Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch (24085 Views)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Positiveminds(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
The hatred some people have for GEJ is what will ultimately destroy them. Whether, we like it or not, the man is blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Goke7: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
awa:
Without sounding ungrateful for the so-called milestone in Power Generation in the country, fact remains we are at the peak of raining season and water level is relatively height for the hydro-power stations to operate more efficiently hence this increase.

However instead of counting our chicken before the egg hatches, APC should share encouraging concerted efforts so far made in addressing our power crisis. It is technically childish to think that integrity of PMB is the main reason for this improvement.

Let's stop praise singing to allow the President focus on the real issue. Besides if only presidential integrity is now the source of change in Nigeria then, I am afraid this nation will slump after his tenure.

The president should build institutions and not personality. I have been waiting to hear any meaningful changes made so far with re-energising or restructuring the National Orientation Agency (NOA). This is the most powerful agency we need now to re-orient Nigerians on the way forward perhaps different from business as usual.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

Oga electricity now in Nigeria is more powered by gas more than hydro. The truth is the discos are scared cos their licences can be revoked. Have you wondered why they take the issue of electric bills more seriously these days. That water level reason no longer hold water rather there have been a steady supply of gas cos no one messes with PMB for now
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Kingspin(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
I don't read childish talks and thrash. For somethings like boko haram, ministers etc the Apc will tell us to wait that it too early but for other things is buhari's handwork. Fools age is above 40. Meanwhile, buhari is appointing people here and there even yesterday. Why we await for saint as ministers. Our leaders and the country is joking if change enter Nigeria my grandma in the village will know. We need a restructure and a national plan/vision for rapid development. You cant govern a country off hand ie by mere thinking that this is good for now and not for tomorrow.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by engrshakespeare: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2015
makzezepost=37174037:
Sai Baba!

May God guide and protect him.

If You Back President Buhari to fix Nigeria's power problem in 4 years, click 'Like', if you think otherwise, click 'Share'

u no get work abi, u dey use like cook soup
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Passingshit(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2015
anonimi:

Chai see as you dey whine & twist like a masturrbationn expert. Real PassingShit is what you are. shocked
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
mideactive:
Wit al dis fine pix na only 3500mw ur man fit generate 4 six years..shame!

Oboy you wicked small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by AzizG550(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari God bless youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! wailing wailers over to you !
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Sugardiva(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mr Ebele has always been a proponent of transformation.
Unlike some dullards who expect that power situation will change overnight, the man was busy laying groundwork and ensuring that even in his exit, sustainability is maintained.
He understood the principle of consolidation.

A principle which his opposition in the APC clearly lack understanding of.

Dont mind them. Are they really so naive and gullible to think that a problem like Nigeria's power problem can be solved overnight? Its laughable

Goodluck set structures on ground. In my state a huge power plant was built within the last 2 years of GEJ tenure. Power improved in my area since the beginning of this year. We began to have 18 to 20 hours of electricity supply daily and they expect me to thank Buhari for that? Not on their lives.

Buhari we know the achievements of GEJ. U cannot fool us. Go and make ur own impact let us see. Chibok girls are still out there, boko still on rampage, the naira is still nose diving etc. There are so many sevtors to show what ure made of. Get working. Unless he wanna tell us he has seen that the job of president na only for mouth e dey easy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
front247:
Bunch of liars, did buhari add to d megawatts in any way, gej laid d foundation but because of apc sabotage it did not blossom well under gej
So you expected the 'foundation' to 'blossom'. It took him six years to lay a foundation-you even expect that foundation to blossom. I think your brain is suffering from flood embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Atlantian: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2015
But common sense should tell anyone that APC and their agents were the ones vandalizing gas pipelines to oust GEJ from power.

Common sense should tell anyone that APC supported press has stopped reporting Boko Haram carnage all of a sudden.

Common sense should tell anyone that APC sponsored Bring Back our Girls, have gone silent, even though the girls have not been brought back.

Common sense should tell anyone that when you do not invest on any capital project, the income piles up, since Buhari "took over", Nigeria hasnt executed a single project. Everything is on a stand-still even importers cant access foreign exchange.

The last time a tractor, a bulldozer and construction worker were on the field developing Nigerian road was when Jonathan was in power. Everything has ceased since then. Now, what we hear everyday is probe, probe, probe. Is it the job of a President of any country to probe ? No.

There is no cabinet in a 21st century country. Buhari is running the government with the help of his wife and daughter and Hausa relatives. Who the fucck does he think he is ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Kassidy90(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
All I can say is that I can't remember the last time I used my generator..
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by 989900: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015
All our past leaders have failed us 'power-wise'.

