Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (124759 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by megadeath: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2015
THIS IS NOT A NIGERIAN SOLDIER. WE DONT WEAR THIS CAMOUFLAGE + NOTICE THE PLATE NUMBER BEHIND. OPs SHOULD LEARN TO STATE FACTS CLEARLY.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:14am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They suppose to sue the soldier
wait until it happen to u before start to talk abt right.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by naijanaso: 5:33am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They were even lucky he didn't shoot them. Nonsense! On his matrimonial bed of all places. Rubbish. You are here talking about human rights. Maybe you never marry yet, when it happens to you you will be talking of human left. They deserve more than that humiliation abeg.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by refreshrate: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2015
naijanaso:

They were even lucky he didn't shoot them. Nonsense! On his matrimonial bed of all places. Rubbish. You are here talking about human rights. Maybe you never marry yet, when it happens to you you will be talking of human left. They deserve more than that humiliation abeg.

My thoughts exactly when I saw what that guy wrote decided to ignore him. Thank you for pointing this out o jare. Someone entered a married man's house to sleep with his wife that one is talking of human right. Some people just use their own mouth to draw evil to themselves ah swear!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by BABYLUVLY(f): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2015
This is bad. You don't treat humans that way. But bloody civilian, wetin carry you go meet soldier wife ni? Don't think you will ever cheat in your life again.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by 2baga(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

Guy, your stew-piditi is amazing

Did you read the part that says "his wife"
Forget say na soldier man, under law Mr Casanova is already without merit or credibility

By the time him enta gaurdroom, he will gladly opt for any public humiliation such as this

The mofo is actually lucky to still have breath at this point

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by victorazy(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

Yes! "They don't know their rights" thatd what sin do to man. Adam and Eve did the same. grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by tolustx(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by eduxerxes: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Some men are just God-forsaken nymphotic womanizing fuks...dating a married woman? The woman herself suppose to be PRO to that Olosho association. Allah! That soldier is doing really well. Humiliate 'em, even flog the hell outta them join.

God go punish any man wey wan hook my future wife! Nonsense!!!

God will equally help me marry a virtuous wife (so that I no go kill pesin). Amen!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Gwazah(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

What right do u have at that time? Don't u think they should be gracious enof to have being alive?

A Soldiers from my state was on night duty, when it was around 10pm he returned because he has forgotten his touch light so he took an excused, on reaching home, he saw his wife shivering with tears he asked why but she could not opened her mouth and talk, a captain was under the bed, he wanted to raped her because she has been refusing to cooperate with him, the soldier discovered a foul play and opened fire on his bed shooting the captain grievously. the soldier was arrested and tried but the court Marshal discharged and acquit him on the ground that he was an angry and aggrieved man, that,no man will see his wife with another and remained calm. The captain's shoes, cap, and belt were tried and dismissed from the force. So to me, they were lucky.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by chachanga: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2015
DedeNkem:

Wow, just wow! You're as illiterate and ignorant as they come. Why not attend English classes first before rushing to NL to throw in an incoherent and st*upid post.

Irked you there, didn’t I? Yeah, I thought I would.
Seeing as you were either up early or staying up late, I wanted to “yank your chains” and see if you could, at least, unleash some sort of ideological “tiger” in defense of your earlier post but I’m still appalled at the weak little “Garfield” that you’re emotionally riding forth. Pray tell, might you be any relative of Sir Tyrion Lannister's? Your wits and his height are so similar in proportionality!

That said, guy, u still dey commit the same offense earlier stated. You’re just out here pouring out emotionally puerile posts without thinking! Just because I choose to “flow” in some prevalent plebeian “streets-speak” doesn’t mean you’re on to some dude who’s “as illiterate as they come”.

Coming to where? Is it to your insipid Gollum-type stratum of the mindspace, noooo? Your Sagem type intellect would be forever seeking network at my SatPhone level. So sir, as I’m a philosophically jocular mood this morning, I counsel you, align your logic and commonsense to engender forward thinking instead of wild conjectures.

When you marry, your wife is not your property. She only agreed to be with you and be called your wife because of the love she has for you. She can divorce you at any time she wants. It's also your wife's decision to either stay faithful to you or not. No law stops anyone from cheating because it's not a crime in the eyes of law! That she agrees to be your wife doesn't give you right to beat her or treat her inhumanely in any way, shape, or form. You either forgive her or you seek divorce.

