Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40303 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 28, 2009
Tope.
What next wink

DeReloaded:

I dey o cheesy

well your comment was pretty bastard-like unless you were joking but who knows for you.

I doubt Seun will accept "modding" someone who wants to starve babies.

Are you minding him.
He's forming.
The man that doesn't know the difference between courting and cheating.

Sillyboy, go and sleep smiley wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:24am On Mar 28, 2009
sillyboy:

See as Daphoenix dey laugh like witch wey dey Karma village. . . . .shior.

@ Karma.
Should a woman rely on a man to feed herself?. . . .MacDonald's even has a $1 burger now sef. So what are we talking about?

Bastard or no bastard. . . .ammma starve her till she can afford $1 burger! angry

Doesnt she live in Naija?

Maybe she's off work for maternity leave?

so because you are mad that she doesnt make money, her husband she starve half his seed?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2009
I should have known DeReloaded was Karma. . . . . . hehehehehe

How you been Karma?? kiss Long time no talk.  smiley
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:25am On Mar 28, 2009
all is well cool
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sillyboy(m): 3:25am On Mar 28, 2009
@ Ebony.

Come around me and you will find out if I knw the differences and . . . .ofcos similarities too tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spoilt(f): 3:26am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have no nous.

Looking for attention from who?? Abeg, not from a vermin and a serial w@nker.
I dunno if u exist to be honest.

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap and go and find something to do.
When you are using words metaphorically, keep an eye on your lips. I don't tolerate douche-bags like you

Kunta?? That's a first!!! You spirit is spoilt beyond recognition.

That's a stupid ass question. . . . .
I don't stay in Naija(I am a mod). . . . .Cristalz stay in Naija(She's a mod) and we are still awake.
Still dunno what brought about the generalization that all the mods stay in one part of the world.
It must be that time of the month when women utter nonsense. . . .Me can understand
Asswipes!!

Piss off.

I didn't go to a village school like you did. . . . .

That's manageable.

My parents and to me(when you are serving ma food). grin grin grin

Goodness gracious are you really a moderator?  shocked
I dont know any moderator on nairaland that sounds like you do. By the way, I dont mean that in a good way FYI. You seem to be doing most of the bickering most of the time.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by ima1(f): 3:26am On Mar 28, 2009
I  dunno about ya'll but hitting me is where i draw the line, i am not and refuse to be a punching bag for any idiot that thinks he is a man. i for one cannot remain in a marriage where the guy hits me, screw the statistics of divorce, i'm not gonna let a man kill me because i do not want to be part of the statistics.

@poster
I honestly do not know what to advice but please be careful or the next time he will beat you black and blue without thinking twice about u being pregnant, if u still want ur marriage to work then try to make it work, if not then i say leave and please find a better life.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 28, 2009
sillyboy:

@ Ebony.

Come around me and you will find out if I knw the differences and . . . .ofcos similarities too tongue
You dey craze. . . .
I already know the difference tongue There is no similarity wink

Can you do me a favor and take tope to the sexuality section?
That'd keep her there for a while. As long as a man and sex is there smiley
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 3:28am On Mar 28, 2009
*Hauwa*:

no, they should not bring it to food section o. i have ata rodo on hand grin

LOL grin Ma binu.  .  .Health section then.

@DaPhoenix

I agree, the man was wrong to have hit her, and refused her feeding money. My only issue with the story is, she has shown that she is a volatile woman. Knowing she is pregnant and prone to hormonal disturbances should make her more careful of what comes out of her mouth. If you pull the pin on a grenade, will you blame the thing when it detonates?

Her faults should be pointed out to her.  .  .we shouldn't focus on the slapping only. I'm not an advocate of broken marriages, so I believe both of them can sort through their faults.

