Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? (2294 Views)

'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
You met and dated a girl when you were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to £900,000 per month. Things were going well with the relationship and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remained jobless. Assuming you are this guy, what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can you do this for love? Pls send this to many, and see what they reply you. Its a topic for discussion
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by jerryfunky(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
first things first.....it's just a fiction............then secondly it's a fiction........and lastly I know it's a fiction so I really don't care......case closed....

11 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by nevi12(f): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
jerryfunky:
first things first.....it's just a fiction............then secondly it's a fiction........and lastly I know it's a fiction so I really don't care......case closed....
2nded

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by IamLEGEND1: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
£900,000 per month with a degree?

6 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by wordbank(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
nevi12:
2nded
3rded

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Oruemu(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't think she made a vow, cos if she does, she wouldn't had broken it.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by muheewa(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
£700000 no be small money o.....Ass long as the money keeps rolling in I don't give a Bleep..Will still go ahead to marry her....£700000. Important pAss Virginity. What's the point of keeping Virginity nd be in poverty..........To Hell with Virginity......

6 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by obiorathesubtle: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
FÚck Virginity! £900k no be beans o

She did it for us! I'll love her more.

5 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Richy4(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Anyways I did not plan to marry a virgin........ I go use am cook soup? What matters is how my partner feels towards me. is that love sparkling like diamond? and I guess so because what she did was going an extra mile for me.......

As for my reaction, I will simply thank her for what she has done. the words for that is sacrifice....

As for my boss, he will not be invited on the wedding day for her sake and her dignity........

case closed

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by lanicky(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
£900 000! :oo
Guy wake up..you're still in Nigeria.

BTW, I can't do that for anything undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
£900,000 per month?

who is dis girl?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Can't do that For anything..undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
justified19:
£900,000 per month?

who is dis girl?
Nothing is impossible
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
jerryfunky:
It's a true life story. Don't mind the exaggerated salary
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
nma24:
Nothing is impossible
u can even earn 1trillion dollars every month cos nothing is impossible
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by MrCork: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
nma24:
You met and dated a girl when you were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to £900,000 per month. Things were going well with the relationship and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remained jobless. Assuming you are this guy, what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can you do this for love? Pls send this to many, and see what they reply you. Its a topic for discussion

angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by MrCork: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
nma24:

..arrre u lightskin? angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by domopps(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fiction and fiction......nma24 try us again with another blockbuster superlative tale!

But srzl would marry her 2 encourage her fake loyalty but I must pay her back by marrying another wife........

Cheeeeeers
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2016
domopps:
Fiction and fiction......nma24 try us again with another blockbuster superlative tale!

But srzl would marry her 2 encourage her fake loyalty but I must pay her back by marrying another wife........

Cheeeeeers
Whats with the Mention?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by domopps(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Whats with the Mention?

Same goes to the mention on yesterday's one chance thread!

Good morning!

Cheers
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by sam6055(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2016
No problem I would still marry her.... but also teach her more morals
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2016
domopps:

Same goes to the mention on yesterday's one chance thread!

Good morning!

Cheers
Cheers
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by lola024(f): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2016
No man will be mad about that.....just one sex
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2016
lola024:
No man will be mad about that.....just one sex
Are u sure about that?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction As A Man? by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
nevi12:
2nded
3rdedembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Laveda? Nairaland Darkest Girl? / ★ Usman Shagari Is The Grandson Of Former President Shehu Shagari (photos) / Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.