and she felt it made perfect sense and decided to post it

It happens, her mistake was not thinking

1 Like

Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

do u enjoy licking sweet with its wrapper?

No
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
fine thanks.
do u enjoy licking sweet with its cover?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol, she didn't really settle down to think on it, the thing just flashed through her mind and she felt it made perfect sense and decided to post it

It happens, her mistake was not thinking
thats one point. She could also be an attention seeker.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

do u enjoy licking sweet with its cover?
no one does
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

No

so obviously u dn't enjoy sex with condom. Den u better nt have sex or what do u think?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
thats one point. She could also be an attention seeker.

Time will tell
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

so obviously u dn't enjoy sex with condom. Den u better nt have sex or what do u think?

My dear, nobody licks sweet with it's wrap on... do you?

1 Like

Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
no one does
so that's enough reason for ur b.f to have skin to skin sex with u?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

My dear, nobody licks sweet with it's wrap on... do you?
u aven't answered ma question.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

so that's enough reason for ur b.f to have skin to skin sex with u?
grin I think I am beginning to know who u are grin
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

u aven't answered ma question.

I don't lick sweet with it's wrap on and nobody does either

Do you?
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

I don't lick sweet with it's wrap on and nobody does either

Do you?
we can't really say, sm people may enjoy it with its wrapper.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
grin I think I am beginning to know who u are grin

who am i? Omo oba.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by dopeJemi: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

we can't really say, sm people may enjoy it with its wrapper.

I give up
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by delectablegyal(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

I give up

which one do u enjoy, With wrapper or without wrapper? I mean sex.
Re: Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? by olexjay(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don't understand self

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? / Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? / Where Is Laveda? Nairaland Darkest Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.