Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu (38888 Views)

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by socialmediaman: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
itstorekeeper:
Your experience is little compared with what is happening there. Awkuzu Sacrima as it is called slangly in Anambra is another hell on earth. You were right, they have five cells, designated respectively according to your purported crime. The kind of torture, inhumanity and intimidation meted on inmates are immeasurable. They have many sections of torture, one is called hanging- the inmate will be tied on the leg and hands stretched backwards, then they will hang the inmate on a two standing pole like a goat. Men, even if you did not commit the crime, you will admit just to be laid down. The other one is called turnaround. With this, they will tie their victim on a ceiling fan, switch it on randomly on escalation till the person confesses or should I say admit to what he did not do. The third one looks simple but it is the deadliest- here they will tie your hands with rubber cut out from worn out tube, from your armpit till your fingers. One hardly lasts in this method longer than 15 minutes without suffocating. Another one is called talk true- here they will insert spoke, needle or broom stick in their victim's penis and trod till he confesses or rather admits wrongly. I wonder why the government gave them this kind of authority to treat and torture people at will without questions. This inhumanity has to be checked or we are years back towards the realization of a true democratic nation.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
2sex:
am fine o. How ur program?

Yea, almost done. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Agbalanze(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2015
How do we escalate this to Npf twitter handle or Facebook account?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
If you have nothing better to say, keep shut and listen.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by 2sex(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea, almost done. smiley
congrats in advance and go hammer big cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2015
2sex:
congrats in advance and go hammer big cool

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Johnrake69: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Agbalanze:
How do we escalate this to Npf twitter handle or Facebook account?

#OnlyinSARS hashtag has been created. Just tweet with it and mention @policeng

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by GudluckIBB(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
missKiffy:

So people should not watch ball again

No, not that people should not watch ball again.
Think of the risk involve, a lot of the people have either been missing or got injured or even dead becos of football.

If that guy was wasted by Sars, what do you think his family will be going through now? Off course they will be in pains.

My take is this, if you can watch it in ur house, pls do.if not, viewing centre is not a safe place...........remember, you have a lot to loose and none to gain when the unexpected happens.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Jeflox: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
OH MY GOD ARISE AND HELP THIS NATION. THE POOR ARE GOING THROUGH HELL IN THIS COUNTRY, THERE'S A LOT OF HUMAN RIGHT INTIMIDATION. PLEASE GOD HELP us (am crying profusely) , someone told long ago about the so called Awkuzu SARS, WILLY OBIANO please save the poor masses, that is the main work.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by SirBlack999(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Johnrake69:

Please lets use this hashtag #OnlyinSARS to share our stories on twitter. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by SirBlack999(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Johnrake69:

Please lets use this hashtag #OnlyinSARS to share our stories on twitter. Thanks
good.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by mightyokwy(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Chinekem muoooo, I can still remenber those old good days in ANSU Igbaraim campus very close to awkuzu. Majority of ansu students live in awkuzu. Those guys are heartless. Those days we dnt go out once is 6:30pm, if you do you ar at their mercy. One day my guy had small issue with one girl in his hostel, the babe run to awkuzu and call his sars boy friend. They arrested him, toursured him like a thief and after two days he was bailed with 50k. They intimidate sudents any how.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Godskidmidas(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.
Aahan!! how you take dey reason like this
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by VickJames(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:

Awkuzu is in anambra state. Near nteje and igbariam.

You should give complete information like someone who wants to go there from any part of the world. This information is important and we need to show these men that we are not with guns but we're more powerful.

