Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch (24301 Views)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anonimi: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2015
dunkem21:

One million points ..

..People can check my posts about power during GEJ's regime and see that the man is the Messiah we rejected ..

His integrity should #BBOG also.

...........otherwise the "integrity" is as FAKE as his certificate, walahi grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
If by march next year, there is an improvement in power supply..., I will screem Saiiiiiiiiii...... Babababababa...... For now, I remain mute as power supply in Nigeria is usually stable at this time of the year and even quite good till January.... Lets see what happens in February and March...

Seriously I don't know what's actually wrong with Nigerians. I wonder if all these people saying sai buhari, Sai GEJ actually live in Nigeria? Who do not know that power supply is usually stable at these time of the year?. Till February,March And April .thats when we will know if any improvement has taken place.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by henryuzor(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Thank God say una no say no be him increase am, na him integrity.

We re still waiting for him to come out and work and not his integrity or shadow
Mumu
All u wailing wailers have tagged PMB different names e.g Baba Go Slow,Baba Sluggish,Daura President e.t.c but in all nobody has been able to call him a Corrupt man as he remains with his integrity intact unlike your former hero president whose middle name was Corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by naijatruth: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2015
You can only deceive senseless and bigotry dullards because INTEGRITY did not and does not invest in power generation.
Buhari did not have any developmental project for now. He is active on firing and hiring only.
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-integrity-increases-power-supply-says-apc/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Okamiye(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Mr Lai Mohammed, point of correction please....

Your sabotaging efforts just to undermine the office of the president in GEJ's time is what rendered the power sector almost ineffective.

Now that he is no longer in power, "everything" in that sector is suddenly going smoothly...don't you just smell a big fat rat?

Remember how this nation was on lockdown, in terms of power and crude energy and it took a man from the south-east, a Tanoid to salvage the situation?
What does that tell you?

Remember the BBOG group?
They have suddenly gone dead silent.
Apparently Buhari's integrity brought back the girls by proxy and stopped their wailing.

Wait, what about Boko Haram?
Is it any surprise that they were on a rampage when Buhari seized power and just less than 3 months later...everywhere's now "seemingly" cool? Infact the army had the audacity to deny reports of one the most gruesome murders since their "resurgence"?

As far as I'm concerned....
I see the crop of people leading this country as a bunch of pretenders, who will stop at nothing to paint themselves whiter than angel Gabriel.
In their warped minds, Ebele Jonathan did not deserve to be on that seat, so they employed whatever resource at their disposal to see to his ousting.
Yet God has remained faithful to the man.

This Change Being Preached Is Cosmetic and A Big Scam.
Be fooled not.

Apparently one of the few people that is wise enough to see that we've all been clearly deceived and I wonder how some people cannot see that.
The improved power sector has nothing to do with the current administration. Let the deceived ones keep shouting sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2015
erunz:
Thank to GEJ, minister for power once appeal to vandals to stop blowing pipelines, we all know it was the handwork of the enemy that's APC, today they are in power and have withdrew their touts from vandalizing gas pipelines. But now APC are so quick to give the credit to the name of Buhari. Instead of telling us they have withdrawn their from sabotaging power. God will punished all those deceiving Nigerians. APC is all abt scam, lies propaganda.
Where is ur grey matter? abeg use it, it isnt meant 4 decoration. wasnt gej in charge of security? Y didnt he arrest d saboteurs?
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by olorunsogo1: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
saintkel:
If only u r sincere to ursef and c d light at d end of the tunnel. Since Buhari came on board tell me a single project he has done, if its not to probe GEJ then its going to usa or benin. Boko haram is not GEJ's handwork, it started with OBJ and Yarauda. Even ur PMB is still struggling to curtail d activities of dis BH boys. GEJ is a hero, hate me or not. GEJ laid the foundation for every news u r hearing in Nigeria now. From power sector to Job creation. Make research and then face me. GEJ I miss, GEJ I love and will always be my HERO

GEJ can be your hero but for me he's a failure and incompetent leader. I will only remember him well for peaceful concession of defeat and transition. If GEJ has won the election again we would regret and pity this country come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by NavierStokes(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Exactly my thoughts you posted there.
erunz:
Thank to GEJ, minister for power once appeal to vandals to stop blowing pipelines, we all know it was the handwork of the enemy that's APC, today they are in power and have withdrew their touts from vandalizing gas pipelines. But now APC are so quick to give the credit to the name of Buhari. Instead of telling us they have withdrawn their from sabotaging power. God will punished all those deceiving Nigerians. APC is all abt scam, lies propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by sexyeyes(f): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Electricity in my area is noting to write a abt sad
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by agarawu23(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2015
refreshrate
cry me an ocean cheesy
I am an illiterate, so don't blame me smiley

dumbasssss cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by real86(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Okay guyscheesy
Morning Cry's over.