I already gave my advice on what she should do if she wants to salvage her marriage some hours ago grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:28am On Mar 28, 2009
Oyinye, you sef you are crazy. How wouldnt anyone know it's me.  wink I dey o. Just being silly and Sharon is foaming like a LovePeddler that hasnt been paid. You dey mind him. He no know most of his fans are alseep so his lame disses are just going down the drain, that's where we go back to the real issue of how American or at least bloody Candian mods are needed

Ebony-Silk:

Tope.
What next wink

Seriously stop it.

My own is just trying to make a dork take a stick out of his ass, yours is just looking for trouble. Enough.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by agabaI23(m): 3:29am On Mar 28, 2009
It is barbaric for a man to lay his hand on a woman under whatever disguise.
It is evil for a woman to abuse a man and push him over the prespice.
It is easy to take sides in case of a man and wife
But we hardly know the cause of the rife.

The weapon of a man is his strength
The weapon os a woman her mouth
When a man misuses his weapon on his wife he is blamed
To avoid the misuse her mouth should be tamed.

Murder! Murder! everyone cries
He is a monster everyone says
'Should be sent to jail the ladies shout
Let the man be crucified and his breath snuffed out.

What about barrage of hurtful words which kills the heart
what about the disrecpect that  scorns his ego
He was imbued with huge ego at birth
No matter how he tries it comes back like echo.

Know this and be wise and your marriage will last
A man wil be nice if his ego is intact
When his ego is lost
He behaves more like a Arrow

Who bears the brunt? YOU.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2009
LOL grin grin

I just hope Osisi talks some sense into the poster. Hopefully, she comots from the house and stay somewhere safe for a while
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sillyboy(m): 3:30am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Doesnt she live in Naija?

Maybe she's off work for maternity leave?

so because you are mad that she doesnt make money, her husband she starve half his seed?

Stop trying to make excuses for her jor angry

if she's in 9ja. . . .it's even gonnna be easier. . . .
let her buy bread and 5 naira pure water.

As for my developing seed in her,. . . .hmmmm, . . .emmmm . . .T dont knw,

Infact, I dont believe an iota of her story. There is no sequence, and they are all so pourous! undecided
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 28, 2009
sillyboy:

Stop trying to make excuses for her jor angry

if she's in 9ja. . . .it's even gonnna be easier. . . .
let her buy bread and 5 naira pure water.

As for my developing seed in her,. . . .hmmmm, . . .emmmm . . .T dont knw,

Infact, I dont believe an iota of her story. There is no sequence, and they are all so pourous! undecided
Are you kidding me?
It's going to be harder.

A pregnant woman who leaves her husband's house is seen as a disgrace.

@Karma
Heard you.
Was fun while it last undecided
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:32am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

You dey craze. . . .
I already know the difference tongue There is no similarity wink

Can you do me a favor and take tope to the sexuality section?
That'd keep her there for a while. As long as a man and sex is there smiley

This coming from a girl that pretends to be holier than thou but flirts with every were n oloshi wey dey nl grin grin grin
atleast my own flirt get CLASS cheesy
Atleast i dont sneak to sexuality threads to read on a sly . . .  grin
U might think u have changed but . . . . . . u r still stained darl gba be wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:33am On Mar 28, 2009
What's not to believe? An abused wife is foreign to you?  

I no even care about the thread again. Osisi is the one helping her now. Thankfully. So all these "discussions" na waste of time.

Just think people are taking someone else's shit to heart and it's making people get too personal. It's lame.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:33am On Mar 28, 2009
likes this
agabaI23:

It is barbaric for a man to lay his hand on a woman under whatever disguise.
It is evil for a woman to abuse a man and push him over the prespice.
It is easy to take sides in case of a man and wife
But we hardly know the cause of the rife.

The weapon of a man is his strength
The weapon os a woman her mouth
When a man misuses his weapon on his wife he is blamed
To avoid the misuse her mouth should be tamed.

Murder! Murder! everyone cries
He is a monster everyone says
'Should be sent to jail the ladies shout
Let the man be crucified and his breath snuffed out.

