Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch (24065 Views)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

He will tell you that the thread is not about Aregbesola.

..The cat has eleventeen lives.
He will be right if he says so, because the thread is about BUHARIs INTERGRITY at work.

You know, how you see sign post saying "taxpayers money at work". Yes something like that......."Buhari's Intergrity at work".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

What a glorious day it will be the day I will read your post describing Aregbesola in this lovely terms.
An assignment for you and your colleagues:
Just look for a post, just one, where I have praised Aregbesola or Ajimobi (my state governor).
Waiting........

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by patrickmuf(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Nigerians are neither gullible nor slow. Actually it is Lai Mohammed who wants to put Nigerians in that category. By telling us all tha BABAs INTERGRITY is at work, and we should all hope on that same INTERGRITY to perform future wonders in God's own earth.
If you can't get your head around the whole integrity argument then I'm sorry, I can't help...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Just look for a post, just one, where I have praised Aregbesola or Ajimobi (my state governor).
Waiting........

We are actually looking for a post where you gave them the GEJ treatment with unprintable words.

Do your assignment yourself, bro.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
If you can't get your head around the whole integrity argument then I'm sorry, I can't help...
Yes. That's more like it. You can't help.......kapish.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Waiting........
Damn........What was I thinking. Of course you will rather reserve those 'flattering adulation' for the likes of GEJ.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

That was the plan!
To make him appear weak!
But we know better!

Before GEJ came onboard.
There was already a working system.
One which was loyal to certain category of oligarchs.....that was never in the interest of nation building.
His undoing was trying to usurp that system.

Ever heard of double agents?
People who seemingly take orders from you but are doing everything wrongly to undermine you?

Read the excerpts below by Mr Demola, I have nothing more to add or subtract.

Miz, you should have known something abt me by now. Seriously, do you expect me to blame any other person than the president for the failure?
When we argued this in your own thread abt the subj matter, you clearly said "Jonathan was sabotaged by the people he appointed " and I kept you quiet by asking on whose table does the buck stop.

On the man you quoted, what else does one expect from a PDP member? Or you missed that part?

You're more caple than this. Critical Reasoning was a course I loved so much in university. It's also called Logic. Hope you did it too.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by patrickmuf(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Yes. That's more like it. You can't help.......kapish.
Have yourself a nice day
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

We are actually looking for a post where you gave them the GEJ treatment with unprintable words.

Do your assignment yourself, bro.

You missed the point. What I'm saying is that if I have not made a sijgle post to praise any of those guys, it clearly shows I don't approve of what they do. I actually have posts where I've condemned OBJ and Ajimobi to be specific.
Those who know me know what I stand for.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You missed the point. What I'm saying is that if I have not made a sijgle post to praise any of those guys, it clearly shows I don't approve of what they do. I actually have posts where I've condemned OBJ and Ajimobi to be specific.
Those who know me know what I stand for.

Ok.

Good morning, sir.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
Have yourself a nice day
Aww. That's nice. Do have a lovely day too.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by PassingShot(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Ok.

Good morning, sir.
Morning. Go and sin no more. tongue
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eagleeye2: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Ok.
Good morning, sir.
grin grin grin You know, I actually love this thread. I think Change is coming to NL. What a day it will be, that we all agree to disagree in the Politics section. Goodmorning All.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2015
erunz:
Thank to GEJ, minister for power once appeal to vandals to stop blowing pipelines, we all know it was the handwork of the enemy that's APC, today they are in power and have withdrew their touts from vandalizing gas pipelines. But now APC are so quick to give the credit to the name of Buhari. Instead of telling us they have withdrawn their from sabotaging power. God will punished all those deceiving Nigerians. APC is all abt scam, lies propaganda.
You mean the same minister, a professor, who said that the epileptic power supply was as a result of witches? Wailing wailer, come up with another lie.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dunkem21(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2015
eagleeye2:
grin grin grin You know, I actually love this thread. I think Change is coming to NL. What a day it will be, that we all agree to disagree in the Politics section. Goodmorning All.

..and more importantly, devoid of insults.
..Fruitful day, ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by refreshrate: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:

2 dummies grin

guess what will happen to you when you are going to UK and the plane took you to Abidjan cheesy

Im supposed to respond to you when you cant even express yourself properly in written English?
Was really going to write till i saw your profile picture, agege bread seller at best, whats the point? Lifes already issued you its blow expecting you to think (or attempt to write) like a sane person would be a terrible waste of time.

R3tard
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2015
tunjion:
Thank you GEJ for investing in Electricity and Building new Power Plants.

God Bless you sir.
Show us one new plant built by Jonathan. I'm aware that the ones that he commissioned during his campaigns, were started by Obasanjo. In fact the Olorunsogo turbine in Ogun State which he "commissioned" last December was earlier commissioned by Obasanjo in May 2007.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by tempest01(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2015
All I see is APC making excuses for future failures in the power sector.

Every rationally thinking person would read what Lai said in between the line.

Mark this pay for future reference
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Pls let the buhari integrity pay d 5k as promised and lets use his integrity end boko haram since integrity can be used to generate and transmit power not equipment and planning.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by eluquenson(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari is the right man for Nigeria.

