Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters (42426 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Elected President Of Africa Tax Body / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by espn(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm just watching this administration..
what did you do about the last administration...
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by kraftykc(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2015
atlwireles:
Inspite of all the months spent vetting candidates for office, something as basic as educational qualification has been missed. undecided What will these almajiris and their dullard from Daura, do next?

It's an HONORARY DEGREE, hence he didn't have to go to school for it. It's just not important.

That said, if this is true homie better resign gently.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Samdemmy(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
EgusiSoup:
A dullard president with no certificate appoints another fraud of a dullard with fake certificate what does that tell you?

Anybody that voted for this man needs to go for brain surgery. undecided

You should rather be the one to go for a brain surgery for displaying your cluelessness and ignorance here. Honorary Doctorate degree is not a prerequisite for landing a job, since it's not an academic qualification. It can be awarded to anybody in recognition of the person's contributions to the society or humanity irrespective of the person's academic background, even Madam Patience Jonathan was awarded at least two while she was the First Lady. What you should be more concerned is if his B.sc, M.sc and whatever academic qualifications he claims to have are genuine or not.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by sherbol: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
i think u r d one dat nids brain surgery. how on earth will u beliv dis hook, line n sinker?u r foolishly gullible!
EgusiSoup:
A dullard president with no certificate appoints another fraud of a dullard with fake certificate what does that tell you?

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
atlwireles:
Inspite of all the months spent vetting candidates for office, something as basic as educational qualification has been missed. undecided What will these almajiris and their dullard from Daura, do next?

Rumuola thug, when did u start believing Sahara reporters grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Biafra is a failed project, I won't take you serious not until kalu himself comes to Nigeria to lead the war

You are still waiting for Kanu? You will wait till eternity, Biafra is dead forever.
Biafra exist only in your dreams and imagination
Good morning
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
JayJohnson:

You are still waiting for Kanu? You will wait till eternity, Biafra is dead forever.
Biafra exist only in your dreams and imagination
Good morning
Please tell that to the children on "Amadioha"
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by mojeer678: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2015
atlwireles:

Isn't Fowler the guy who ferried Lagosians to Dubai for his daughter's wedding while he was still in govt?

PMB's security background checkers must have missed that fact, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by free13: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Chanji... grin
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Myself2(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Abugab:
Sahara reporters and their propaganda.
The man was only given an honorary doctorate degree and the degree could have been bestowed on him before the university had their crisis.
Did he get a fake first and second degrees from his alma mater?
Must these guys write on everything and everyone?

FIRS headship is a very sensitive position that must be filled by a man not just honest and transparent in all his ways,but he must be seen to be so.
BTW,why are you playing the devil's advocate??what if Tunde Fowler got the fake doctorate degree after learning of the blacklist of the school undecided undecided
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Myself2(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2015
mojeer678:

Isn't Fowler the guy who ferried Lagosians to Dubai for his daughter's wedding while he was still in govt?

PMB's security background checkers must have missed that fact, I guess.

One and the same Tunde Fowler,,,,,I'm not surprised,APC is a party of liars and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by ejirede: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2015
When did the wailers start beleiving sahara reporters ?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by frisky2good(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Is that not the same man that insisted that jobless people in Lagos have to pay PAYE tax?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

I get it from all you've written that you agree nothing has been proved against the man and that's exactly my problem with SR or anyone who clings to the unsubstantiated and unproven news. We must desist from Pull Him Down (PhD) politics we play in Nigeria just to get at the opponents. It's completely wrong of SR and Kperogi to make an unverified claim and brand his honorary degree "fake" without having completed their investigations. The onus is on those who allege to prove their point and not who is being accused. So, your point suggesting someone to make inquiries (perhaps you expect the presidency to do that even) on a degree which would definitely NOT have been submitted alongside his credentials holds no water. For crying out loud, IT IS A HONORARY AWARD and as such he needn't submit same along his documents while being considered for the post.

Finally, note that even as a Buharist, I have called out the president on few occasions on this forum. Check my posts/threads record to clear your doubt. But on this one, the president has not erred a bit.

Nobody has said Buhari has done anything wrong here. Now these allegations have surfaced, what the president should do is ask the NIA to investigate those foreign certificates. Under Jonathan's odious government, it won't matter. Under Buhari's change government, it should.

