Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu (38476 Views)

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
tellwisdom:
Bro, keep spreading the news for restoration of sanity. I think they raid randomly whenever they need their children's school fees and money for beer plus nkwobi

I only pity the children and everybody else that benefits from these blood money, cos nature is so unforgiving.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
haibe:
I think the guy doesn't know about these people called SARS

Experience will be the best teacher for him, he thinks it's funny when someone is being apprehended unfairly.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Johnrake69: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
I can relate with this... About a month ago, a family friend and his whole family were framed for robbery including a neighbor that knew nothing. They came in and started searching and suddenly they saw a gun at the roof top of the corridor, so, they arrested my guy, the mum, sisters, and a neighbor that knew nothing. The mum and the sisters spent two days in their custody while my guy and the neighbor spent two weeks. Funny enough the guy that claimed he was robbed is the bastard son of my guy's late dad and I guess that was his own way of trying to fight for the properties the father left. My guy told us that they push out people in the middle of the night and shoot them. He said from his conversations with inmates most of them are victims of power that be. I really will like us to form a movement to fight against this evil. Before now I have heard so many cruel stories of SARS. Menh people are really in physical bondage. And for those thinking it only happens in the south east, this was with Sars at Ikeja. God bless you all!

Please lets create a hashtag and start tweeting. This evil must be exposed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by haibe(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Experience will be the best teacher for him, he thinks it's funny when someone is being apprehended unfairly.
True. .. How are you? smiley
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Chikapali(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Grow up. Ppl must be in the know abt this police activities. Hw many times have u as a person written to government? Av never seen anybody that hates the NPF more than I do. I can't kill a chicken bt I can murder a dozen of them in cold blood.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by SirBlack999(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
ThankGod u are alive,here in onitsha,we prefer Army to handle you than that sars awkuzu.
My friend who has been there told me,that no matter what,i shouldn't be praying of entering dat place,his pubic(p*nis) hairs were pulled out one by one as a form of touch.
ThankGod the Op has confirmed the human parts selling cus that rumour has been going around in my neighbourhood since ages.
Last year,a boy and his family went for thanksgiving in a church when he was released.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by lantres000(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Gents please lets take the op serious and keep lending our voice to his very issue . NPF Have turned out to be legalised arm robbers .

In civilised countries, if a police would go on an operation that would not warrant uniform, he must carry a bardge and not an ID card.

But here naija police man go wear jeans and shirt with AK 47 and be flashing you ID card . Any body can make ID card for business center na. So please those people making funny comments here will not understand until it has happened to them or someone close to them. Police kill innocent people evey day in Nigeria . Please note that a legalised arm robber is a threat to national security.

My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Boltzmannolly(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Hum my brother thank God for ur lyfe oooo. Dats exactly wôt dey do to just pick innocent people and den at de middle of de 9th gun dem down for huiman parts to be sold. Infact their was a tyme I went to a state and pass thru ds SARS office what I saw was "We Are Paid To Kill" imagine dat nigerianz. God help us oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by justi4jesu(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
haibe:
True. .. How are you? smiley

Iyamfyn cheesy wink
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Ebig22 post=37141847][/quote]

Guy u want people to help give every single detail especially locations if people hadn't commented anambra we wouldn't have known akwuzu was in Anambra
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by haibe(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Chikapali:
Grow up. Ppl must be in the know abt this police activities. Hw many times have u as a person written to government? Av never seen anybody that hates the NPF more than I do. I can't kill a chicken bt I can murder a dozen of them in cold blood.
lol... baba calm down oo; or else you will be seen as a worse person than them..
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by haibe(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Iyamfyn cheesy wink
Obviously. ... you enjoying life as usual cool
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by idu1(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Presidency, Npf headquarter, human right commission and all civil society should take note and actions too.

Cos by time human being decided to form a militia to fight this police impunity nigeria state ll not like it o.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by MARKone(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
maestroz:
pictures or nobody would believe you.

F00lish mongrel. SARS, go carry you soon, and I hope you come out alive with pictures.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by centjamie(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
tellwisdom:
Bro, Are you poor??...You don't have television at home?? sad

You are a very big fool for asking such asinine question.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Your experience is little compared with what is happening there. Awkuzu Sacrima as it is called slangly in Anambra is another hell on earth. You were right, they have five cells, designated respectively according to your purported crime. The kind of torture, inhumanity and intimidation meted on inmates are immeasurable. They have many sections of torture, one is called hanging- the inmate will be tied on the leg and hands stretched backwards, then they will hang the inmate on a two standing pole like a goat. Men, even if you did not commit the crime, you will admit just to be laid down. The other one is called turnaround. With this, they will tie their victim on a ceiling fan, switch it on randomly on escalation till the person confesses or should I say admit to what he did not do. The third one looks simple but it is the deadliest- here they will tie your hands with rubber cut out from worn out tube, from your armpit till your fingers. One hardly lasts in this method longer than 15 minutes without suffocating. Another one is called talk true- here they will insert spoke, needle or broom stick in their victim's penis and trod till he confesses or rather admits wrongly. I wonder why the government gave them this kind of authority to treat and torture people at will without questions. This inhumanity has to be checked or we are years back towards the realization of a true democratic nation.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by suruwilliams(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
maestroz:
pictures or nobody would believe you.
which planet is this guy from undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by justi4jesu(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2015
haibe:
Obviously. ... you enjoying life as usual cool

Thanks to baba at the top. wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by justi4jesu(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2015
suruwilliams:
which planet is this guy from undecided