I hope Buhari walks the talk.

If we've been steadily adding just an average of 500MW every year since 1960 (taking out the civil war years), we would be at roughly 25,000MW now -- not enough, but huge enough to have probably tripled or quadrupled our economy!
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Joevics(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

If you have any evidence of APC sabotaging GEJ's regime, bring forth.
Besides, is it not an indictment that a govt allowed opposition party to sabotage its regime?
Cure yourself!
u seems to forget that its easier to destroy a house than to build it. The APC is just so fortunate that the Pdp as a party wont stoop so low.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2015
anigold:

if GEJ was a tyrant do you think Buhari could have emerge as APC flag-bearer with all the issues about his waec certificate...
Or do you think if GEJ was like OBJ
we know how many political opponents were assasinated during OBJ's tenure.... Now APC are boasting as if it was all their sweats.

Governance is a continual process its only a foolish government that spend all its energy trying victimize the immediate government(instead of playing her positive contribution to the development of the country) forgetting that that GEJ is the main reason buhari is in power... We can remember what IBB did,anyone in power could have done that and nothing would have happened, i mean nobody will cough... And sure you wont be ready to die for this entity called Nigeria..

Every right thinking Nigerian wants Buhari to succeed as our President...

So APC should stop making noise and start working the miracles they promised during compaign... Everybody cant be fooled at the same time...
Forget all the ifs and buts. NOTHING GEJ could do about Buhari. It's just as there was NOTHING OBJ could do about him.

PMB is as clean as any human can be.

GEJ/PDP are just like an employee who wants to be appreciated after being terminated for scoring 20% in his appraisal. Will the employers consider the failure performance given what they spent on his recruitment and training to achieve the 20%? Does it make any sense?
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by iyk2g: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Greetings to d house
If indeed there has been apower supply,then y do areas go without light for days,weeks and moths @ a time,these politicianquiet if they have nothing to say
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by 989900: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Joevics:

u seems to forget that its easier to destroy a house than to build it. The APC is just so fortunate that the Pdp as a party wont stoop so low.

Can we just stop this baseless insinuations?

When was APC as a party formed?

Did our power issues start in 2014?

If the FG with all it's powers can't deal with saboteurs; borderline treason and felony -- then it is clueless, and should have no business with governance!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dougivilla(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
egift:
A good name is better than riches. Under Buhari's leadership, everything in Nigeria is falling into place.

God bless Mr. President.

Wailers can tear their hearts grin grin grin grin grin
When will the good name bring back the Chibok Baby mamas and stop Bokoharam?? Una funny die. Its no longer Buhari that did it, now its his integrity, soon it will be his accent. Choi!

Governance is about assets and liabilities; its supposed to be a continuum, but funny enough this administration is only interested in basking in the glory of jobs not done by her. When you challange them on other aspects of governance or the economy, you will hear: Give him more time, its too early etc.

I shake my head for una.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by zizytd(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Please I don't understand why someone achievements would be seen after 5-6 of his government,this improvements didn't happen last year, it is happening now, why now.
Secondly people say it is because of the rain, abeg this year wey rain no fall, this year rain dae learn work for the side of previous year. I can vividly remember NEPA takes power immediately there sign of rain, after that you no go see light for like one week but this year light dae dae even when the rain they fall. Abeg when una see truth make una talk.
In conclusion one thing I have learnt about Nigeria things are not that bad but people sit somewhere and decide to make it terrible. It is the same power generation we are still using but there is an improvement.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Someone should go and Google buhari's campaign promises. Electricity generation is not one of it.He has not even started his own campaign promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by damihayjay: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
May I never Build for another to inherit......
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by damihayjay: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2015
May I never Build for another to inherit......#GEJ......
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dougivilla(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Kingspin:
I don't read childish talks and thrash. For somethings like boko haram, ministers etc the Apc will tell us to wait that it too early but for other things is buhari's handwork. Fools age is above 40. Meanwhile, buhari is appointing people here and there even yesterday. Why we await for saint as ministers. Our leaders and the country is joking if change enter Nigeria my grandma in the village will know. We need a restructure and a national plan/vision for rapid development. You cant govern a country off hand ie by mere thinking that this is good for now and not for tomorrow.
God will bless you real good. #Facebook&OnlineChangeisHere
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by greatiyk4u(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Mr Lai Mohammed, point of correction please....

Your sabotaging efforts just to undermine the office of the president in GEJ's time is what rendered the power sector almost ineffective.

Now that he is no longer in power, "everything" in that sector is suddenly going smoothly...don't you just smell a big fat rat?