Blah, blah, blah, blah…! All beside the point, all these are after the fact and not what I responded to in the first instance. These are ok to the point where you had to go and say “….cheating….is not a crime in the eyes of the law (sic)”.
Might I ask: Guy, where are you from. Are you sure it’s not Shekau’s paradise or some Playboy Pen where serial orgiastic menages are happening at the speed of thought, ode angry?!

Every properly contracted marriage is a choice-based, free-will oriented endeavor involving consenting adults of legally recognizable status under the law. Except for provable claims of having been forced to contract the marriage under duress, at a later date, you would be culpable if found guilty of adultery. Under Section 387 of the Penal Code, “the commission of adultery may be punished by imprisonment” (go check it). So, it’s no joke. If you get caught with overwhelming evidence to prove the fact of your philandering with another party’s spouse, you could invited a world of pain and embarrassment for yourself quite cheaply.

Even the Matrimonial Causes Act, the Nigerian Constitution (that’s cap 220 in case u don’t know) says in Section 31. (1) A party to a marriage, whether husband or wife may, in a petition for a decree of dissolution of the marriage alleging that the other party to the marriage has committed adultery with a person or including that allegation, claim damages from that person on the ground that that person has committed adultery with the other party to the marriage and, subject to this section, the court may award damages accordingly.”.
Hence, you’re expected to uphold the sanctity of your union, not just morally but to stay within the legal framework of the conjugal arrangement you contracted under the Law.

I am sure you were not aware adultery carries certain penalties under the Law. Hence, it’s not something you flaunt or gallivant around with. That’s why affairs are often cloaked in other clandestine frameworks designed to throw off suspicion and detection. The maxim is “If you cannot be chaste, at least be discreet”.

The soldier and the lady were not in an open relationship, mind you, neither did they sign any pre-nup allowing EXTRA-MARITAL sex with 3rd parties.

As per the beating and humiliation...
-
It’s just wrong to beat women. Like I said earlier, the soldier abused their rights to legal process by doing that and should face his own court-martial for that. No matter what she did, you don’t do that to a woman you once called yours or the mother of your children, O.k?

[quoteThe above is also applicable to any husband. A husband can cheat or be faithful if he wishes. When he cheats his wife has no right to kill him or treat him inhumanely. She only has two options - to forgive or divorce. [/quote]

You can also kill, maim, pillage and terrorize to your heart’s content, if you so wish, but you need to know, if the long arms of the law gets you, you’re going to be answerable for all your actuated “wishes”!

His wife is not his property. She can have sex with anyone she wants because it's her own body NOT his! The highest thing a husband could do if his wife cheats, is to seek divorce. That's all.

B!tch please, this nonsense is what I object to. This your unfounded "2go" impression have that a legally married man can (or ought to be free to) run around town irresponsibly bedding every b!tch on heat just because “it’s his body
OR that every decent self-respecting married woman (and not the Milfs u oogle) would descend low to the level of random sexing as she may “wish”, haba? Nigga, go back to bed peradventure when you wake up this time, your brain might be part of the booting process!

I daresay na guys like you dey feel no qualms about “knacking” emotionally overwrought wives who have the singular misfortune of falling into your hands!
That’s why I concluded that the initial discombobulated bull you posted was from some narrow fringe of the skewed universe you called your mind. Call LASEPA to sanitize ya mind and stop lusting after other men’s wives. You can’t just scr.ew any married just because she’s offering and once you’re married, face ur wife & you can as well leave those single Corper & Industrial I.T gals alone.

Marriage is not a forced union or slave trade, the two parties involved can either protect their marriage or destroy it. It's their choice.
[/quote]
of course, no one above or below disputed this

No be only me object to your post, justify your mugunliciousness to the others. I dey go baff go work, money to be made, got “wishful” niggas to like ya to put away , abeg, no time…y’can turn off da lights.

TGIF btw

Billygee2u:

you need serious prayers for the return of your lost brain.

