Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature (6432 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / The Origin of Na.kedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:
Well, well. It appears our atheist friends have no answers to that one. Just empty promises.

Of course, they can't have unless they want to expose themselves.

Because logically, there can't be a natural explanation to the origin of nature. They thus know what the answer should be.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
JMAN05:

And you think science agree that something can come uncaused from nothing?

Yes, some scientists do believe!
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by johnydon22(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

Nope as a matter of fact the law of energy conservation state: Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but changes from one form to another" so science in no way ever stipulated anything came out of nothing...

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by onetrack(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

When you know God is eternal and uncaused.

So is the universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope as a matter of fact the law of themodynamics state: Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but changes from one form to another" so science in no way ever stipulated anything came out of nothing...

That is thermodynamics, not Quantum mechanics. How does thermodynamics explain the conversion of matter to energy in nuclear energy generation?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by johnydon22(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

That is thermodynamics, not Quantum mechanics. How does thermodynamics explain the conversion of matter to energy in nuclear energy generation?
Their are two types of energy state: Kinetic and potential... The matter in question is a form of energy in potential state
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
I was born an atheist. I was tricked and forced sometimes into religion, yet deep inside I'm an atheist. But I know the existence of God, who each and of Us know in different ways and idea. However, there is a certain atheistism that is a pure believe system, the type that believe there is no creator.
What is nature? I think it is simply creation because we can't even define it, yet we sense and feel it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FznW6vVM7es
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
johnydon22:
Their are two types of energy state: Kinetic and potential... The matter in question is a form of energy in potential state

So? In thermodynamics, that is impossible!
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by johnydon22(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

So? In thermodynamics, that is impossible!
I think the simple E=mc2 settles it..

The mass of a matter is a measure of the energy content...
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
johnydon22:
I think the simple E=mc2 settles it..

The mass of a matter is a measure of the energy content...

Ano under what branch of Science is that equation valid? Does thermodynamics accept the equation to be correct? That equation is against First Law of thermodynamics and that is why scientists worship an Einsteifor conceiving the equation.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by johnydon22(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

Ano under what branch of Science is that equation valid? Does thermodynamics accept the equation to be correct? That equation is against First Law of thermodynamics and that is why scientists worship an Einsteifor conceiving the equation.
It is valid in physics. . . remember we are dealing with energy here not just thermodynamics .

The law of thermodynamics deals with equilubrum in energy compositions. . . Energy equivalency of which i employed here by postulating Eistein's relativity formular is just to show just like i asserted above that matter in itself a form of energy too... (Mass of an energy is s measurement of it's energy composition )
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
johnydon22:
It is valid in physics. . . remember we are dealing with energy here not just thermodynamics tho i made the mistake of quoting the law of energy conservation as thermodynamics. . .

The first law of thermodynamics deals with equilubrum in energy compositions. . . Energy equivalency of which i employed here by postulating Eistein's relativity formular is just to show just like i asserted above that matter in itself a form of energy too... (Mass of an energy is s measurement of it's energy composition )

Now you just talking. Energy in thermodynamics and Quantum mechanics mean different things.

Talking Quantum mechanics, the problem every thinking person is facing is finding the origin of gravity (negative energy) and matter (positive energy). These two are the architects of our universe, as postulated by the zero-energy theory.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by johnydon22(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

Now you just talking. Energy in thermodynamics and Quantum mechanics mean different things.

Talking Quantum mechanics, the problem every thinking person is facing is finding the origin of gravity (negative energy) and matter (positive energy). These two are the architects of our universe, as postulated by the zero-energy theory.
The zero energy theory postulates that the total number of energy in the universe is equivlanet to zero... gravity totally canceled matter.

As you well know this is a mathematical representation and still deals with the equilubrum of energy (in the form of gravity and matter). . i don't think this means the universe came from nothing because gravity and matter has to exist first before both can negate each other.

Maybe we only approached from different angles in physics
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
theAtheist101:

How did they disprove the principle of causality? Oh, some scientists? The stand is not a general acceptable scientific fact. Forget it sir.

Another try.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2015
JMAN05:

How did they disprove the principle of causality? Oh, some scientists? The stand is not a general acceptable scientific fact. Forget it sir.

Another try.

So, what do you expect before? This the gathering of intellectual people not religious people. People question other's ideas. They don't take "just believe" as an answer. They expect a reasonable and logical answers to the problems. This is what has made Science successful. So there's no need of trying anything. By the way, John and I argument, maybe that would help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by johnydon22(m): 12:30am On Aug 26, 2015
theAtheist101:

So, what do you expect before? This the gathering of intellectual people not religious people. People question other's ideas. They don't take "just believe" as an answer. They a reasonable and logical answers to the problems. This is what has made Science successful. So there's no need of trying anything. By the way, John and I argument, maybe that would help you.
lol..we discussed science not some middle east mythology so I won't really count on him relating to any of that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Nature is anything not created by man which includes volcanic mountains(which we all clearly know was not created by gods or goddesses but were natural reactions)planets,oceans,stars and solar system. Man created god,religion,culture and tradition.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
I was born an atheist. I was tricked and forced sometimes into religion, yet deep inside I'm an atheist. But I know the existence of God, who each and of Us know in different ways and idea. However, there is a certain atheistism that is a pure believe system, the type that believe there is no creator.
What is nature? I think it is simply creation because we can't even define it, yet we sense and feel it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FznW6vVM7es

Lol, I thought Allah created the universe? Are you no longer in that line of thought?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Everybody has the right to call The Originator of the universe by what name is good to them. The Originator is simply The Originator regardless what name I choose to call Him and Her.
I can use Chineke/Chukwu today, that is today's style.
I can use Eledumare/Olorun, another style
I can use Allah/Alah/Ala, another style, Obajingi is another.

