Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40328 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 4:28am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have always boasted about ur fitness in bedmatics.
Well. . . . .I am taking it 3 notches higher. . . . .We shall complete the deal on a trampoline and letz see who will last.
Whoever passes out first would get a dozen slaps on the face, deal??

Deal . . . get your plastic surgeon on hold because my slaps will not be soft. Just saying lol
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 4:30am On Mar 28, 2009
hax:

Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em.

Enough with the b!tching already. tongue

Please don't start.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 4:32am On Mar 28, 2009
Well.  .  .I don try. If Seun gets to read this thread before Tgirl cleans it up, we'll be having another set of new IDs grin

G'nite, good people of NL.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:32am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Deal . . . get your plastic surgeon on hold because my slaps will not be soft. Just saying!!

Okay then. . . . .Hit ma cellfone when you are ready.

DeReloaded:

The phrase "Razz Element" is razz on its own.
Local Champion.

U are the local champion. . . . .The first Ibadan harlot that made it as far as New York. cheesy cheesy

First you say Igbos eat eachother, now you are using their words
Berra pick a side, confused obuko

Nanny-goat Karma!!! How are your udders?? cheesy
Igbos eat other does not stop me from calling you Anuofia.
Ma vocab pool is deeper than yours, sue me negress!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:32am On Mar 28, 2009
I think that's my fav gif, her eyes look demonic.  Lol

well that and the tambourine lady  grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2009
slut harlot blah blah. I already predicted those hrs before

You never fail to disappoint wink

Credit Crunch in the UK is so bad, you asylum seekers cant even afford new words

Na so 'n reach? cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 4:37am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

I think that's my fav gif, her eyes look demonic.  Lol

well that and the tambourine lady  grin

I love it too lol It's like don't let me start with you.

~Sauron~:

Okay then. . . . .Hit ma cellfone when you are ready.

lol sure will
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by gasbi2: 5:24am On Mar 28, 2009
:owhaooooo this is totally crazy,he slaped you twice and refuse talking to you.and people want you to apologise first,some guys and girls in this forum are bunkers.i cant belive in this civilized era,a man can still raise his hand and slap his wife no matter the provocation.jeez girl were you picked from the village,or as some one's maid.i still find it had to belive it really happened.hmmmmmm some are still in the cave era.well i doubt if this is the first time.i must say your man is wack undecided.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sherrify: 5:38am On Mar 28, 2009
[b]I AM MARRIED MAN AND I DO NOT SOPPORT WAT UR HUSBAND AS DONE TO U,IN MY PREVIOUS POST AVE SAID IT,I WOULD LOVE ONLY MARRIED PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO THIS POST, I DO NOT THINK DIVORCE SHOULD BE UR NEXT LINE OF ACTION,THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME IN A MARRIAGE, NO MAN WLD BE HAPPY TO SLAP HIS WIFE AM SURE HE DID THAT OUT OF ANGER AND ALSO REMEBER THAT WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND AM PRETTY SURE THAT HE REGRETS HIS ACTIONS, AM SURE U D ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM UR HUSBAND IS NOT HERE AND ALL WE CAN TELL U IS TO APOLOGISE AND U WILL SEE HIM APOLOGISE ALSO AND U WLD USE THE MEDIUM TO TALK IT OUT AND TELL HIM THAT U WLD NOT LIKE TO BE SLAPPED IN FUTURE  AND ALSO HE WLD TELL U TOO MIND THE WAY U PUT THINGS TO HIM, FROM THERE U BOTH WLD AVE GUID LINES ON HOW TO HANDLE EACH OTHER,
AM SURE U WLD AVE ALSO SLAPPED HIM BEFORE OUT OF ANGER AND U BOTH SETTLED IT AND U DID NOT COME OUT HERE TO TELL US, NO MAN WLD LOVE TO SLAP HIS WIFE HE LOVED U AND THAT WAS WHY HE MARRIED U,SEE UR SELF AS A FURTUNATE PERSON THEIR ARE ALOT OF LADIES OUT THERE BUT HE DID NOT BREAK UR HEART HE MARRIED U AS HE AS PROMISED SO AM PRETTY SURE HE WLD NOT WILLINLY PURNISH U,PLS FORGIVE HIM AND SHOW MATURITY BY APOLOGISING AND ALSO HE WLD DO THE SAME,
LISTEN EVEN JESUS CHRIST AS LOVIN AS HE WAS PEOPLE MADE HIM ANGRY AND HE SHOUTED AND WIPPED PEOPLE WHO TURNED THE CHURCH INTO A MARKET PLACE, SOMETIMES LOVLY PEOPLE CLD BE MADE ANGRY BY THE WAY THEIR WIVES TALK TO THEM,
MARRIAGE IS ABOUT FORGIVNESS AND MATURITY,DO NOT DIVORCE HIM, IT NOT YET ENOUGH EVENT TO DIVORCE HIM, ALL THE MALE ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT SUPPORTING HIM FOR SLAPPING U,BUT THEY KNO THAT IT NOT JUST YET AN ISSUE FOR DIVORCE,WE ALL KNO WHEN TO TELL U TO GO FOR A DIVORCE WHEN WE HERE STORIES THAT NEEDS DIVORCE,
GOD BLESS UR HOME AND I PRAY GOD GRANT U GUYS UNDERSTANDING TO REACT WITH EACH OTHER, SOME LADIES COME HERE AND TELL U TO QUIT DO NOT MIND THEM U NEVER KNO WAT WORSE THINGS THEY ARE GOIN THRU IN THEIR HOME AND STILL THEY ARE BENT ON KEEPIN THEIR HOMES AND PRAYIN FOR GOD'S INTERVENTION AND THEY COME HERE AND TELL U TO QUIT BE WISE MY DEAR,THE BIBLE SAY HASTE TO LISTEN BUT SLOW TO REACT, [/b]
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Pepeye(f): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2009
The part that caught my attention was the termination bit . . that’s was cruel. Hurting an innocent soul. .how would that solve the problem? . .sounds childish and volatile. Without mincing words u re in for a rough marriage ahead. If u cant tackle this little hiccup well now. . .Haven’t u heard and seem a wise woman builds up her home and a foolish one pulls it down with her own hands
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by fyneguy: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2009
I think many posters are getting points mixed up here. What exactly are we addressing? who was right and wrong or the way forward?

Granted the guy was wrong to have slapped her, should we then push her to go and slap him, just because the guy was wrong?

If what matters is keeping her home intact, then we should admonish her to do the right thing by appologising to the guy, change her attitude towards the guy and pray for him and the home.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by invisible2(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2009
Some people here are more interested in breaking this young family than mending it. Apolgy from the woman is the first step because she has to assume the man has some other points to go ahead and starve her. Then the man will open up and say his own, then peace can come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26)

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.