Dude, Take Billygee2u’s advice, go to RCCG camp, dey could find that missing brain of urs, y’knw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by HonorableIzu(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2015
I didn't see Dem ooo, am just passing
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by godoluwa(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Delaw135:

let dem finish wqt? u are a disgrace to mankind......
the deed has already be done. nothing is new in dis world
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by fx45(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2015
DMerciful:
the man go hear am today. Of all the women in the world, its the wife a Nigerian soldier that care less about human right!
That's not a Nigerian soldier! The car at the background doesn't have Nigerian number plate. Look well...
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by digitsolution: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2015
This is the height of degradation and inhumanity to any man. Not saying I condone with the adultery but seriously there should be other ways and better ones to deal with this situation.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Delaw135: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2015
godoluwa:
the deed has already be done. nothing is new in dis world
likewise dealing with them is not new in dis world
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by bejeria101(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Your destiny don end,na soja wife u go tansh,abeg give me room i wan laff roll for ground lol
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by MAURI: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
And the soldier just embarrassed/ humiliated himself with this his action! Abi is this not the same woman he's been knacking and banging all these years! What happens to gentleman approach of simply divorcing the so called cheating wife? What exactly does he stand to gain from this show of shame. The to-to he has always been crazy about all this while is the one he's now exposing to the whole world to see, His common sense is not common at all. Not supporting the useless cheating wife, though, but honestly, this man humiliated himself by himself............ lol..... Smh

You are on point, and that may be the issue at hand here, if the soldier man had been doing the needful appropriately in the bedroom, his wife may not have had any need to cheat.

This Zombie of a man has resorted to publicly humiliating and dehumanising others to make up for his lapses in the bedroom.

Zombie’s misbehaving and not using common sense since 1800 B.C.

(But the wife for go do am somewhere else na, haba! Your matrimonial home and bed) if the story is true sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by mathewmozay: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Is unfair, at least the soldier suppose to leave them.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by lijay: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2015
abuse of power
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by masqot(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Good! That's why it's better to let your brain control you and not your 'kinni'.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by GreenUzzy(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

you're 100% right. But in this situation when you're so tensed you don't even know what decision to take. I will do same.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by deor03(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015
DMerciful:
the man go hear am today. Of all the women in the world, its the wife a Nigerian soldier that care less about human right!

The plate number of the car in the background does not look like Nigerian
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by kardoso(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
They both should count themselves lucky that, that soldier husband didn't shoot them dead. Why would any sane man go and commit adultery with an army man's wife. That soldier is has conscience men.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by horexy(f): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2015
spellingcheck:

do this? or cut off her tongue?

SMH undecided
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Charly68: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Thank God he did not kill them instantly...he would have escaped under the law..how could a man go into another man's house to perpetrate such an evil like that..this will serve as deterrent factor to those who want to learn
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Dara55(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
pbs4real:
STUPIDITY is when konji hold u and the next tin is sleeping wit ur neighbour's wife who's a soldier. . .my broda its jez like dinning wit the DEVIL.

Gbam! what one can't control will surely put one into trouble.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2015
xp17:
you know the lady and the guy can actually sue Nigerian army for this jungle justice and make a life time living of it?

This is only a consensual act between two adults, that's all.
Consensual wetin? undecided The girl isn't the soldier's girlfriend. She's his WIFE!

He doesn't have a right to sue if you ask me.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Saao(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:

na English, both of them know who they were dealing with. That sodier I think he is linean, assuming he kill both of them on sight?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
This dsame thing happened to an uncle of mine ( an airforce man) some years back during president Obasanjo regime but unfortunately the woman who came from Iperu Remo in Ogun state brought a man to the official quarter of my uncle to sleep with her but unfortunately the trip was cancelled and came back home only to find his wife locked the 3 kids in a room and slept with the concubine. In other to put my uncle to trouble she fabricated lie against my uncle dat he set her parent ablaze in Iperu Remo mission house where the late parents were selling petrol according to the news. To cut the story short my uncle is still awaiting trial since, becos d lady in question used the power of the then Iperu traditional ruler and Obasanjo against and he was sentenced to death. Today the lady has been abandoned by the concubine( the man was a staff of Intercontinental bank PLC) saying he can not marry her because she might lie against him the way she did to her former husband who they both have 3 children ( one boy and 2 girls). What a pathetic and painful story to our dear OLD STUDENT ASSOCIATION LAGOS BRANCH and entire family. We belief God almighty will fight for our brother and get him released in Jesus name
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by DeCYRIKS(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2015
As a soldier he is, can he come out to tell that he has never slept with a girl other than his wife, and how many time ge was treated this way. Though both act is wrong.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by pbs4real(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Dara55:

Gbam! what one can't control will surely put one into trouble.
abi?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.