Everybody reading this, please and please, go to your facebook page and your twitter account. Say your mind on this issue. Enough is a enough!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by persius555(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
funshint:
SARS! SARS!! SARS!!! Those guys are bloody killers. Its time for a judicial enquiry into their operations to be set up. So many innocent lives hv been wasted by these blood thirsty animals. Their notorious activities is thesame all over. God help us!!!
You are right. PMB's govt needs to look into the modus operandi of this cult like arm of NPF. It is acts like this that label the country as a terrorism friendly country. Police brutality is the last thing this govt needs. All the SARS HQ natinwide should be looked into and possibly disbanded and all officers with a history assignment should be investigated. This is the 21st century and not the napoleon era. We cannot afford another boko haram self-styled uprising in this country. It will be foolish on the path of the govt to forget that such police high handedness was what resulted in the killing of mohammed yusuf, b4 boko haram went wild. We cannot be putting out fire in one part of the country and watching some unpatriotic policemen start another. Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by GudluckIBB(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Godskidmidas:

Bros, no hard feelings, but I'm just thinking of the risk involved in watching match in a public place.
Assuming that guy was killed by sars, the loss is more than the gain

Remember we live in a society were policemen men and women are insane.
They do things with impunity.
That's my take.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by StreetNews: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Akwuzu sars inhumaniy to man is becoming alarming. During my last visit @ anambra state to interview a top HOD at chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university, they were chasing an innocent bus driver. At first, I was wondering what was happenning. Although they caught him. In my curiocity, I quickly head to their section @awkuzu,,, what I saw that day was gory and inhuman. Human beings dying and rotting in jail... Probably will upload a video soon about this.... Reporter Anns: street news

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by tinnymerit(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2015
a classmate was asked to pay 500k for recharge card before they could discharge him.isnt that barbaric?.Come toi think of it he was lucky because many were not given such priviledge to pay before they show them to the uinderworld.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by VickJames(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2015
haibe:
I think the guy doesn't know about these people called SARS

That guy is a policeman.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2015
It looks like those Vigilante are members of Anti Man U squad. They are heartbroken coz of what My Manchi Depay Did the other day and dats why they came to the viewing centre to arrest u Guys........ Fvck Up To All Blues Fans......
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by nairaman66(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
The SARS in every states in Nigeria should be disbanded and scrapped like the NYSC!!

You need to see how these dudes operate in Delta State, pure satanic vices!!
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Mykelpato(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
SARS AWKUZU...wicked people.. Should i talk abt how they caught my innocent frnd at night by 9pm along wit others at a suya joint..they tortured the guys so badly,if they call u a thief and u say u re not..they will kip on beating u till u admit that while videoing it. Then ur people wil bail u wit wit large sums.

Their Minor torture includes : Hanging ur legs to the ceiling, pouring cold water on ur back and when soft they will flog u wit koboko or matchet, iron pressing,any kind of satanic torture u will think of. Some who they tortured came out insane bcox,blood entered his head during torture.

#when no one comes to bail u,they wil tell u to run home dat u re innocent,when doing so they wil shoot u from D back #chai Sars are the Boko harams we av here in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Mykelpato(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
greens:
This OP no try at all. So you can not even mention the name of the police station as well as their vehicle registration number and other related things that can make them feel the heat?

U no get brain , Sars means Special Anti robbery sqaud and Awkuzu is a town in Anambra state. The O.p made evrytin clear. Vehicle Reg number u say? So if dem arrest u,u wil check dat? Those people dey intimidate lawyers sef...once you enter their hands is either death or bail ..they shoot people evryday come anambra and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Sabado(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
This should be a breaking news on our national tv!
This is the type of news thats supposed to be on OUR PAPERS-FRONT PAGES!!
OUR SECURITY DETAIL IS APPEARING TO BE THE UN-SECURED( THE DAGGER THAT SHOULD BE CAST OUT)
GOD HELP US!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by saintandsinnerz: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Johnrake69:
I can relate with this... About a month ago, a family friend and his whole family were framed for robbery including a neighbor that knew nothing. They came in and started searching and suddenly they saw a gun at the roof top of the corridor, so, they arrested my guy, the mum, sisters, and a neighbor that knew nothing. The mum and the sisters spent two days in their custody while my guy and the neighbor spent two weeks. Funny enough the guy that claimed he was robbed is the bastard son of my guy's late dad and I guess that was his own way of trying to fight for the properties the father left. My guy told us that they push out people in the middle of the night and shoot them. He said from his conversations with inmates most of them are victims of power that be. I really will like us to form a movement to fight against this evil. Before now I have heard so many cruel stories of SARS. Menh people are really in physical bondage. And for those thinking it only happens in the south east, this was with Sars at Ikeja. God bless you all!

