Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (124856 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by 4reala(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Shey no be d soldier army don hand over to human right commission so? If yes, serves him right, not to be dehumanising fellow citizens
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by xclusivelyurs(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Dnt tink dis location is naija oh...check d jeep packd nxt 2dem its not havin a nigerian plate numba
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by SuPeRq(f): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz grin my lecturer grin
lecturer lohunlohun
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Godsate: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They suppose to sue the soldier

The lady lost her right immediately she took another man to her matrimonial bed.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2015
SuPeRq:
lecturer lohunlohun
lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ADEWALEATANDA: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2015
ZACHIE:
This is a disciplined soldier. I'm proud of him.
Some soldiers would've ended the matter tay tay. 2 bodies and 2 body bags . Congratulations to this sensible soldier
only two bullet don do

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by SuPeRq(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz cheesy
grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by babaD60: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Good 1 dia but try 2 Satisfy ur new wife 2 avoid her hv it with another man.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Bakass(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
IS IT ANYBODY DAT PUTS ON UNIFORM OF ANY KIND DAT IS A NIGERIA SOLDIER? DOES NIGERIAN ARMY PUT ON PCAP ON A FUL COMBAT UNIFORM(camouflage)? YOU MUST BE VERY DOLL.

Of all the women in the world, its the wife a Nigerian soldier that care less about human right![/quote]
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by bignametweets1: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2015
We are CITY GALZ... We are event ushers, private ushers, models... For all your wedding, seminar, birthday, cooperate events, dinner, private party.... Call us or whatsapp ... 07033742944

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by fromnigeria(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

I don't think you can tell this to the Soldier if given the opportunity.
Its the way he has chosen to react to the mess. Others could go for a GUN,
Which is better?

My thought

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by antiboko(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I even cry pass u sef.. My cry get phd cry

I BE PROFESSOR FOR THE CRY MATTER
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2015
DMerciful:
the man go hear am today. Of all the women in the world, its the wife a Nigerian soldier that care less about human right!

Not sure that's Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by kelyonzy(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
that guy no be am inside all this whole world na soldier wife e go mess with..... osho for am!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
d floggin eh...
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Preetybuoy(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2015
im sure you are that type of person
[color=#990000][/color]
natas22:

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Terenceike(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2015
mykemiley:
Shame on 3 of dem....

I truly agree with you
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by davss02(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Rip in advance
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by BabaO2: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

What right do they have?, the soldier will say he only chased them out unclad from his house...
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Ramos16(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

they cant sue the soldier, its like saying u and ur frnds robbed a bank, but ur friends cheated you while sharing the money so u decide to sue them, you can only sue legal act and adultery is not legal

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by suyamasta(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ruffest play! no temptation fit make sleep with person wife except i didnt knw!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by chibic(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
landinfo:
So many cheating married women everywhere...chop clean mouth na their way
God bless the soldier man
chop clean mouth indeed. You'll think they are all responsible people. They'll even tell you that men cheats and how their hubbies cheats, meanwhile, they'll be secretly sleeping around. Fvck other dudes and come back home like nothing happened. Faithful women are exticnt.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by chibic(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
greatgod2012:
And the soldier just embarrassed/
humiliated himself with this his
action!
Abi is this not the same woman he's
been knacking and banging all these
years! What happens to gentleman
approach of simply divorcing the so
called cheating wife?
What exactly does he stand to gain
from this show of shame. The to-to
he has always been crazy about all
this while is the one he's now
exposing to the whole world to see,
His common sense is not common at
all.
Not supporting the useless cheating
wife, though, but honestly, this man
humiliated himself by
himself............ lol.....
Smh
why are you crying for the woman? Did you see any guy here crying for the nak.ed man in the pic? Hehehe I see women hates to be shamed and exposed as bad people. They love all their evil deeds to remain under the carpet. Hehehe lot of them are who.res who decive us with outward saintly attitude. I love what the soldier did. If the woman has no respect for him that she'll chose to break his heart in the worst way - bring another man home to fvck her ontop of his bed, then he should also divorce her in the worst way by humiliating her in public. He doesn't need the to-to again so he can expose it to the world so that any hopeless man out there can go for it.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by osomegbe(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
One chance to cheat on a soldier man. He is going to battle BH because of the wife and children plus family.
Guy prepare to meet God.
And repent before the final lapse.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by timilinda(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
What they did wz wrong bt can he truthfully say he has never cheated on her b4? Soldiers n heartlessness r like bread n butter.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
timilinda:
What they did wz wrong bt can he truthfully say he has never cheated on her b4? Soldiers n heartlessness r like bread n butter.