Planet of the Ap lipsrsealed s

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by daddyiel(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Nigerian police/ Human rights should as matter of urgency look into the activities of SARS Owkuzu, we see similar stories and experiences everyday, in one case It was at one of the Hotel/viewing center in college of Education Nsugbe, they arrested more than 80 people there, they came with about six buses and they took people's car from the place, they where all bailed with 30k each, a neighbor in the market his brother went to visit their eldest brother, that night SARS rounded up every man in the compound (they said they were looking for the landlord's Son) after all stories most men where bail with 55k, about four of them were detained longer, 3days later to their greatest suprise they tagged them kidnappers, after Alot of investigation by the family they found that the police men brought 2 poeple from where they call dark cell and instruct them point does men so as to reduce their bail prices from million to a few hundreds of thousand, the young man ended spending two months there and one month in prison till date that young has lost sanity, they transferred him to prison because the family has long legs(imagine those that have noone) if you listen to his story while in SARS u will shade tears, he said people die like chickens, the police officers feel like gods, untouchable and unchallengable, Government should checkmate their activities once in a while(they are probably keep the streets safe) buh in total honesty, maybe private firms/human rights should their activities , ask anybody that lives around Obosi, Onitsha, Nkpor, Ogidi, Awka and environs. A young man spent 4 months there because someone borrowed his phone to activate a sim card at a sim registration center, it took prayers and hundreds of thousands to bail him even as the police has already known the truth two weeks into the case. SARS Owkuzu is hell he said people live every minute there as if it's there last because people kept disappearing without record, they kept doing undertakers Jobs, they have a shrine(blood thirsty) and native doctor there, there best way of investigation is to bring people out from cells and force/pressure them with threats of killing/soft landing no matter their case to point fingers or call names guilty or innocent, I keep wondering why government gave them the kind of liberty they enjoy, the least of them is a landlord, driving flashy and living extravagant life.
@op thank your God they didn't switch you with a criminal set them free while u languish there for a crime u never thought of.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by bendike: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
For some reasons had to frequent the lagos cp's office months back. Quite frequently you hear gun shots and scream from people. I was told that the gun shots were from sars office located in the premises. That people were being shot during interrogation or outrightly being killed. As for the so called sars police officers, you really need to see this people, they look more like armed robbers. Its just like to take area boys from the motor park and give them assault rifles. Dirty looking with ear rings on their ears, tatoos etc. They look more like armed robbers than policemen. I actully withnessed them drive in with some criminls and next thing in public glare started counting money to share. Its just a shame that the scum of the land are those me employ to protect us.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Missy89(f): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
itstorekeeper:
Your experience is little compared with what is happening there. Awkuzu Sacrima as it is called slangly in Anambra is another hell on earth. You were right, they have five cells, designated respectively according to your purported crime. The kind of torture, inhumanity and intimidation meted on inmates are immeasurable. They have many sections of torture, one is called hanging- the inmate will be tied on the leg and hands stretched backwards, then they will hang the inmate on a two standing pole like a goat. Men, even if you did not commit the crime, you will admit just to be laid down. The other one is called turnaround. With this, they will tie their victim on a ceiling fan, switch it on randomly on escalation till the person confesses or should I say admit to what he did not do. The third one looks simple but it is the deadliest- here they will tie your hands with rubber cut out from worn out tube, from your armpit till your fingers. One hardly lasts in this method longer than 15 minutes without suffocating. Another one is called talk true- here they will insert spoke, needle or broom stick in their victim's penis and trod till he confesses or rather admits wrongly. I wonder why the government gave them this kind of authority to treat and torture people at will without questions. This inhumanity has to be checked or we are years back towards the realization of a true democratic nation.

Jesus! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
My dad must hear this. Where is their station?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
My dad must hear this. Where is their station?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Octaves(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Op. What you are saying is so true. Pls, write to the state government, federal government and IGP. Those ppl are terrorists
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.

You are very foolish for this post

Is it now a crime to watch football?

If you don't have anything meaningful to say you better park well else..........

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:
Awkuzu is in anambra state. The place is notorious. They dont allow you to get much detail. They will sieze your phone immediately they arrest you.they are satan. They abuse human right more than soldiers

Bro edit your first post, add more details, the viewing centre where you were arrested, where awkuzu is, what crime did they charge you with? anything that makes your story factual, don't underestimate the power of this forum. In the past month I know of two cases of military brutality which the defence headquarters responded to at least.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.

You didn't make one bit of sense, whether acquired or innate.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by SmartMugu: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]What the OP wrote there is very true. When they say "they will travel you", it means you'll be killed and your parts be sold to buyers. My brother was there few months back.

The other day, they arrested a cousin of mine because he attended a club. They came to the club with 10buses and 2hilux vans and packed everyone they could lay their hands on. Everyone of them was bailed out with 30k. It wasn't funny.

Those guys are notorious and criminals. If you have a relation and friend being detained there and you don't look for a lawyer to move his case to court, they will kill that person and sell off his parts. I know what am saying[/size]
Do these really happen or they are made up stories? If they do, is that in just one jurisdiction or its everywhere SARS operate in Nigeria?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Themaingate:

You are very foolish for this post

Is it now a crime to watch football?

If you don't have anything meaningful to say you better park well else..........

You got thus statement correct .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by 2sex(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2015
akpanikpe:

Serious matter, is this the right place to come and report? When he saw them writting 200 instead of 20,000 why dint he complain? You want me to take it serious and go fight the police for him Abi?
simple sense u no get

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by 2scorehigh(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2015
youmour:
Some people are just spewing rubbish here,clearly they havent been molested by this monsters,i pray when its your turn you guys will come out of it alive to support the OP.

Don't mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.