I may no longer reply mentions from here.
I've said all I should.
I detest back and forths.

Btw, if you deem it fit that we should have a convo of sorts...these are my rules of engagement.

1. Maintain decorum at all times.

2. Do not use a glaring alternate account.

3. Resorting to childish puerile insults will be met with resistance and perpetual ignoring.

4. Take a cue from Pshot.

Got to run along now. Work beckons.
Keep the mentions coming.
I love you allkiss
I love you already, though I have not been following you. It was glaring back then the Jonathan Administration was strongly under attack from both internal and external factors. That he managed to do the little he could in the area of building strong institutions that will bring about sustainable reforms shows that he meant well for us. I respect your political views anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by kenny1313(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
If power has not improve in your Area, go and settle your Area boiz. and leave PMB alone.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anonimi: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2015
bashorunbazok:
Even if GEJ had invested the whole of Nigeria's revenue in power sector, nothing would have changed. He knew nothing about what was happening in his administration. May we never have such a failure as our leader again.

It's funny that some of you are very fast to praise GEJ for any achievement in Buhari's tenure but you refuse to blame GEJ anytime bokoharam attacks.

Because we are more knowledgeable of Boko Haram's history than you are apparently =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anonimi: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Does it make sense?
Integrity to return girls kidnapped by terrorists who are willing to die?

Are Nigerian emploees in the same league as the terrorists?

God, what type of youths do we have in Nigeria?

Chai see as you dey whine & twist like a masturrbationn expert. Real PassingShit is what you are. shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anigbajumo(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2015
saintkel:
If only u r sincere to ursef and c d light at d end of the tunnel. Since Buhari came on board tell me a single project he has done, if its not to probe GEJ then its going to usa or benin. Boko haram is not GEJ's handwork, it started with OBJ and Yarauda. Even ur PMB is still struggling to curtail d activities of dis BH boys. GEJ is a hero, hate me or not. GEJ laid the foundation for every news u r hearing in Nigeria now. From power sector to Job creation. Make research and then face me. GEJ I miss, GEJ I love and will always be my HERO

SMH,

A man dat legalized corruption is ur hero?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by smartchelsea(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Nigeria is a funny country,our leaders are rejoicing because of 5000MW for a population of 160,000,000 people when a small country like SA has up to 40000MW.I cry for this country. Some Gencos has the ability to produce but the TCN cannot transmit it and they are boosting they have not invented that they want to think outside the box when they know the problem. Who is fooling who.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anigbajumo(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2015
olorunsogo1:

GEJ can be your hero but for me he's a failure and incompetent leader. I will only remember him well for peaceful concession of defeat and transition. If GEJ has won the election again we would regret and pity this country come 2019.

Gbam!

U nailed it....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by front247: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Bunch of liars, did buhari add to d megawatts in any way, gej laid d foundation but because of apc sabotage it did not blossom well under gej

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by crystalzoe: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
tunjion:
Thank you GEJ for investing in Electricity and Building new Power Plants.

God Bless you sir.
Nigerians know d truth. its now I understand wat GEJ meant when he said late last year that he had delivered on his promise concerning power generation
APC shld give honor to whom it is due or engineers in d house shey na integrity dem dy use generate electricity now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by dukecharles(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari is consolidating on GEJ's avhievement ... Thanks to GEJ and ex minister of power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by awa(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Without sounding ungrateful for the so-called milestone in Power Generation in the country, fact remains we are at the peak of raining season and water level is relatively height for the hydro-power stations to operate more efficiently hence this increase.

However instead of counting our chicken before the egg hatches, APC should share encouraging concerted efforts so far made in addressing our power crisis. It is technically childish to think that integrity of PMB is the main reason for this improvement.

Let's stop praise singing to allow the President focus on the real issue. Besides if only presidential integrity is now the source of change in Nigeria then, I am afraid this nation will slump after his tenure.

The president should build institutions and not personality. I have been waiting to hear any meaningful changes made so far with re-energising or restructuring the National Orientation Agency (NOA). This is the most powerful agency we need now to re-orient Nigerians on the way forward perhaps different from business as usual.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by sherrylo: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2015
rusher14:

Yet i bought fuel for my generator daily till June 2015.

Now it's something like once a week if not less.

Those megawatts were the audio version.We
dey hear am we no dey see am.

Guy you funny die. "Megawatts were audio version"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by front247: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2015
U said this country cannot afford to build a 20k power plant because its a luxury Lie, lie mohammed u will die a shameful death
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2015
real86:
I love you already, though I have not been following you. It was glaring back then the Jonathan Administration was strongly under attack from both internal and external factors. That he managed to do the little he could in the area of building strong institutions that will bring about sustainable reforms shows that he meant well for us. I respect your political views anytime.

Bless you tons Bro.

Y'see...I do not excuse Mr Ebele J for any reason. Mbanu.
Even to those who support and empathize with him...we understand that it can be quite herculean a task defending him.