Ridiculous. The only heartless action was inviting a man into the bed of your husband while he was away putting his life on the line for his country just to provide bread for you. but of course you wouldn't see that as heartless would you?

For all those screaming sue... grin, if i were that soldier and i just happened to be in one of my more dangerous moods, i would have maimed that guy for life and then you can take me to any court. I would only argue that i thought the guy was a rapist (the woman would dare not say pim), he was clearly trespassing on my property, and there were mitigating circumstances. As for the woman... i think parading her nakd and then divorcing her is reasonable enough.

Just because of God i might actually forgive them both and put the woman away quietly.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by RaptorX: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
DedeNkem:
The illiterate and incompetent soldier should be throw in jail.
I don't know why incompetent Nigerian soldiers think they're above the law?

His wife is not his property. She can have sex with anyone she wants because it's her own body NOT his! The highest thing a husband could do if his wife cheats, is to seek divorce. That's all.

No man has right to do this to his cheating wife. In a civilized country, his wife and the man she cheated with, will sue the hell out of this st*upid soldier for harassment, abuse and threatening their lives!

Does Nigeria look like a civilized country to you? Even reading the comments here should give you an insight into the mentality of the average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by timilinda(f): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
AncientJerk:

Ridiculous. The only heartless action was inviting a man into the bed of your husband while he was away putting his life on the line for his country just to provide bread for you. but of course you wouldn't see that as heartless would you?

For all those screaming sue... grin, if i were that soldier and i just happened to be in one of my more dangerous moods, i would have maimed that guy for life and then you can take me to any court. I would only argue that i thought the guy was a rapist (the woman would dare not say pim), he was clearly trespassing on my property, and there were mitigating circumstances. As for the woman... i think parading her nakd and then divorcing her is reasonable enough.

Just because of God i might actually forgive them both and put the woman away quietly.

I don't support what d woman did, nt @ all. Bt d husband too no try. Well, my opinion tho. She knew her husband's temperament b4 taking such risk, so its her headache.

Note:
Most men will support d Hubby, bt if d woman had caught him with another woman in d house n maybe poured hot water on them, they'd hv condemned her.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by DedeNkem: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
chachanga:

Irked you there, didn’t I? Yeah, I thought I would.
Seeing as you were either up early or staying up late, I wanted to “yank your chains” and see if you could, at least, unleash some sort of ideological “tiger” in defense of your earlier post but I’m still appalled at the weak little “Garfield” that you’re emotionally riding forth. Pray tell, might you be any relative of Sir Tyrion Lannister's? Your wits and his height are so similar in proportionality!

That said, guy, u still dey commit the same offense earlier stated. You’re just out here pouring out emotionally puerile posts without thinking! Just because I choose to “flow” in some prevalent plebeian “streets-speak” doesn’t mean you’re on to some dude who’s “as illiterate as they come”.

Coming to where? Is it to your insipid Gollum-type stratum of the mindspace, noooo? Your Sagem type intellect would be forever seeking network at my SatPhone level. So sir, as I’m a philosophically jocular mood this morning, I counsel you, align your logic and commonsense to engender forward thinking instead of wild conjectures.

Blah, blah, blah, blah…! All beside the point, all these are after the fact and not what I responded to in the first instance. These are ok to the point where you had to go and say “….cheating….is not a crime in the eyes of the law (sic)”.
Might I ask: Guy, where are you from. Are you sure it’s not Shekau’s paradise or some Playboy Pen where serial orgiastic menages are happening at the speed of thought, ode angry?!

