Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch (24081 Views)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

If you have any evidence of APC sabotaging GEJ's regime, bring forth.
Besides, is it not an indictment that a govt allowed opposition party to sabotage its regime?
Cure yourself!

#BBOG!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
what's this one saying ? undecided
we are talking about electricity improvement you are saying another thing entirely.

are you living in the ghetto where you guys don't have transformer?

i must confess, there is changes in electricity and I hail the present govt for that
no mind dem.. They think they knw one or two abt politics, buh they all got it wrong..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by agarawu23(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2015
refreshrate:

Nothing better than an intelligent woman who speaks wisdom.

Oby Ezekwesili come and learn.

I follow you from this moment.
dunkem21:

Lol ..You have been missing since.

I have been following since time Imo river and have been nudging her to enter politics gor gor.

She is an asset, I swear.
2 dummies grin

guess what will happen to you when you are going to UK and the plane took you to Abidjan cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

I was subconsciously waiting for your post on this thread before I start replying mentions selectively.
Sorry I'm doing this.

Even my toddler cousin understands the social and moral principle of giving honour to whom it is due.

You don't hide under the cloak of integrity to take glory for the sweat of another man.
It's a taboo!
What honour specifically are you talking?
That GEJ commissioned some power plants, most of which were started and completed by OBJ?

Or that electricity supply didn't witness any improvement during his almost six years?

GEJ/PDP are just like an employee who wants to be appreciated after being terminated for scoring 20% in his appraisal. Will the employers consider the failure performance given what they spent on his recruitment and training to achieve the 20%?

You have been infested with mediocrity. It's a pity.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by MizMyColi(f): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

If you have any evidence of APC sabotaging GEJ's regime, bring forth.
Besides, is it not an indictment that a govt allowed opposition party to sabotage its regime?
Cure yourself!

That I am not privy to such evidence does not mean Mr Dasuki and other top echelons aren't.

Isn't it super amazing how you lot get to play the sanctimonious card when you sense an indictment of one of your own? And yet are so quick to level brazen allegations on those who do not sing your tune?
That a person is proven guilty or innocent in a court of law doesn't necessarily lay claim to the TRUTH.

Cure yourself!

Take your own advice!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
what's this one saying ? undecided
we are talking about electricity improvement you are saying another thing entirely.

are you living in the ghetto where you guys don't have transformer?

i must confess, there is changes in electricity and I hail the present govt for that

This is not a thread for your usual insults ..

..Did you read her comments at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by agarawu23(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
no mind dem.. They think they knw one or two abt politics, buh they all got it wrong..
mizmycoli, roger that cool
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

This is not a thread for your usual insults ..

..Did you read her comments at all
she is your role model, what else will you say ? angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

That I am not privy to such evidence does not mean Mr Dasuki and other top echelons aren't.

Isn't it super amazing how you lot get to play the sanctimonious card when you sense an indictment of one of your own? And yet are so quick to level brazen allegations on those who do not sing your tune?
That a person is proven guilty or innocent in a court of law doesn't necessarily lay claim to the TRUTH.

Take your own advice!
Address the points head on!
Is it an indictment or not that GEJ's govt was "sabotaged" by the opposition and he couldn't do anything about it, with all the resources at his disposal?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

#BBOG!
What about it?
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
mizmycoli, roger that cool

I think she has been avoiding you ..
..or haven't noticed you, yet.
Post intelligently, pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by MizMyColi(f): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

That GEJ commissioned some power plants, most of which were started and completed by OBJ?

Or that electricity supply didn't witness any improvement during his almost six years?

GEJ/PDP are just like an employee who wants to be appreciated after being terminated for scoring 20% in his appraisal. Will the employers consider the failure performance given what they spent on his recruitment and training to achieve the 20%?

Pshot, like I prayed for someone on this thread, I will now pray for you.

May you never be like the biblical farmer who sowed good seeds and went to rest, and then in the dead of night APC enemies of progress came in and sowed tares.

Did I just hear an Insha Allahu?

Good.

Good Morning and Have a nice day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:25am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:
What about it?

I should ask you, Lai Mohammed and Obiagelli ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Please SAI BABAs INTERGRITY should #BBOG

Hope tomorrow someone will not claim that Buhari worked. Let all glory go to SAI BABAs INTERGRITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pshot, like I prayed for someone on this thread, I will now pray for you.

May you never be like the biblical farmer who sowed good seeds and went to rest, and then in the dead of night APC enemies of progress came in and sowed tares.

Did I just hear an Insha Allahu?

Good.

Good Morning and Have a nice day.
A cheap way of avoiding to answer my poser.
You must have realized that your argument holds no water.

Go dress for work.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

#BBOG!
Buhari's Intergrity should #BBOG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Tell passingshot ..he seems not to see your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Tell passingshot ..he seems not to see your post.
Oga, I no get energy for wahala
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by MizMyColi(f): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Address the points head on!
Is it an indictment or not that GEJ's govt was "sabotaged" by the opposition and he couldn't do anything about it, with all the resources at his disposal?

That was the plan!
To make him appear weak!
But we know better!

