Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu (38433 Views)

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by moski5(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
A similar scenario played out in benin I'm sure they weren't as lucky as you guys, If you want to do smtin about it check if there's a human rights office in your state and lay a complaint You can further petition the Ig of Police if you have pictures you can write Linda Ikeji n other online media sites n also newspapers This way the right people will hear n take action
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]What the OP wrote there is very true. When they say "they will travel you", it means you'll be killed and your parts be sold to buyers. My brother was there few months back.

The other day, they arrested a cousin of mine because he attended a club. They came to the club with 10buses and 2hilux vans and packed everyone they could lay their hands on. Everyone of them was bailed out with 30k. It wasn't funny.

Those guys are notorious and criminals. If you have a relation and friend being detained there and you don't look for a lawyer to move his case to court, they will kill that person and sell off his parts. I know what am saying[/size]
boys never handle their matter yet that's why.

They tried this their rubbish act in Nassarawa state and opc boys gave them a clean sweep on a fateful day of ambush. Till date I still hail those guys cos they have silenced these bloody legalized criminals in a way.
The media gave a different lie lie report but those wey no know, no go know.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by akpanikpe(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2015
HomoSapiien:

I'm Stupíd and illiterate. I can't even type in plain and simple english yet i can critize the poster for not attacking the evil officers that almost murdered him. Typical yibboo flat head fool. undecided
shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by freechuks05(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2015
I school at ansu igbariam campus and sars awkuzu has always been our greatest fear. they arrest students at random and sometimes claim that they are cultists. I just pray that the good lord will deliver those people in their custody...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by 2sex(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao! Sweetie plenty mumu full nairaland o. cheesy
dear, matter tire me o. nairaland is forked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by akpanikpe(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
HomoSapiien:

I'm Stupíd and illiterate. I can't even type in plain and simple english yet i can critize the poster for not attacking the evil officers that almost murdered him. Typical yibboo flat head fool. undecided
shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by XTHRONE(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Hadizam:
This your story is not complete, you should include the state and Aldo the location of the cells if at all you want people to help.
FOOL
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2015
During the Goodluck Jonathan government, Awkuzu SARS was destroyed.
I don't know how they reopened & went back to business.
I love my country Nigeria so much but i don't wanna come back due to the lawlessness & non existence of order.
I will remain a slave in America where there's law & orderliness.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by bejeria101(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2015
My brother,even in abuja here my friend almost lost his brother for what he didnt do,unknwn to the sars woman she didnt knw that my friend undastood hausa,her words to the person that accused my friends brother *he wont confess,lets take him to the back and finish him* now u knw that some if nt many of dis robbery stories are fake,dead men tell no tales
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by XTHRONE(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2015
slymichael:
Pls if u r sure of wot u r saying den come out openly by mentioning d name of d station,location n d state as well so d public can be aware. Do u remember any of d officers name?
O come on,cant U read didnt U hear OP say AWKUZU, which is in anambra state.he did well by bringing it up to dis forum,many pple dont know about these nefarious activities b4.those guys should be checked they kill pple at will........
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by valmunich(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2015
akpanikpe:
20,000 to 200 the mathematics is very simple just substract 2 zeros out and it gives you the answer. grin
seun, you see why kids shouldn't be endorsed on your forum

Everything is an effing joke to them! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2015
2sex:
dear, matter tire me o. nairaland is forked
How are you?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by akpanikpe(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2015
valmunich:

seun, you see why kids like me shouldn't be endorsed on your forum

Everything is an effing joke to me! undecided
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by urchbarbie(f): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2015
the # tag #onlyinSARS has been created. mention @policeng for it to be seen by the nigerian police force

I am actually attached to them on NYSC. I must confess that there r plenty negative stuffs going on within the force, but the Police actually do great things in keeping d nation safe/sane. We can only hope that the institution be sanitized and the bad eggs flushed out. sometimes these jnrs dont act on their own. they are mobilized by thier snrs and some other well to do Nigerians to carry out their dirty jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by bamsshegz8(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Olosan police station in mushin is also a den of extorters...dey treat criminals wit respect..cos of money dey wan collect andpush d innocent ones in d cell...am a witness!
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by allanphash7(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one dear.

I love u for that
urchbarbie:
the # tag #onlyinSARS has been created. mention @policeng for it to be seen by the nigerian police force

I am actually attached to them on NYSC. I must confess that there r plenty negative stuffs going on within the force, but the Police actually do great things in keeping d nation safe/sane. We can only hope that the institution be sanitized and the bad eggs flushed out. sometimes these jnrs dont act on their own. they are mobilized by thier snrs and some other well to do Nigerians to carry out their dirty jobs.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by urchbarbie(f): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2015
allanphash7:
Nice one dear.

I love u for that
tnx dear.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.
why you no get sense? Gay man.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by GudluckIBB(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2015
googlepikin:
why you no get sense? Gay man.

Of Everybody that has quoted me, you are the only one that sounds very stupid.

I wish you were the one that was caught and killed by SARS, by now, your remains would have been used for rituals or eaten by vultures.

Make the mistake of quoting me again and let me give you word and see if you will not commit suicide.