Remember how this nation was on lockdown, in terms of power and crude energy and it took a man from the south-east, a Tanoid to salvage the situation?
What does that tell you?

Remember the BBOG group?
They have suddenly gone dead silent.
Apparently Buhari's integrity brought back the girls by proxy and stopped their wailing.

Wait, what about Boko Haram?
Is it any surprise that they were on a rampage when Buhari seized power and just less than 3 months later...everywhere's now "seemingly" cool? Infact the army had the audacity to deny reports of one the most gruesome murders since their "resurgence"?

As far as I'm concerned....
I see the crop of people leading this country as a bunch of pretenders, who will stop at nothing to paint themselves whiter than angel Gabriel.
In their warped minds, Ebele Jonathan did not deserve to be on that seat, so they employed whatever resource at their disposal to see to his ousting.
Yet God has remained faithful to the man.

This Change Being Preached Is Cosmetic and A Big Scam.
Be fooled not.

I empathise 4 ur sympathy on a FAILURE
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by ocelot2006(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2015
rusher14:

I see, Lai Mohammed made sure there was no power for 5 years?

That must mean Jonathan lacked the requisite leadership ability.

Ain't that strange? Cos power actually peaked at almost 5000MW during Dr. Nnaji's tenure as Minister of Power under GEJ with power improvement across the states. That's before the drop no thanks to gas line sabotage in the later months of the administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by demarc001: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Make him sit down dey look! His integrity will build power plants.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by rusher14: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
ocelot2006:

Ain't that strange? Cos power actually peaked at almost 5000MW during Dr. Nnaji's tenure as Minister of Power under GEJ with power improvement across the states. That's before the drop no thanks to gas line sabotage in the later months of the administration.

You mean just before Barth Nnaji was made to resign in 2012? Crying shame. Seems there were powerful people who weren't interested in stable power supply, and they successfully outwitted our dear president then.

Says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anigold(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Forget all the ifs and buts. NOTHING GEJ could do about Buhari. It's just as there was NOTHING OBJ could do about him.

PMB is as clean as any human can be.

GEJ/PDP are just like an employee who wants to be appreciated after being terminated for scoring 20% in his appraisal. Will the employers consider the failure performance given what they spent on his recruitment and training to achieve the 20%? Does it make any sense?

its funny that the same people that were looting,stealing ,thieving(if theres a word like this) in PDP are now screaming 'CHANGE' in APC...

The same set of criminals that loot this country to chronic starvation are now claiming saints, its very annoying and ridiculous...

And its makes me very angry, hypocrites every....
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by ocelot2006(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2015
rusher14:

You mean just before Barth Nnaji was made to resign in 2012? Crying shame. Seems there were powerful people who weren't interested in stable power supply, and they successfully outwitted our dear president then.

Says a lot.

No, before Nnaji voluntarily resigned due to conflict of interest as a result of Geometric Power Coy's involvement in the bid for one of the GENCOs. THAT was noble of him as it reinforced the integrity of the process, and a PLUS to the GEJ administration for ensuring that the whole process was fair and transparent.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Forwetinnah: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Still waiting for his Integrity to make one Dollar equivalent to the Naira and stop BH from killing. May God run the lives of his supporters the way he's running Nigeria. Nothing new...all we see is copy and paste, taking glory for someone else's policies. As in the days of Idiagbon , so it is in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by modesty200: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2015
why is people claiming what thet never did and what they never intend doing? apc as a party is a total scam how can you say some integrity improve the power situation and ignore the one who does the work and lay the foundation for the improvement,, to be very sincerely to all buhari and apc is been over praising the old guy,please let him start working and stop enjoying the the fruit of the last administration please
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by tswitch: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2015
I am sorry I have to ask this question "do the people who believe this gibberish Lia spoke have any working thinking faculties?"

Does "integrity" build power plants or run turbines?
Has "integrity" maintained our petroleum refineries and brought it to as built production state?
Did integrity increase the federal food reserve?
Did the slow selfacclaimed "Mr integrity" tell us the true state of the federation account? Where has he been spending from?
When did integrity bring back the missing girls?
Where does integrity not declare personal assets (and liabilities if I may add)?
When did integrity show the world his certificate (after assuming office since the lie then was GEJ held on to it)?
A million and one questions for the low reasoning puppeteers and their brain dead myopic puppets to answer.......
I guess the word integrity must have been muddled up somewhere in that lying psychopath Lia's brain.

PS: Only quote if you have proof or substantiated evidence in the contrary, no time for dingbats this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha / FG Plans To Jam Telecoms Networks During The Election - Fayose / Air Force Airlifts Dapchi Girls Back To Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.