Every properly contracted marriage is a choice-based, free-will oriented endeavor involving consenting adults of legally recognizable status under the law. Except for provable claims of having been forced to contract the marriage under duress, at a later date, you would be culpable if found guilty of adultery. Under Section 387 of the Penal Code, “the commission of adultery may be punished by imprisonment” (go check it). So, it’s no joke. If you get caught with overwhelming evidence to prove the fact of your philandering with another party’s spouse, you could invited a world of pain and embarrassment for yourself quite cheaply.

Even the Matrimonial Causes Act, the Nigerian Constitution (that’s cap 220 in case u don’t know) says in Section 31. (1) A party to a marriage, whether husband or wife may, in a petition for a decree of dissolution of the marriage alleging that the other party to the marriage has committed adultery with a person or including that allegation, claim damages from that person on the ground that that person has committed adultery with the other party to the marriage and, subject to this section, the court may award damages accordingly.”.
Hence, you’re expected to uphold the sanctity of your union, not just morally but to stay within the legal framework of the conjugal arrangement you contracted under the Law.

I am sure you were not aware adultery carries certain penalties under the Law. Hence, it’s not something you flaunt or gallivant around with. That’s why affairs are often cloaked in other clandestine frameworks designed to throw off suspicion and detection. The maxim is “If you cannot be chaste, at least be discreet”.

The soldier and the lady were not in an open relationship, mind you, neither did they sign any pre-nup allowing EXTRA-MARITAL sex with 3rd parties.

As per the beating and humiliation...
-
It’s just wrong to beat women. Like I said earlier, the soldier abused their rights to legal process by doing that and should face his own court-martial for that. No matter what she did, you don’t do that to a woman you once called yours or the mother of your children, O.k?

You can also kill, maim, pillage and terrorize to your heart’s content, if you so wish, but you need to know, if the long arms of the law gets you, you’re going to be answerable for all your actuated “wishes”!

B!tch please, this nonsense is what I object to. This your unfounded "2go" impression have that a legally married man can (or ought to be free to) run around town irresponsibly bedding every b!tch on heat just because “it’s his body
OR that every decent self-respecting married woman (and not the Milfs u oogle) would descend low to the level of random sexing as she may “wish”, haba? Nigga, go back to bed peradventure when you wake up this time, your brain might be part of the booting process!

I daresay na guys like you dey feel no qualms about “knacking” emotionally overwrought wives who have the singular misfortune of falling into your hands!
That’s why I concluded that the initial discombobulated bull you posted was from some narrow fringe of the skewed universe you called your mind. Call LASEPA to sanitize ya mind and stop lusting after other men’s wives. You can’t just scr.ew any married just because she’s offering and once you’re married, face ur wife & you can as well leave those single Corper & Industrial I.T gals alone.

of course, no one above or below disputed this

No be only me object to your post, justify your mugunliciousness to the others. I dey go baff go work, money to be made, got “wishful” niggas to like ya to put away , abeg, no time…y’can turn off da lights.

TGIF btw

you need serious prayers for the return of your lost brain.

Dude, Take Billygee2u’s advice, go to RCCG camp, dey could find that missing brain of urs, y’knw.

It's practically difficult to argue with an id*iot.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by AdorableBelle(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pangea:
shocked
The man no fear?
Was he crazy?
Dating the wife of a soldier?
Walahi that man had it coming!

Because a soldier is YOUR god?
You can't take he wife, but he can take YOURS!
YOUR soldier is the one that flexes his muscles before defenseless civilians,
But takes to his heels when his professional responsibility-boko haram etc-stares him in the face?
No wonder! When you guys got for yourselves a damn post-meridian bullshit (PMB) to steer you in this twenty-first century!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
AdorableBelle:

Because a soldier is YOUR god?
You can't take he wife, but he can take YOURS!
YOUR soldier is the one that flexes his muscles before defenseless civilians,
But takes to his heels when his professional responsibility-boko haram etc-stares him in the face?
No wonder! When you guys got for yourselves a damn post-meridian bullshit (PMB) to steer you in this twenty-first century!
lol. Seems u aint nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.