Pig!!!
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by 2sex(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
How are you?
am fine o. How ur program?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by urchmanx(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2015
I had my own share on dec when I was around for the Xmas. I was due to travel the next day, so in order to rest I gave my cousin my car to help get some food since I was staying in a hotel for the night. My cousin called me after 5 mins that he was been hold by the SARS in owerri. The funny thing was my begs are still in the car as I have not checked in and the arrested my cousin just in front of the hotel. The asked him for his license and he gave them but the name on his license and the car is not matching. They wanted me to identify the car. I was holding my passport and the car is on my name. To my surprise this men was head bent to go to the station. I agreed to go with them not knowing their trick. We got there the arrested my cousin and my car and refused to arrest me because they know we're the money will come from. I was so messed up because I can't call any lawyer as it's now around 11 pm. My flight to Abuja inbound California is by 2 the next day. The asked me to pay 400k or the will waste my time and make life hard for me. I ended up giving them 80k all the cash I have with me. I slept in the car at the police station as I didn't have cash with me to book a new hotel and the next day I just left. Someone gave me money to buy pms and I refunded when I got to my base. The killing was done in my presence. The brought one guy out and everyone was pitying him. I leant the shot his that night as he has no money to bill himself. I asked one police guy of that is not extra judicial killing and his response was who cares.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by kaka74: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2015
daddyiel:
Nigerian police/ Human rights should as matter of urgency look into the activities of SARS Owkuzu, we see similar stories and experiences everyday, in one case It was at one of the Hotel/viewing center in college of Education Nsugbe, they arrested more than 80 people there, they came with about six buses and they took people's car from the place, they where all bailed with 30k each, a neighbor in the market his brother went to visit their eldest brother, that night SARS rounded up every man in the compound (they said they were looking for the landlord's Son) after all stories most men where bail with 55k, about four of them were detained longer, 3days later to their greatest suprise they tagged them kidnappers, after Alot of investigation by the family they found that the police men brought 2 poeple from where they call dark cell and instruct them point does men so as to reduce their bail prices from million to a few hundreds of thousand, the young man ended spending two months there and one month in prison till date that young has lost sanity, they transferred him to prison because the family has long legs(imagine those that have noone) if you listen to his story while in SARS u will shade tears, he said people die like chickens, the police officers feel like gods, untouchable and unchallengable, Government should checkmate their activities once in a while(they are probably keep the streets safe) buh in total honesty, maybe private firms/human rights should their activities , ask anybody that lives around Obosi, Onitsha, Nkpor, Ogidi, Awka and environs. A young man spent 4 months there because someone borrowed his phone to activate a sim card at a sim registration center, it took prayers and hundreds of thousands to bail him even as the police has already known the truth two weeks into the case. SARS Owkuzu is hell he said people live every minute there as if it's there last because people kept disappearing without record, they kept doing undertakers Jobs, they have a shrine(blood thirsty) and native doctor there, there best way of investigation is to bring people out from cells and force/pressure them with threats of killing/soft landing no matter their case to point fingers or call names guilty or innocent, I keep wondering why government gave them the kind of liberty they enjoy, the least of them is a landlord, driving flashy and living extravagant life.
@op thank your God they didn't switch you with a criminal set them free while u languish there for a crime u never thought of.

Bro no be lie I am from nkpor dats my town those vagabonds arrested me when I was jst 14 during dat period there was crisis in nkpor took me to awkuzu and tortured me silly I swear dat place na hell nd d scars still dey my back my dad bailed me with 60k den I was 14 menh jst after my ssce

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2015
That is why I don,t watch football in the night unless at home, black race are fuc.ked race,can u get killed by watching football in europe or American.smh.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Of Everybody that has quoted me, you are the only one that sounds very stupid.

I wish you were the one that was caught and killed by SARS, by now, your remains would have been used for rituals or eaten by vultures.

Make the mistake of quoting me again and let me give you word and see if you will not commit suicide.

Pig!!!
cos you're gay?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by maldox(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Let's make #onlyinSARS trend on twitter, also tag @policeNG,and possibly post this nairaland link on your tweet.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
During the Goodluck Jonathan government, Awkuzu SARS was destroyed.
I don't know how they reopened & went back to business.
I love my country Nigeria so much but i don't wanna come back due to the lawlessness & non existence of order.
I will remain a slave in America where there's law & orderliness.
my brother remain there o,this country is vampire now,guns and dead body everywhere.may God help us.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by GudluckIBB(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2015
googlepikin:
cos you're gay?

You'l surely die before your time.

You came to spy this world.
Its only gay that knows who a gay is. It shows this is how u seek ur recruit.

You will die a painful death.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by GudluckIBB(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2015
googlepikin:
cos you're gay?

You'l surely die before your time.

You came to spy this world.
Its only gay that knows who a gay is. It shows this is how u seek ur recruit.

You will die a painful death.
I will not respond to you again. But just know from today that you will die a painful death
Let your parents and your people know that somebody on nairaland cursed you this day that you will die a painful death and at your prime.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by missKiffy(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.
So people should not watch ball again
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by missKiffy(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2015
kstyle2:
Please let's escalate this. Most people come here to type 'kk', '.k' or make no tangible contribution to the topic you wouldn't know what it feels like to be innocent and trapped in a Nigerian prison. The part where d op said criminals get bailed as much as =N=5m is damn true. If you have no one to come and bail you, you're killed. So sad
They only type 'k' or 'kk' to book space
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Agbalanze(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2015
What the O.P said is so true!
I rather be in kidnappers den or even with the dreaded arm robbers than be in SARS detention for just 5 mins.
They are brutal, devilish,corrupt and inhumane!!
They murder people at random!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.