Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,385 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (125634 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Pangea: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2015
AdorableBelle:

Because a soldier is YOUR god?
You can't take he wife, but he can take YOURS!
YOUR soldier is the one that flexes his muscles before defenseless civilians,
But takes to his heels when his professional responsibility-boko haram etc-stares him in the face?
No wonder! When you guys got for yourselves a damn post-meridian bullshit (PMB) to steer you in this twenty-first century!

Why are you taking it personal?
Are you by any chance the lady in the picture?
You dey craze o!
You think you are in America abi?
Thank your star na ordinary humiliation he gave you and your bf, if na another crazy soldier, he would have set your Congo on fire and shoot that ijjiot pecker off.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Delaw135: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
AdorableBelle:

Because a soldier is YOUR god?
You can't take he wife, but he can take YOURS!
YOUR soldier is the one that flexes his muscles before defenseless civilians,
But takes to his heels when his professional responsibility-boko haram etc-stares him in the face?
No wonder! When you guys got for yourselves a damn post-meridian bullshit (PMB) to steer you in this twenty-first century!
ogbeni leave this grammar joor..... if try dis with soldier wife, he will just waste ur life and nothing will happen..even if u be americana
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by spellingcheck(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
greatgod2012:

First of all,get some facts right.........
1. I can never be your wife!
2. I can never cheat on my husband!

Now to the matter, what the wife did is very wrong, but for the soldier to humiliate her like this shows he didn't think deep before taking his action. He took the action while he was still furiously angry.
There is no way the wife would be described and the soldier's name will not be mentioned.
He should have divorced her straight away. That would have been the best punishment for her, she'll be the one to be telling people her reason for being divorced.

Anyway, each to his own!

so divorce and splitting your property is best way to deal with a cheating wife?

so if you are wealthy and caught your husband pants down, you will go to divorce court and split your wealth to punish him right?

female and their logic
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by militarypie: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
I condemn this act of cowardice by the soldier in very strong terms, this is a civil matter and should have with all sense of responsibility be treated as such. To the guy who chose to fall into the hands of this LovePeddler,he should have weighed the consequences of his actions before embarking on it.

Proverbs 7 from verse 17: ...I've perfumed my bed with..come let us take our fill of love until morning..for the good man(husband) is not at home...,and will come home at the day appointed.. HE GOETH AFTER HER STRAIGHTWAY as an OX goeth to the SLAUGHTER..Till a dart STRIKE through his LIVER as a birth hasteth to the snare and knoweht
not that it is for HIS LIFE

He that has ears,let him hear.

I pity them sha oo
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
timilinda:

I don't support what d woman did, nt @ all. Bt d husband too no try. Well, my opinion tho. She knew her husband's temperament b4 taking such risk, so its her headache.

Note:
Most men will support d Hubby, bt if d woman had caught him with another woman in d house n maybe poured hot water on them, they'd hv condemned her.

Oga madam how can you equate being stripped naked in public to pouring hot water on people and thereby causing actually bodily harm that would last forever??
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by timilinda(f): 3:53am On Aug 23, 2015
AncientJerk:

Oga madam how can you equate being stripped naked in public to pouring hot water on people and thereby causing actually bodily harm that would last forever??

Parading her stark naked in public will also cause emotional harm that will last forever. Or maybe we should start buying guns n using them to threaten out men n parading them same way in public if are ever cheated upon?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
timilinda:

Parading her stark naked in public will also cause emotional harm that will last forever. Or maybe we should start buying guns n using them to threaten out men n parading them same way in public if are ever cheated upon?

maybe grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by timilinda(f): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
AncientJerk:

maybe grin

Leave me ooo! U dey find me trouble ooo! angry angry angry grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2015
timilinda:

Leave me ooo! U dey find me trouble ooo! angry angry angry grin

lol...no i won't leave you alone...unless you are a soldiers wife shocked
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by timilinda(f): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2015
AncientJerk:

lol...no i won't leave you alone...unless you are a soldiers wife shocked

Yes! Yes!! Yesss!!!! I'm an Army General's wife! smiley
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2015
timilinda:

Yes! Yes!! Yesss!!!! I'm an Army General's wife! smiley

HA! Ejor Ma!! shocked cry cry

Been nice making your acquaintance sha. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ledaman: 1:56am On Dec 30, 2015
End time screwing!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by toprealman: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2016
They will be busy collecting #50 up and an leaving their wives at home. In the evening they go to joints and waste themselves their. Some are decent though..... maybe like this one. Bad market for all parties involved.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by antiv: 10:19am On May 25, 2017
Some women can be so mischievous by taking another man who is not her husband to her home bed forgetting her husbands profession.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by kaymical(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2017
rill:
Mtcheeew why dem shade the kini part
wetin u still wan see......upon those wey u don see for this world
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by AdesoyeIziak(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] D man lyf don finish especially if dat soldier jst com bak frm maiduguri, R.I.P to him.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by toprealman: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They suppose to sue the soldier
Keep claiming your right on top of another man's wife. The guy is lucky.....same goes for that slag!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.