It seems you don’t understand what the problem is. Let me spell it out –

* The fact this doctorate from a less than ok university was read in his citation by Buhari's spokesman means he himself included it in his CV and the government didn’t bother to check.

* The fact he parades himself as a doctor (on his website) when he has no PhD or medical degree, against the stipulations of the Committee of Vice Chancellors, though not a crime, calls his moral character into question.

* It is right to point out anything that is not on the level regarding someone being appointed into high office so you have no case against the vigilant media here.

The government should make findings and come out to tell us the result. The government may say something like, “Nigerians, our attention was drawn to some issues raised against Babatunde Fowler. We can tell you that the issue of his doctorate is immaterial since it was an honourary degree. But since the university is less than reputable we should not have included it in his citation. The error is regretted. On the matter of his degrees, we can confirm that he obtained his first degree from the University of Wisconsin at ____________. Bla bla bla.” That should settle the matter. Thank you.

And, mind you, Buhari has wasted the country's three months or so yet no cabinet - with the attendant economic losses. He better come up with a mix of angels and archangels to justify that. Not a bunch of people with question marks trailing them.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by prestigediva1: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Guess u will be the first to.....
EgusiSoup:

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Nobody has said Buhari has done anything wrong here. Now these allegations have surfaced, what the president should do is ask the NIA to investigate those foreign certificates. Under Jonathan's odious government, it won't matter. Under Buhari's change government, it should.

It seems you don’t understand what the problem is. Let me spell it out –

* The fact this doctorate from a less than ok university was read in his citation by Buhari's spokesman means he himself included it in his CV and the government didn’t bother to check.

* The fact he parades himself as a doctor (on his website) when he has no PhD or medical degree, against the stipulations of the Committee of Vice Chancellors, though not a crime, calls his moral character into question.

* It is right to point out anything that is not on the level regarding someone being appointed into high office so you have no case against the vigilant media here.

The government should make findings and come out to tell us the result. The government may say something like, “Nigerians, our attention was drawn to some issues raised against Babatunde Fowler. We can tell you that the issue of his doctorate is immaterial since it was an honourary degree. But since the university is less than reputable we should not have included it in his citation. The error is regretted. On the matter of his degrees, we can confirm that he obtained his first degree from the University of Wisconsin at ____________. Bla bla bla.” That should settle the matter. Thank you.
Sorry, I disagree completely with you.

That the degree was included in his citation is not a crime as far as there is no proof so far that it's fake.

That he has it on his website and addresses himself is also not an issue as far as the award is genuine.

That the university is "less than reputable" or "blacklisted" as some of you claim still doesn't make the award fake.

The degree ONLY becomes fake if and when it is proved that "the less than reputable" university didn't really honor him with it.

And mind you, Buhari has wasted the country's four months or so yet no cabinet - with the attendant economic losses. He better come up with a mix of angels and archangels to justify that. Not a bunch of people with question marks trailing them.
From May 29th to August 21st is not four months my friend. It's not even three months yet. You only expose yourself for what you are - a wailing wailer.

And what are the economic losses you're talking about? I am willing to engage you on them if you bring something reasonable up.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Isuata: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mr. I am pressed to give you a reply as you have ignorantly stuck to a position which should not make sense to you as you write before you post.
- Honorary Degree

- Blacklisted University

- Bestowed

-Forged?

Please tell me you see how your argument does not hold water?

I would believe, if a university is blacklisted, it is either all degrees awarded previously by that institution will be rendered void or an agreement reached on how to validate those degrees.

What constitutes forgery, would have been if the said Fowler paid or dubiously arranged a Doctorate degree for himself without following due-educational process. The due-educational process for awarding a doctorate degree was explained above somewhere-please make use of that explanation and review your comments on this matter.

As for this SH matter
they have done their duty to report news, they should have gone ahead to analyse the news also but really, their primary objective is to report news, every other thing is secondary.

I am amazed at how some older members on this section reacted to this news- it doesnt make any sense!

ronald4lif:

What pedigree or reputation could a man who forged an honorary degree have? How can we trust him with the task of his new job without putting into consideration if he'll manipulate and distort vital information in performing his duties as the head of FIR?

