Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters (42433 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Elected President Of Africa Tax Body / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
atlwireles:

almajiri please tell me, the meaning of fake honorary degreelipsrsealed
What makes this particular one fake? Let me school you a bit.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by atlwireles: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
efilefun:
Your Biafra stinking brain wont call SR an APC agent this time around but if its a news against your people you start shouting propaganda oponu

Look at this first class ode, almajiri stay on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by adconline(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abracadabra govt of 1984 is back to continue with staccato appointments
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by chi4ik4(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abugab:
Sahara reporters and their propaganda.
The man was only given an honorary doctorate degree and the degree could have been bestowed on him before the university had their crisis.
Did he get a fake first and second degrees from his alma mater?
Must these guys write on everything and everyone?
so sahara report is now propaganda but when GEJ was the President it wasn't. keep on fooling yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by atlwireles: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Why not start by schooling yourself? Or call your agents at sharia reporters and split hairs with them.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Abugab(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Always try to digest a message and not the source. Did it occur to you that SR might have done it homework and discovered that the said doctorary degree was supposedly bestowed on him after the university was blacklisted in 2005?

His Bachelors degree and any other degree earned is baseless and he should be relieve off his new appointment if we're truly a nation that want change. I trust you wouldn't want someone with a fraudulent degree head a strategic commission as the FIR or would you?

So with this your comment you have done your digestion? His other degrees are not relevant just because you want to ridicule him? Honorary doctorate is no academic doctorate. Its thus inconsequential to his appointment.

8 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by muh4lyf(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Suddenly some people started believing SR cos this news seems against PMB. I won't call them wailers only I'd add Funny,making it FUNWAILERS cos they made me laugh...

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by ndcide(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Inconsequential nonsense. This wouldn't increase the credibility of Sahara reporters

They should tell us about buhari's certificate rather than this non issue.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Abugab(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
chi4ik4:
so sahara report is now propaganda but when GEJ was the President it wasn't. keep on fooling yourself

As u are fooling yourself I guess?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by ebuka440: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Which certificate has buhari? Sahara desert reporters my ass that transmits from sahara desert.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by sexaddict08(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:
A dullard president with no certificate appoints another fraud of a dullard with fake certificate what does that tell you?

Anybody that voted for this man needs to go for brain surgery. undecided

I'm sorry for you....u're loosing it ooo

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by jcross19: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
When sahara was damaging jonathan all of you were jumping and hailing sahara reporters but now its other way round. Ahahah I laugh in apc voice by the way our president don't have waec result .

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by chi4ik4(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
We(Niger Deltans) are no longer interested in that failed project called Biafra.
who even need traitors like you guys?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by tete7000(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
eleojo23:
I think this will only be an issue if a doctorate degree is part of the requirements for his appointment into the office.
But as long as it is not, there is no need to make unnecessary fuss about it.

While I am not out to believe the story, I would rather however totally disagree with your comment should the claim turn out to be true. Buhari rode to power on the back of being incorruptible and for being touted as a man of impeccable integrity. The problem is that you don't lay claim to such credibility and associate with people who have any form of skeleton in their cupboard. It is a moral burden for the President, so it matters.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by EgusiSoup: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

I'm sorry for you....u're loosing it ooo

Speak English please lipsrsealed
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by emymeeky: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Firefire:
I laugh in Spanish... cheesy

Sahara desert can lie oooo shocked

Anyway, good lie, more on the looters of our treasury & common wealth next time.

Buhari, time to BAN Sahara liars. grin

But they were the mouthpiece of APC . why complain now ? Hypocrite ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
atlwireles:
Inspite of all the months spent vetting candidates for office, something as basic as educational qualification has been missed. undecided What will these almajiris and my dullard dad from my moronic village, do next?
grin
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by ihatebuhari(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sr news fake as APC
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by kenoz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
cry
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abugab:
Sahara reporters and their propaganda.
The man was only given an honorary doctorate degree and the degree could have been bestowed on him before the university had their crisis.
Did he get a fake first and second degrees from his alma mater?
Must these guys write on everything and everyone?
Well, why didn't he content himself with the first and second degrees from his alma mater which aren't fake? When you have a worthless "doctorate" and you then prefix your name with "Dr" you should be prepared for the sort of distraction you get. SR is only doing their job as the press.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
atlwireles:

Why not start by schooling yourself? Or call your agents at sharia reporters and split hairs with them.
What makes this one fake?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
atlwireles:
Inspite of all the months spent vetting candidates for office, something as basic as educational qualification has been missed. undecided What will these almajiris and their dullard from Daura, do next?
Did you expect more from Daura Security Service DSS ?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by sexaddict08(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Speak English please lipsrsealed

you see,
baruwa na fa
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Well, why didn't he content himself with the first and second degrees from his alma mater which aren't fake? When you have a worthless "doctorate" and you then prefix your name with "Dr" you should be prepared for the sort of distraction you get. SR is only doing their job as the press.
How has Sahara proved this one to be fake?

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
eleojo23:
I think this will only be an issue if a doctorate degree is part of the requirements for his appointment into the office.
But as long as it is not, there is no need to make unnecessary fuss about it.

As old as you are ,So you don't know that false pretense is a crime under Nigeria law . SMH

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:
A dullard president with no certificate appoints another fraud of a dullard with fake certificate what does that tell you?

My moronic dad voted for this man he needs to go for brain surgery. undecided

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Achiles: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
simeonii:
News reaching Sahara Reporter has it that the newly appointed head of FIRS, Babatunder Fowler has a fake honorary doctorate degree from irish int. University.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/634410148224700416?p=v

This a foolish attempt at falsehood. The guy did not claim he studied for a PhD. He was honoured with One. Please find below extract from Wikipedia

Background / Education

Babatunde Fowler was born to the family of Professor (Dr) and (Chief) Mrs. W.V. Fowler both of Lagos State. He studied in the United States of America at the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater, where he obtained his first bachelors’ degree with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a minor in Political Science in 1978. He completed a second bachelors’ degree program at California State University, Los Angeles and also a Master of Business Administration degree program at California State University, Dominguez Hills in 1981.[color=#990000][/color]

Honour / Award

In recognition of his works, Fowler was awarded Honorary Senior Member of The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria in 2004, conferred with fellowship ‘Honoris Causa’ by Certified Board of Administrators of Nigeria in May 2007 and Professional Honorary Doctorate Degree in June 2007 by the Irish International University. He is also a Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, and Business Management Association (UK). Fowler was named as the Outstanding Government Personality of the Year (2014) by the organisers of the Leadership Award For African Achievers amongst other notable African leaders who were awarded in different categories of human endeavours by the event organisers.[13]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fowler

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:

When they called you out it wasn't a stupid media now you are inadvertently calling them Liars and Cowards
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by EgusiSoup: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Olufemiolaolu post=37165442][/quote]

I don't blame you, excess consumption of amala reduces sense. I perfectly understand your predicament smiley
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
When they called you out it wasn't a stupid media now you are inadvertently calling them Liars and Cowards
I ask again, how has the tweets from SR proved the honorary degree to be fake?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tinubu vs Fashola round two
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by princetiloye: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.