Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature (6422 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / The Origin of Na.kedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by gatiano(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
There are no Black cave people, There are Black people who are the reincarnation of the Original Black People called the Originator.
The Non-Black who can't reincarnate because they lack the throne where the Originator can sit. We all have body which is called Temple. In the Blackman's and Blackwoman's temple is the Throne of God. Other races simply do not possess the throne, However there is only one way by which they can possess this throne.

As a Black person, I am self created, meaning by An Originator, Who is also Me because He is sitted in My Temple/body.
As for non-blacks, they were made not created by One who is created by An Originator. This One is called Yahweh with is 59,999 Followers (all Blackmen and Blackwomen). Thus the non-blacks are spiritless people without a Chi, When they pass, they ascend into the mind of their maker.
When Black people die, they ascend first in this Yahweh era into Yahweh's mind, then later into the Elders' mind.

Remember, energy(which is Chi or Spirit) can not be created or destroyed. But the non-blacks do not have it, they only have Yahweh's and either of the Eloheim's essense.

emrain:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did they ascend to? Those that are not reincarnation of any black cave man will they also ascend to this mystery place of black men after death?

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
There are no Black cave people, There are Black people who are the reincarnation of the Original Black People called the Originator.
The Non-Black who can't reincarnate because they lack the throne where the Originator can sit. We all have body which is called Temple. In the Blackman's and Blackwoman's temple is the Throne of God. Other races simply do not possess the throne, However there is only one way by which they can possess this throne.

As a Black person, I am self created, meaning by An Originator, Who is also Me because He is sitted in My Temple/body.
As for non-blacks, they were made not created by One who is created by An Originator. This One is called Yahweh with is 59,999 Followers (all Blackmen and Blackwomen). Thus the non-blacks are spiritless people without a Chi, When they pass, they ascend into the mind of their maker.
When Black people die, they ascend first in this Yahweh era into Yahweh's mind, then later into the Elders' mind.

Remember, energy(which is Chi or Spirit) can not be created or destroyed. But the non-blacks do not have it, they only have Yahweh's and either of the Eloheim's essense.

Lol... cheesy you never cease to amuse me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm / What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? / God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.