For someone who could manipulate his credentials, whether honorary or earned degrees, they can't be trusted in public office. He's a fraudulent character by that single act. It's also possible that the said honorary degree could have been subliminally considered and influential to his appointment.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by awumen: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by pcicero(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sagamite:
Presenting a honorary degree from a non-accredited univerity is not something I would make a lot of noise about.

But if it is due to this fake honorary degree that he is labeling himself "Dr", that is, he has no medical or doctoral degree, then his appointment needs to be cancelled asap.

Those kind of Nigerians we don't want in government.

This sums it all up. I mean guys it's needless defending some sh*ts.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abugab:
Sahara reporters and their propaganda.
The man was only given an honorary doctorate degree and the degree could have been bestowed on him before the university had their crisis.
Did he get a fake first and second degrees from his alma mater?
Must these guys write on everything and everyone?
If it were Daziani, Gej, you will never see anything wrong with sahara report. They are now liars.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Sorry, I disagree completely with you.

That the degree was included in his citation is not a crime as far as there is no proof so far that it's fake.

That he has it on his website and addresses himself is also not an issue as far as the award is genuine.

That the university is "less than reputable" or "blacklisted" as some of you claim still doesn't make the award fake.

The degree ONLY becomes fake if and when it is proved that "the less than reputable" university didn't really honor him with it.

From May 29th to August 21st is not four months my friend. It's not even three months yet. You only expose yourself for what you are - a wailing wailer.

And what are the economic losses you're talking about? I am willing to engage you on them if you bring something reasonable up.

No, I won't engage you, because you you can't be engaged. How can someone who can't differentiate between criminal liability and moral baggage discuss macroeconomics? I said "three months or so" - I knew it wasn't an exact statement to make - you're grasping at straws. And your labelling me shows you can't think properly or take your own advice about checking people's posting history.

Why do you keep harping on the words "crime" and "fake" even after I have not disputed your position on those and clearly stated I am only concerned about moral baggage on the part of someone getting into high office? Yeah, it's Nigeria. And it's your party.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by Mark4reel: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
What all this hulla bally about a degree, for me i don't give a damn even if he likes let him present a nepa bill as certificate as long as he is competent and has track record which we all know he has let him be the FIRS boss
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
JuanDeDios:

No, I won't engage you, because you you can't be engaged. How can someone who can't differentiate between criminal liability and moral baggage discuss macroeconomics? I said "three months or so" - I knew it wasn't an exact statement to make - you're grasping at straws. And your labelling me shows you can't think properly or take your own advice about checking people's posting history.

Why do you keep harping on the words "crime" and "fake" even after I have not disputed your position on those and clearly stated I am only concerned about moral baggage on the part of someone getting into high office? Yeah, it's Nigeria. And it's your party.
You're a bare faced liar and as such not worth the trouble. You clearly wrote four months and not the "three months" or so. Good I quoted you and as such can't be denied.

Done with you.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You're a bare faced liar and as such not worth the trouble. You clearly wrote four months and not the "three months" or so. Good I quoted you and as such can't be denied.

Done with you.
Oh, that? Yes. I wrote four months. Then I clicked modify and changed it to three when I realised my error. Actually, I thought you were quibbling about the three months and I didn't know you quoted four months. You'd need more than an error like that to prove me a liar since I have debated with based on facts available from two materials. Anyway, strange how you have reduced this to how many months Buhari has been in office. That is not an important point. We all worked for a change of government from the morally-bankrupt PDP but you partisans won't let us criticise. You see yellow and say it's green. SR did far more than you to bring change to Nigeria. Farook Kperogi is a Buharist, if ever there was one. But there are thinking Buharists and there are unthinking Buharists. Your types are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Oh, that? Yes. I wrote four months. Then I clicked modify and changed it to three when I realised my error. Actually, I thought you were quibbling about the three months and I didn't know you quoted four months. You'd need more than an error like that to prove me a liar since I have debated with based on facts available from two materials. Anyway, strange how you have reduced this to how many months Buhari has been in office. That is not an important point. We all worked for a change of government from the morally-bankrupt PDP but you partisans won't let us criticise. You see yellow and say it's green. SR did far more than you to bring change to Nigeria. Farook Kperogi is a Buharist, if ever there was one. But there are thinking Buharists and there are unthinking Buharists. Your types are the problem with Nigeria.
Boy, what is your point?

I have proved to you that the degree in question is not fake based on definitions of "fake" and you have agreed.