Please lets create a hashtag and start tweeting. This evil must be exposed.
I suggest we create a hashtag with the caption #SARSCriminalityShouldBeInvestigated. Now Tweet this and ask your friend to retweet. You can even tweet to the police official tweeter handle or even to the president. Let d tweet start

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by ChappyChase: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
eph12:

If you don use your own head you go know say na crap you type here. Did the OP fight or do anything illegal because of football? Always try to eat in the morning before logging into NL. It helps.
Hahhahahhahaha!!! Guy. You don kill person oo, but I think that's a nice suggestion..
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Jaypea98: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:

Awkuzu is in anambra state. Near nteje and igbariam.
modify your first post and add that to it that way people dont have to scroll several pages to get their address .
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pavore9:
Na their way! Can't forget a nasty experience some years back as we were coming back from Nteje, they stopped us at Akwuzu junction and were boldly trying to extort money from us, not knowing that a Rev.Fr. was the one driving us, who was on vacation in Nigeria. The Priest insisted on being taken to their command centre, on getting there he revealed his identity as he was not clerically dressed. All we were hearing was 'fada no vex, fada no vex' angry
they new trouble was around corner. don't worry deir time of impunity is almost over. u saw what is happening to the military officers that tortured a guy in Abuja recently.? two police men are also being prosecuted in Ondo state
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Johnnoo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:
This is to expose the wickedness, cruelity, man inhumanity to man, cannibalism, extortion and intimidation.

I was watching manchester united v club brugge yesterday. All of a sudden the special anti robbery squad came and pushed all of us inside their bus and pick up van. With no proof, they intimidated us with their guns. We were pushed into cell.

Very dirty cell full with innocent people. They have five cells. They kill people at random, inmates confirmed that they kill people sometimes in the middle of night for human parts sale. They torture people inhumanly. They are very wicked and callous. Very unkind and inhumane, please let government look into this thing. Many innocent people are there languishing.

I have been bailed though with a fine of twenty thousand naira. But in my bail they wrote two hundred naira.

I am calling for help for others that don't have anybody to bail them. Please the only crime i committed was to watch match. Nothing was found on me. And near my house.

Com'on man this is bvllshit!!! IG must hear this...
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by otokx(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is why night life for me is reduced to near zero.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by silent10(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
HomoSapiien:

SMH. Why are you reasoning like a goat for goodness sake? With the story narrated so far you still expect him to confront them about what they wrote has his bail?
help me ask am abeg
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by charlesucheh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
I understand you pain bruv cos i've been through what you went through!!! To us the average Nigerians with no or little social class, the only way to curb this intimidation by men of the force, is through mediums like this.
And secondly we should always be care of the kind of groups we associate with. The police might be coming for a particular person or group in where you choose the watch your football match, and you know our Naija police men, the will just come in and arrest everybody with knowing who's innocent or guilty.
Adaptation to me is understanding your habitat, meaning you must know when and how to avoid predators and at same time, searching for your own prey!!!bruv! Tyr to avoid such next time!!! GOD is your strength
Ebig22:
This is to expose the wickedness, cruelity, man inhumanity to man, cannibalism, extortion and intimidation.

I was watching manchester united v club brugge yesterday. All of a sudden the special anti robbery squad came and pushed all of us inside their bus and pick up van. With no proof, they intimidated us with their guns. We were pushed into cell.

Very dirty cell full with innocent people. They have five cells. They kill people at random, inmates confirmed that they kill people sometimes in the middle of night for human parts sale. They torture people inhumanly. They are very wicked and callous. Very unkind and inhumane, please let government look into this thing. Many innocent people are there languishing.

I have been bailed though with a fine of twenty thousand naira. But in my bail they wrote two hundred naira.

I am calling for help for others that don't have anybody to bail them. Please the only crime i committed was to watch match. Nothing was found on me. And near my house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents / Ayade Sacks Aide, 'General Iron' Who Allegedly Killed Suspected Witches / Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.