Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! (1431 Views)

Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? / 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by jonaifame22(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Dupe is a very quiet gal and she doesn't talk mch,when I initially met her I thought she won't amount to mch In the bedroom,but she proved me wrong,
Unlike my real bae,dupe is a stallion in the bedroom,although she has a very sweet pvssy, the first time I lashed my gal for four rounds,she avoided me altogether for two weeks plus and I call am taya she no gree pick when I free her for some days come call am back na that time she come pick,
I want to really conquer this dupe gal, I don't know the source of her strength, and I've been avoiding her since the last time she came around and we went four rounds that requires serious speed in the way I'm thrusting her wth my diick and also are frequent shouts of deeper,deeper wth one leg raised up, and after the fourth round when I stood up frm the bed it was like I was seeing white background althrough after some seconds I started seeing properly
Chai I located my boxers and lied to her that I have home service job to do and I have to leave that was when she now stood up and came to sit on my lap and we kissed,I managed to kiss her dryly cos she has really worked on me,then we had our bath together, she was try'na hold my dicck in the bathroom,I knew where she's headed for sharply, I took my towel and left wth scope after that dat I suffered terrible spinal cord and waist pain I cld not barb wth flexiblilty!
I love her very very very much and she's coming tonite and sleeping over, I need to show her that I'm crazy myself and I must win 2nite's match plsssss any tips will do on how I can have stamina to last up to 9 rounds cos I know she has the ability for that!
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by Plolly(f): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by Ajinoride(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Dupe is a very quiet gal and she doesn't talk mch,when I initially met her I thought she won't amount to mch In the bedroom,but she proved me wrong,
Unlike my real bae,dupe is a stallion in the bedroom,although she has a very sweet pvssy, first time I lashed my gal for four rounds,she avoided me altogether for two weeks plus I call am taya she no gree pick when I free for some days come call am back na that time she come pick,
I want to really conquer this gal, I don't know the source of. her strength, and I've been avoiding her since the last time she came around and we went four rounds that requires serious speed in the way I'm thrusting her wth my diick and also are frequent shouts of deeper,deeper wth one leg raised up, and after the fourth round when I stood up frm the bed it was like I was seeing white background althrough after some seconds I started seeing properly
Chai I located my boxers and lied to her that I have home service job to do and I have to live that was when she now stood up and came to sit on my lap and we kissed,I managed to kiss her dryly cos she has really worked on me,then we had our bath together, she was try'na hold my dicck in the bathroom,I renew where she's headed for sharply, I took my towel and left wth scope.
I love her very very very much and she's coming tonite and sleeping over, I need to show her that I'm crazy myself and I must win 2nite's match plsssss any tips will do on how I can have stamina to last up to 9 rounds cos I know she has the ability for that!

life don tire u?
u better hustle hard. stop wasting your stamina on irrelevant issues

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by goodmorning40: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2016
devil really get power, ee hold some people for work tight
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
And when u marry and it's time to focus fully on ur wife u start giving excuses... I pity u big time, more grease to your elbow though. #smiles

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2016
First that girl u met at the bank, now Dupe.
Eat plenty bitter kola with stout and cooked liver
I hear it will make you a stallion like Dupe
Never tried iit though
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by jonaifame22(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
kamirun225:
And when u marry and it's time to focus fully on ur wife u start giving excuses... I pity u big time, more grease to your elbow though. #smiles
excuses like?
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by luvguy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Unlike my real bae,dupe is a stallion in the bedroom,although she has a very sweet pvssy, the first time I lashed my gal for four rounds,she avoided me altogether for two weeks plus and I call am taya she no gree pick when I free her for some days come call am back na that time she come pick,
I want to really conquer this dupe gal, I don't know the source of her strength, and I've been avoiding her since the last time she came around and we went four rounds that requires serious speed in the way I'm thrusting her wth my diick and also are frequent shouts of deeper,deeper wth one leg raised up, and after the fourth round when I stood up frm the bed it was like I was seeing white background althrough after some seconds I started seeing properly
Chai I located my boxers and lied to her that I have home service job to do and I have to leave that was when she now stood up and came to sit on my lap and we kissed,I managed to kiss her dryly cos she has really worked on me,then we had our bath together, she was try'na hold my dicck in the bathroom,I knew where she's headed for sharply, I took my towel and left wth scope after that dat I suffered terrible spinal cord and waist pain I cld not barb wth flexiblilty!
Aids is real
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by HighKing01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tramadol will give u 2hrs long lasting stamina 200mg
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by jonaifame22(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
HighKing01:
Tramadol will give u 2hrs long lasting stamina 200mg
are you for real?
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by HighKing01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
are you for real?
is dat suppose to be a question or wat undecided
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by Hiroshize(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Go and buy Baby Fire Dey Go Buran Tashi tongue grin cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by konkonbilo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
have you heard about 'babeje'? its just like alomo,just give it a try and thank me later.
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by nwakibe: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
When your mates are busy working, you are busy looking for what Will make you last long in bed. Continue
Re: Pls I Need Tips On How To Defeat Dupe 2nite When She Comes Over! by mayorkyzo: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Na wetin dey sweet man na dey kill am..

(1) (Reply)

Aww.. See Moment This Groom Wept As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle (PICS+VID) / I'm Not Contesting 4 Mr NL! / Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.