Thank God for bringing him now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
rusher14:

I see, Lai Mohammed made sure there was no power for 5 years?

That must mean Jonathan lacked the requisite leadership ability.
Power generation peaked at 4500 megawatts in August 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1879662/nationwide-electricity-peaks-4500mw-brazilian

The highest peak power generation since may 29, 2015 is around 4600 megawatts, which is being celebrated by APC is just about 100 megawatts above the peak of 2014.

The power reforms in the last regime was seriously undermined by sabotuers who blow up gas pipelines time and again, and all fingers pointed in the direction of APC at that time
https://www.nairaland.com/1530386/threat-make-nigeria-ungovernable-yet
https://www.nairaland.com/1579141/poor-power-supply-lagos-area
https://www.nairaland.com/1558925/threat-make-nigeria-ungovernable-vandalism
https://www.nairaland.com/1879989/opinion-increased-power-supply-pipeline

Let's tell ourselves some hard truth. integrity can do a lot for you but it can certainly not build power plants, gas pipelines, power transmission line nor install a transformer in your locality. Those are what it takes to light up even a single bulb in any home or office.

And why would a newly inaugurated govt that has no cabinet in place, no project initiated or continued and no programme so far be embroiled in this sort of controversy? shouldn't this govt be marshalling out plans to take our power generation to 10,000 or perhaps 20,000 megawatts in 4 years? That we're even engaged in this sort of debate shows that we're such an unserious bunch of people. it also confirms that APC has no idea of what to do to take us to the next level

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anonimi: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
STORIES that touch.

Does anyone know of a woman who will cook a meal for the husband and children because of the man's integrity when he has NOT put any money down to buy ingredients

The 419 and SCAM that is the winchious assembly of coven dwellers in APC continues.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

Sincere9gerian:

Thank you for quickly bursting their bubble of LIES grin grin

Meanwhile why has Buhari's "integrity" not delivered on his campaign promises almost three months of governance with NO direction

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by MumZ(f): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Dere is always a increase in power supply during d raining seasons. Let d dry season comes now, we start hearing news of mega watt drops n blackouts in d country.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by shamecurls(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Breakfast is ready o[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by jtjohn(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
so happy dat d lighting system in 9ja has improved.....all thanks to GEJ and GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by rusher14: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Yet i bought fuel for my generator daily till June 2015.

Now it's something like once a week if not less.

Those megawatts were the audio version.We
dey hear am we no dey see am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by saintkel(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
bashorunbazok:
Even if GEJ had invested the whole of Nigeria's revenue in power sector, nothing would have changed. He knew nothing about what was happening in his administration. May we never have such a failure as our leader again.

It's funny that some of you are very fast to praise GEJ for any achievement in Buhari's tenure but you refuse to blame GEJ anytime bokoharam attacks.
If only u r sincere to ursef and c d light at d end of the tunnel. Since Buhari came on board tell me a single project he has done, if its not to probe GEJ then its going to usa or benin. Boko haram is not GEJ's handwork, it started with OBJ and Yarauda. Even ur PMB is still struggling to curtail d activities of dis BH boys. GEJ is a hero, hate me or not. GEJ laid the foundation for every news u r hearing in Nigeria now. From power sector to Job creation. Make research and then face me. GEJ I miss, GEJ I love and will always be my HERO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by philips70(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

I was subconsciously waiting for your post on this thread before I start replying mentions selectively.
Sorry I'm doing this.

Even my toddler cousin understands the social and moral principle of giving honour to whom it is due.

You don't hide under the cloak of integrity to take glory for the sweat of another man.
It's a taboo!

Let me give you little brief. The power sector is my domain, sorry to state here my OEM builds almost 90% of Nigeria's power machineries. Most of the investment you see in that sector today was done and paid for by OBJ. Do your research. Talk about giving honor to whom it is due.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Gondonu: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Government of propaganda by propaganda and for propagandists. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by olorunsogo1: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2015
tunjion:
Thank you GEJ for investing in Electricity and Building new Power Plants.

God Bless you sir.

They built, generate, sell to neighbouring countries and pocket the proceeds while we were suffering. GEJ ran a Corrupt government with bunch of deceivers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Tripleclick(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2015
isbish:
Absolutely right. It takes a good leader for all things wrong and bad in a country to auto-reset itself to the effectiveness and efficiency to which it ought to be. Buhari's charm and natural love he enjoys from the wider population was never built by his level of wealth, he got that through a sheer attitude of integrity, sincerity and love for the goodness of all. He is truly Gods' own man sent to salvage this great nation. No iota of doubt about that. Its so obvious.
lies lies thuo buhari has integrity
but Nigeria forced him to change some of his attitudes.... hebis a radical musilim
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anonimi: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
merbenko:
Gob bless you GEJ. No matter what GEJ have done his best in many sectors in Nigeria. Waiting for Buhari Input so that we can move forward. Integrity can't increase power supply without investing in power sector. If integrity have miracle power then there will be no unemployment, terrorism, bad road etc. Let buhari invest and change Nigeria and stop taking praises of past administration

The mofos think that governance na by mouth action only ni! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2611317_babamouthaction_jpega1638df5872892ac8b0fd1d92605145b

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.