On your part, you want the presidency to acknowledge an error based on the unproven allegation even though no error exists until proven.

So, what is your argument per se?

I state again that:

1. There is no moral burden on the man or the FG to prove that the degree is fake.
2. It is those who allege that have to prove it is fake. After all, it is morally wrong to allege without facts based on investigation.

What has SR or Farooq being Buharists got to do with the argument? Or you expect that because one Farooq or SR say something, people don't have to use their God-given brain to think things through?

I ask you again, what is your main problems? The moral burden is on SR and Farooq to prove that the honorary award is fake and not anyone else.

That the uni is "blacklisted" doesn't make the awards they've given out become fake? Or does it?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Boy, what is your point?

I have proved to you that the degree in question is not fake based on definitions of "fake" and you have agreed.

On your part, [b]you want the presidency to acknowledge an error based on the unproven allegation [/b]even though no error exists until proven.
No, kiddo, that is not what I said. Read again. This time, slowly.

PassingShot:

So, what is your argument per se?

Read my posts.

PassingShot:

I state again that:

1. There is no moral burden on the man or the FG to prove that the degree is fake.
2. It is those who allege that have to prove it is fake. After all, it is morally wrong to allege without facts based on investigation.

What has SR or Farooq being Buharists got to do with the argument? Or you expect that because one Farooq or SR say something, people don't have to use their God-given brain to think things through?
I will explain this carefully so you can see link. Now, read your own post again. You brought "wailing wailers" into this, implying that only Buhari's enemies would be interested in this matter.

PassingShot:

I ask you again, what is your main problems? The moral burden is on SR and Farooq to prove that the honorary award is fake and not anyone else.

That the uni is "blacklisted" doesn't make the awards they've given out become fake? Or does it?
No. But I'd remove it from my CV to avoid embarrassments and distractions like this one. (I'm even prepared to accept it was an oversight, hence my earlier post which you cited wrongly.) And, of course, I wouldn't be so vain as to parade myself as "Dr" with some "honourary" piece of paper against the position of those charged with such matters in the country. Why have it just now been removed from his Wikipedia page, as people are saying? If it is okay to leave it on his CV, why not leave it on Wikipedia? And you say the government has no business investigating or responding to clear up things and avoid distractions Buhari and Nigeria don't need at this time.

SR and Kperogi have no moral burden. To illustrate, ever heard of plagiarism in academics? If someone says you plagiarised his work, he has not alleged a crime, he has only called your moral character and fitness to be a prof or an academic into question. The school's senate will investigate the allegation and if proved, the prof in question will be fired. He is not a criminal but he has a morally broken character. But this is something you can't comprehend, even if I spent a thousand years explaining it. You will keep yodeling about "crime" and "fake" and other issues I'm not disputing.

This is a waste of time. Cheers. Carry go. You done win.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
JuanDeDios:

No, kiddo, that is not what I said. Read again. This time, slowly.

Read my posts.
You're a huge joke really!

You keep denying your statements. If not, what do you mean by this statement of yours if not that the FG should acknowledge an error?

“Nigerians, our attention was drawn to some issues raised against Babatunde Fowler. We can tell you that the issue of his doctorate is immaterial since it was an honourary degree. But since the university is less than reputable we should not have included it in his citation. The error is regretted. On the matter of his degrees, we can confirm that he obtained his first degree from the University of Wisconsin at ____________. Bla bla bla.” That should settle the matter.

I will explain this carefully so you can see link. Now, read your own post again. You brought "wailing wailers" into this, implying that only Buhari's enemies would be interested in this matter.
Anyone who reasons upside down can rightly be called a wailing wailer. So?

No. But I'd remove it from my CV to avoid embarrassments and distractions like this one. (I'm even prepared to accept it was an oversight, hence my earlier post which you cited wrongly.) And, of course, I wouldn't be so vain as to parade myself as "Dr" with some "honourary" piece of paper against the position of those charged with such matters in the country. Why have it just now been removed from his Wikipedia page, as people are saying? If it is okay to leave it on his CV, why not leave it on Wikipedia? And you say the government has no business investigating or responding to clear up things and avoid distractions Buhari and Nigeria don't need at this time.
The first word ("No"wink answers the question. So, you're convinced the degree is not fake. Good.
Whether he chooses to be addressed as "Dr." or not is not our business. Throughout the world, people answer "Doctor" based on honorary degrees. Fact! That you won't do it doesn't make it morally wrong for another person who chooses to do it.

