Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Singleness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singleness (391 Views)

Myth Of Singleness / Singleness; A Gift From God / The Gift Of Singleness (courtship Guide Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singleness by Olasco93: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
In two years, only u date John, Sule, Izu, Seun even Adamu, Ahh you be AIRTEL NETWORK.... Sorry lets leave her alone for now. If asked, some ladies will say ''i discovad he isn't romantic for my liking'' Oyo for you. What is your life like? Is relationship you problem, why can't u just paus and have a rethink and take it slow.... Below is just a summary i think would help your about your Singleness:::

I mean enough of relationship all the time, put a pause for now, the act of been in a relationship always do not allow healing up, know where you fell and most importantly know what God is saying about you...

You don't need to be in relationship all the time that is why there are many heartbreaks here and there, give yourself a break and celebrate your singleness! Being single is a time when a fellow is not in a love relationship with the opposite sex and this should be a must-have period in everyone's life.

Single is not a status, it is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Yes, you need to be on your own for a
while, a time to determine your purpose, to pursue your vision, to acquire skills and knowledge, a time to be you and loving all the whole of you. I was at a program and someone said shedoesn't want to be single and searching, that's a wrong motive. If you end up getting married in such a situation, you will want to be single again because you have missed that part.

Relationship or marriage is not an answer to loneliness, stop attaching your happiness to being in a relationship. There is actually no guarantee that marriage will fix loneliness.

Some married people are incredibly lonely,trapped in awful marriages with no-one to talk to about it. I am not saying marriage is bad, I am saying we shouldn't fall into the pit of marriage-will- solve-my-problems because it won't. Too many single 'Christians' go through life as if their time of singleness is just a parenthesis before their real life begins in marriage. As a result, they delay active involvement in serving Christ or working out purpose, believing that such full-scale working out can wait until they are married. Too wrong, you can't define yourself in marriage. Like I do say; ''be a purposeful fellow'', a partner will be an addition after you have discovered your purpose and celebrate your single period!

Sorry if the thread is too long but i
do hope u don learn something
Re: Singleness by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2015
VE come to notice dt . . .THE LADIES are always serious and interested in relationship than WE THE Guys.
u hardly see a single lady. . .
even 13yrs old gal don get boyfriend.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Singleness by Olasco93: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Yes @Richommie LADIES are Emotional Beings, they 'feel' so easy n quick!

(1) (Reply)

Ul Be Addressed The Way You Are Dressed.... / What Category Are You????? / types of gifts for Friends Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.