Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

"Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me (1430 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
embarassed can u imagine,she said judging by the number of gals that come around for a cut,that it'll be easy for me to change gals like wrapper,why are gals like dis,why can't they just have faith dat all will be well,and give some guys a benefit of doubt and stop selecting or avoiding some niggers based on profession, mtcheew
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by falconey(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
HAHAb
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
hmm
just free her,
we know their type

1 Like

Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
agarawu23:
hmm
na wa o
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol.. How does it correlate?
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
As a player, ask her 2b ur football if she don't mind..
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
you didn't even understand the girl sef.....she wasn't talking about your profession ( or whatever barbing is)....she was saying you might end up breaking her heart as she doesn't like to share her man..

if you can't understand a simple sentence....how do you ever hope to have a GF...

poor men with their mentality sha embarassed embarassed
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
As a player, ask her 2b ur football if she don't mind..
I taya for the girl o
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
seriously?
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
you didn't even understand the girl sef.....she wasn't talking about your profession ( or whatever barbing is)....she was saying you might end up breaking her heart as she doesn't like to share her man..

if you can't understand a simple sentence....how do you ever hope to have a GF...

rich man, how u?
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

u're blind pls read d topic again hmmm

1 Like

Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by donholy28(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
If barbers are players den what re celebrities? She forget say person fit come ur office and u go barb her hair without talking to her...unless na price negotiations
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Omotayor123(f): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol... Are you sure you are not a player tongue
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
justified19:
rich man, how u?

abi o help me ask d crayfish!
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol... Are you sure you are not a player tongue
I'm not I just do good to ladies
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
If barbers are players den what re celebrities? She forget say person fit come ur office and u go barb her hair without talking to her...unless na price negotiations
u're blessed, may the lord defend u in ur time of trouble
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Leave her she's probably right self
Go find another gal who doesn't mind ur job

So many fishes in d sea my broda
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
justified19:
rich man, how u?

i dey o
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Leave her she's probably right self
Go find another gal who doesn't mind ur job

So many fishes in d see my broda
yes o,thank u, I just hope some people will not call me a fishmonger or womaniser for scouting for many of the fishes in the river
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
u're blind pls read d topic again hmmm

jonaifame22:
embarassed can u imagine,she said 'judging by the number of gals that come around for a cut,that it'll be easy for me to change gals like wrapper',why are gals like dis,why can't they just have faith dat all will be well,and give some guys a benefit of doubt and stop selecting or avoiding some niggers based on profession, mtcheew

is that i can't read or you can't understand what YOU wrote?
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

is that i can't read or you can't understand what YOU wrote?
pls find urself something to do
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
pls find urself something to do

shame..

ok bye.
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by olajorn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

what are you saying now?
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by ATMC(f): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Okay. I will try for I have heard you.
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

shame..

ok bye.
ordinary one topic u can't understand,I wonder how u manage to pass school examination
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Gurgle(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wow so youre a barber? I like barbers

Anyway, what she said shouldn't bother you unless its true

Is it true?
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
she's sick in d head. .
#YOLO
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:
Wow so youre a barber? I like barbers

Anyway, what she said shouldn't bother you unless its true

Is it true?
see me see gurgle o! So u want me to tell u so that u can go and tell the gal abi,gurgle don't lemme hate u ooo!
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
richommie:

she's sick in d head. .

#YOLO
no don't abuse her na,I still have my eyes on her,she's not sick in jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Gurgle(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
see me see gurgle o! So u want me to tell u so that u can go and tell the gal abi,gurgle don't lemme hate u ooo!

Lol so its true! Sharp girl, hope she keeps resisting you tongue
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
no don't abuse her na,I still have my eyes on her,she's not sick in jesus name amen

lol sorry ooo.

#YOLO
Re: "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
richommie:

lol sorry ooo.

#YOLO
okay ayaf yhear,God bless u

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Play Stick! / + / Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.