On our way from Owerri, while "admiring" Owelle's Bilbocracy....

My younger brother be like...

See, sta mma, ah no dey follow una do this politics and make ah no lie, ah follow cast Jonathan, but when ah see say this APC just dey heap lies on lies, dey cast the man anyhow, ah gats pipe low. Those people are EVIL.

He said more, but everything is centred on what is written above.
I'm quite sure a number of folks share that sentiment.

Ask me for evidence, I don't have.

But here is what I know deep down my guts and from observing trends....

APC is a party of fraudulent men united by a single factor....which is gradually crumbling before them.

APC folks prefer to remove the speck of dust in the eyes of other than removing the skyscraper in their eyes.

APC thrives on the shenanigans of blackmail, oppression, pretence, media propaganda and lies and what nots to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Ask Mr John Oyegun, the APC chairman how he falsified the death of a certain political aspirant and pulled strings for the investigating officer to the transferred out of a particular police precinct.
It is befuddling that no one ever raised a brow about that.

This change is a sham!
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by tete7000(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Lai Muhammed telling us unless we increase our power capacity. Is that suppose to be meant for us or himself, his party and the President? If they like let them not start governing and start investing, building new power plants. They will soon know that only integrity cannot added a single megawatt to our power output, only physical investment will and four years is just around in the horizon. Yeye people.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by mideactive: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Wit al dis fine pix na only 3500mw ur man fit generate 4 six years..shame!

tunjion:
Thank you GEJ for investing in Electricity and Building new Power Plants.

God Bless you sir.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by ahbey(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
This man is so full of lies.....they should held this guy responsible for all the pipe vandalism during the campaigns. This Power improvement is hallmark of GEJ transformation. Lai Mohammed or Lie Mohammed you can't deceive us..
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by anigold(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

If you have any evidence of APC sabotaging GEJ's regime, bring forth.
Besides, is it not an indictment that a govt allowed opposition party to sabotage its regime?
Cure yourself!

if GEJ was a tyrant do you think Buhari could have emerge as APC flag-bearer with all the issues about his waec certificate...
Or do you think if GEJ was like OBJ
we know how many political opponents were assasinated during OBJ's tenure.... Now APC are boasting as if it was all their sweats.

Governance is a continual process its only a foolish government that spend all its energy trying victimize the immediate government(instead of playing her positive contribution to the development of the country) forgetting that that GEJ is the main reason buhari is in power... We can remember what IBB did,anyone in power could have done that and nothing would have happened, i mean nobody will cough... And sure you wont be ready to die for this entity called Nigeria..

Every right thinking Nigerian wants Buhari to succeed as our President...

So APC should stop making noise and start working the miracles they promised during compaign... Everybody cant be fooled at the same time...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by SKYQUEST(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Them say naa PMB body language and intergrity de make us get power supply now, sai! the last time I checked, that intergrity and body language have not stopped the massive corruption in Nigeria police force, we still de see their anomalies everyday for street. Body language does will not solve Nigeria problems, what we need is strong institutions and adequate structure on the ground.

God bless PMB, help him to succeed.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by engrshakespeare: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
makzeze:
Sai Baba!

May God guide and protect him.

If You Back President Buhari to fix Nigeria's power problem in 4 years, click 'Like', if you think otherwise, click 'Share'

u no get work abi, u dey use like cook soup
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Mr Lai Mohammed, point of correction please....

Your sabotaging efforts just to undermine the office of the president in GEJ's time is what rendered the power sector almost ineffective.

Now that he is no longer in power, "everything" in that sector is suddenly going smoothly...don't you just smell a big fat rat?

Remember how this nation was on lockdown, in terms of power and crude energy and it took a man from the south-east, a Tanoid to salvage the situation?
What does that tell you?

Remember the BBOG group?
They have suddenly gone dead silent.
Apparently Buhari's integrity brought back the girls by proxy and stopped their wailing.

Wait, what about Boko Haram?
Is it any surprise that they were on a rampage when Buhari seized power and just less than 3 months later...everywhere's now "seemingly" cool? Infact the army had the audacity to deny reports of one the most gruesome murders since their "resurgence"?

As far as I'm concerned....
I see the crop of people leading this country as a bunch of pretenders, who will stop at nothing to paint themselves whiter than angel Gabriel.
In their warped minds, Ebele Jonathan did not deserve to be on that seat, so they employed whatever resource at their disposal to see to his ousting.
Yet God has remained faithful to the man.

This Change Being Preached Is Cosmetic and A Big Scam.
Be fooled not.
*Pours water on MizMyColl* Wakey wakey, elections are over. I've gotten your uni4m prepared; come have a shower, you getting late for school wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Not Visited Buhari In London – Idris, IGP / Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Abba Kyari Refuses To Answer Query By Force Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.