The Only thing is He/She is a Living Man and Living Woman(a Humanbeing) and Black. He/She would never choose anything else with the Black genotype character which contain every other colour.

Do not let us deviate now. lol

emrain:

Lol, I thought Allah created the universe? Are you no longer in that line of thought?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
Everybody has the right to call The Originator of the universe by what name is good to them. The Originator is simply The Originator regardless what name I choose to call Him and Her.
I can use Chineke/Chukwu today, that is today's style.
I can use Eledumare/Olorun, another style
I can use Allah/Alah/Ala, another style, Obajingi is another.

The Only thing is He/She is a Living Man and Living Woman(a Humanbeing) and Black. He/She would never choose anything else with the Black genotype character which contain every other colour.

Do not let us deviate now. lol

cheesy

But to you, WHO IS THE "ORIGINATOR"?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
The Unity in Oneness Of all Black People, The First Black Parents in Unity, I am a direct descendant.

emrain:

cheesy

But to you, WHO IS THE "ORIGINATOR"?

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
theAtheist101:

So, what do you expect before? This the gathering of intellectual people not religious people. People question other's ideas. They don't take "just believe" as an answer. They expect a reasonable and logical answers to the problems. This is what has made Science successful. So there's no need of trying anything. By the way, John and I argument, maybe that would help you.

Oga, if u wish to give me a scientically proven theory that disprove the principle of causality, then u be making sense. Any person, even people from nairaland can be scientist believing anything they judge as reasonable.

For now, ur words don't answer the question.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
ifeness:
Nature is anything not created by man which includes volcanic mountains(which we all clearly know was not created by gods or goddesses but were natural reactions)planets,oceans,stars and solar system. Man created god,religion,culture and tradition.

A natural explanation to the origin of nature is the question. Start from the beginning, from the universe or multiverse whichever u like.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
The Unity in Oneness Of all Black People, The First Black Parents in Unity, I am a direct descendant.

You mean some group of black men and women intellectually designed the awesome universe and programmed the sun to be hot in Africa and snowy in Europe?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes. 504 million Black Women and 504 million BlackMen in Divine unity made the universe and made everything within it, Designed it from the very beginning in an expanding state, thus the universe is expanding, It has an ending however.

They are Black because, every color is contained in Black. This is not racism atall.

emrain:

You mean some group of black men and women intellectually designed the awesome universe and programmed the sun to be hot in Africa and snowy in Europe?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
Yes. 504 million Black Women and 504 million BlackMen in Divine unity made the universe and made everything within it, Designed it from the very beginning in an expanding state, thus the universe is expanding, It has an ending however.

They are Black because, every color is contained in Black. This is not racism atall.

Where are these men now?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
They Ascended, and They always reincarnate Themselves always, changing forms in Their Children. ONE of THEM reincarnated in ME here on this planet and also in each of every livable planets in the universe.
Thus, if there are 1 trillion habitable planets in the universe, there are 1 trillion of Me. Each of Me on each Planet. He is the Spirit in Me, The Chi, The Ipon-Ori in Me. He gifted me Soul which is my personality and, I'm unique. I was created for a purpose and I must walk this life dead or alive until I become One with My Creator, It would involve me learning all subject of life without depending on nobody but learning from My Elders who are also from seperate Creators.

emrain:

Where are these men now?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
JMAN05:

A natural explanation to the origin of nature is the question. Start from the beginning, from the universe or multiverse whichever u like.

That is a silly question.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
ifeness:

That is a silly question.

What u are doing here now? u miss road?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
They Ascended, and They always reincarnate Themselves always, changing forms in Their Children. ONE of THEM reincarnated in ME here on this planet and also in each of every livable planets in the universe.
Thus, if there are 1 trillion habitable planets in the universe, there are 1 trillion of Me. Each of Me on each Planet. He is the Spirit in Me, The Chi, The Ipon-Ori in Me. He gifted me Soul which is my personality and, I'm unique. I was created for a purpose and I must walk this life dead or alive until I become One with My Creator, It would involve me learning all subject of life without depending on nobody but learning from My Elders who are also from seperate Creators.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can't stop laughing
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes, it does seems so. There are 1 billion and 8 million in the beginning. We will never be more than that on this planet at a time. Go count. We may be less than that but never more, yet some dubious liars say we black people are over-populating the earth. Go count.

timonski:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can't stop laughing
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did they ascend to? Those that are not reincarnation of any black cave man will they also ascend to this mystery place of black men after death?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. / Mystery As ‘jesus Christ’ Appears, Disappears On Lagos Street [PHOTO / Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.