And again you lied about it being removed from his Wikipedia page. I just checked it and it's there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fowler It says
In recognition of his works, Fowler was awarded Honorary Senior Member of The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria in 2004, conferred with fellowship ‘Honoris Causa’ by Certified Board of Administrators of Nigeria in May 2007 and Professional Honorary Doctorate Degree in June 2007 by the Irish International University. He is also a Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, and Business Management Association (UK). Fowler was named as the Outstanding Government Personality of the Year (2014) by the organisers of the Leadership Award For African Achievers amongst other notable African leaders who were awarded in different categories of human endeavours by the event organisers.[13]

SR and Kperogi have no moral burden. To illustrate, ever heard of plagiarism in academics? If someone says you plagiarised his work, he has not alleged a crime, he has only called your moral character and fitness to be a prof or an academic into question. The school's senate will investigate the allegation and if proved, the prof in question will be fired. He is not a criminal but he has a morally broken character. But this is something you can't comprehend, even if I spent a thousand years explaining it. You will keep yodeling about "crime" and "fake" and other issues I'm not disputing.
Wrong again. It's a common saying that "the burden of proof lies with who alleges. So spare the preaching.

This is a waste of time. Cheers. Carry go. You done win.
I know. It's what people with no points to defend their position say.

Take care.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You're a huge joke really!

You keep denying your statements. If not, what do you mean by this statement of yours if not that the FG should acknowledge an error?

Anyone who reasons upside down can rightly be called a wailing wailer. So?

The first word ("No"wink answers the question. So, you're convinced the degree is not fake. Good.
Whether he chooses to be addressed as "Dr." or not is not our business. Throughout the world, people answer "Doctor" based on honorary degrees. Fact! That you won't do it doesn't make it morally wrong for another person who chooses to do it.

And again you lied about it being removed from his Wikipedia page. I just checked it and it's there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fowler It says

Wrong again. It's a common saying that "the burden of proof lies with who alleges. So spare the preaching.

I know. It's what people with no points to defend their position say.

Take care.

Correction: Earlier, I wrote this: "Why have it just now been removed from his Wikipedia page, as people are saying?" It was from his profile on the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service website that Fowler deleted the reference to his honorary doctorate from the Irish International University. He also deleted the "Dr." prefix in his name. Yesterday. For those not familiar with the subject, Mr Babatunde Fowler got an honourary doctorate from a fake university (difference between that and fake doctorate is one between six and half a dozen) and has commenced deletion of same from public portals. Not sure yet how he will delete it from the CVs and profile he submitted to President Buhari. Anyway, na Naija we dey.

The rest of what Mr PassingShot wrote above only betrays his inability to comprehend posts.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Correction: Earlier, I wrote this: "Why have it just now been removed from his Wikipedia page, as people are saying?" It was from his profile on the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service website that Fowler deleted the reference to his honorary doctorate from the Irish International University. He also deleted the "Dr." prefix in his name. Yesterday. For those not familiar with the subject, Mr Babatunde Fowler got an honourary doctorate from a fake university (difference between that and fake doctorate is one between six and half a dozen) and has commenced deletion of same from public portals. Not sure yet how he will delete it from the CVs and profile he submitted to President Buhari. Anyway, na Naija we dey.

The rest of what Mr PassingShot wrote above only betrays his inability to comprehend posts.
You keep sinking deeper with further attempt to defend your position with lies!

First, why will you rely on "what people say" to arrive at an end? Enlightened and learned fellows don't do that.

Secondly, you clearly wrote "Wikipedia" and not LIRS.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the university is fake? Yesterday it was said the school was blacklisted and now you say fake!

Look, you've clearly lost the argument with a lie per post and a denial of many of your statements.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters by suremanpatriot: 3:57am On Jul 09, 2017
mhbabanna:

Hey Mr I u sure you comprehended my statement before commenting, taking a second look at it would do a whole lot of good. That statement was referring to the poster before me not PMB. Please next time be more attentive
My message is clear and generic tht ppl should stop maligning good ppl because of their missteps, everyone has cockroaches in their cupboard too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.