Before GEJ came onboard.
There was already a working system.
One which was loyal to certain category of oligarchs.....that was never in the interest of nation building.
His undoing was trying to usurp that system.

Ever heard of double agents?
People who seemingly take orders from you but are doing everything wrongly to undermine you?

Read the excerpts below by Mr Demola, I have nothing more to add or subtract.

While PDP folks see the problems of nationhood as a systemic problem, the APC folks tend to think it is more of a single leadership problem. The answer to national development lies somewhere between both i.e. systems and leaders. This is why, for example, most of us in PDP were never bothered by allegations that Goodluck Jonathan was weak – to us, what we need are institutions that can help a weak leader to govern rightly and by his semi-detachment from some processes like INEC, free and fair election could evolve and thus deepen democracy. George W.Bush wasn’t the smartest man in any room but America had clear systems that enabled him to wage war against the enemies of America. If he out of weakness wanted to negotiate with a terrorist for instance, the clear policy of US would prevent him from doing this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:
Oga, I no get energy for wahala

grin You see yourself ..
..You come carry me put for battle front make one passingshot bullet hit me grin
Fear God o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Does it make sense?
Integrity to return girls kidnapped by terrorists who are willing to die?

Are Nigerian employees in the same league as the terrorists?

God, what type of youths do we have in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by stinggy(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Mr Lai Mohammed, point of correction please....

Your sabotaging efforts just to undermine the office of the president in GEJ's time is what rendered the power sector almost ineffective.

Now that he is no longer in power, "everything" in that sector is suddenly going smoothly...don't you just smell a big fat rat?

So, if by any change I vote you into power, you'll give me a reason like this to justify failure?
Even with all the federal might at your full disposal
How else would you describe Jona if not a weakling?
We didn't vote him to be given excuses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

What a glorious day it will be the day I will read your post describing Aregbesola in this lovely terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by MizMyColi(f): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Okay guyscheesy
Morning Cry's over.

I may no longer reply mentions from here.
I've said all I should.
I detest back and forths.

Btw, if you deem it fit that we should have a convo of sorts...these are my rules of engagement.

1. Maintain decorum at all times.

2. Do not use a glaring alternate account.

3. Resorting to childish puerile insults will be met with resistance and perpetual ignoring.

4. Take a cue from Pshot.

Got to run along now. Work beckons.
Keep the mentions coming.
I love you allkiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

What a glorious day it will be the day I will read your post describing Aregbesola in this lovely terms.

Kikikiki grin
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Does it make sense?
Integrity to return girls kidnapped by terrorists who are willing to die?

Are Nigerian emploees in the same league as the terrorists?

God, what type of youths do we have in Nigeria?
Hey yiiiiii!!!! Oga, but this thread is about Buhari's intergrity making the power sector to operate above average. At least above what was seen in the last administration. (According to Lai M.)
Why can't baba's INTERGRITY #BBOG
Or, does baba's INTERGRITY have limited power?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by patrickmuf(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Some people are just disappointing to say the least... You come here claiming the opposition sabotage GEJ's government without no proof whatsoever, do you lots think all Nigerians are gullible and slow? It's just appalling reading the nonsense some folks write here...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Kikikiki grin
Why you dey laugh. I know Aregbesola is not the president, but can't Passingshot shower him with such encomium.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
Some people are just disappointing to say the least... You come here claiming the opposition sabotage GEJ's government without no proof whatsoever, do you lots think all Nigerians are gullible and slow? It's just appalling reading the nonsense some folks write here...
Nigerians are neither gullible nor slow. Actually it is Lai Mohammed who wants to put Nigerians in that category. By telling us all tha BABAs INTERGRITY is at work, and we should all hope on that same INTERGRITY to perform future wonders in God's own earth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by merbenko: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=bashorunbazok post=37174335]Even if GEJ had invested the whole of Nigeria's revenue in power sector, nothing would have changed. He knew nothing about what was happening in his administration. May we never have such a failure as our leader again.

It's funny that some of you are very fast to praise GEJ for any achievement in Buhari's tenure but you refuse to blame GEJ anytime bokoharam attacks.[/quote God] Gob bless you GEJ. No matter what GEJ have done his best in many sectors in Nigeria. Waiting for Buhari Input so that we can move forward. Integrity can't increase power supply without investing in power sector. If integrity have miracle power then there will be no unemployment, terrorism, bad road etc. Let buhari invest and change Nigeria and stop taking praises of past administration

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Why you dey laugh. I know Aregbesola is not the president, but can't Passingshot shower him with such encomium.

He will tell you that the thread is not about Aregbesola.

..The cat has eleventeen lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by merbenko: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Gob bless you GEJ. No matter what GEJ have done his best in many sectors in Nigeria. Waiting for Buhari Input so that we can move forward. Integrity can't increase power supply without investing in power sector. If integrity have miracle power then there will be no unemployment, terrorism, bad road etc. Let buhari invest and change Nigeria and stop taking praises of past administration

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members / Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes / GMD NNPC, Baru All Smiles As He Claims Scarcity Has Reduced In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.