What about barrage of hurtful words which kills the heart
what about the disrecpect that scorns his ego
He was imbued with huge ego at birth
No matter how he tries it comes back like echo.

Know this and be wise and your marriage will last
A man wil be nice if his ego is intact
When his ego is lost
He behaves more like a Arrow

Who bears the brunt? YOU.

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:33am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Ch . . .

Woooooooooooof!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it. I quit!! Come back when you're ready to cook and run my bath water

U quit?? Okay then. . . . .
Don't come here to complain your husband slapped you THRICE when you were 8 months gone cos you refused to say 'good morning' to him

spoilt:

Goodness gracious are you really a moderator?  shocked
I dont know any moderator on nairaland that sounds like you do. By the way, I dont mean that in a good way FYI. You seem to be doing most of the bickering most of the time.

I don't feed off cheap compliments from nonentities.
Whether you had meant it in a good way or a foul way doesn't make any difference to me.
I dunno you and i don't i wanna know you. End of!!!

Bickering?? Maybe i tend to spot subliminal statements more than anyone does.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

This coming from a girl that pretends to be holier than thou but flirts with every were n oloshi wey dey nl grin grin grin
atleast my own flirt get CLASS cheesy
Atleast i dont sneak to sexuality threads to read on a sly . . . grin
U might think u have changed but . . . . . . u r still stained darl gba be wink
I pretend to be holy?
Ehrrm, does anyone agree with her? shocked shocked

Of course it gets class kiss kiss When you're done laying on ya back and having men run through your bushes, let us know.

Ehrrrm, am very holy. Now bow your head and lemme pour the holy water on you.
No, tope, I don't mean sperm.
So you can get off your backnow
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Oyinye, you sef you are crazy. How wouldnt anyone know it's me.  wink I dey o. Just being silly and Sharon is foaming like a LovePeddler that hasnt been paid. You dey mind him. He no know most of his fans are alseep so his lame disses are just going down the drain, that's where we go back to the real issue of how American or at least bloody Candian mods are needed

Seriously stop it.

My own is just trying to make a dork take a stick out of his ass, yours is just looking for trouble. Enough.

I feel like most of the members on Nairaland are in Nigeria (I might be mistaken) so it will make more sense to have mods in Nigeria. Plus, what happens when the American/Canadian mods fall asleep?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On Mar 28, 2009
Whoever is advising this woman I hope is not pampering her or spoiling her rotten with wrong conclusions.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sillyboy(m): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2009
Seriously, DaPhoenix. . . .
Where do you get those disturbing pix u attach all the time? angry
They are getting on my nerves. . . .
Do you have one that can tell Tope and Ebony to grow up?

Me I dey go sleep.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:37am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I feel like most of the members on Nairaland are in Nigeria (I might be mistaken) so it will make more sense to have mods in Nigeria. Plus, what happens when the American/Canadian mods fall asleep?

then people from the other side of the world will be up. wink Seun should mix it up I mean.

Actually I just realized that Family doesnt have a mod. It needs one.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:38am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

I pretend to be holy?
Ehrrm, does anyone agree with her? shocked shocked

Of course it gets class kiss kiss When you're done laying on ya back and having men run through your bushes, let us know.

Ehrrrm, am very holy. Now bow your head and lemme pour the holy water on you.
No, tope, I don't mean sperm.
So you can get off your backnow

Oh yeah . . . . . u want to try ur simibrazil cusses on me grin grin grin grin
Yes toyin  . . . . . . i live n breath SEX undecided cheesy
I enjoy it . . . . . . . but i dont date NL guys like you
I love a dick with CLASS unlike you kiss
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:38am On Mar 28, 2009
Who gives a goat about where your mods are located.  Good sense and rationality in your mods matter more.  If you have biased mods who only choose sides without looking carefully at posts, all you have is fucking tyranny.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 3:39am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

I hail o cheesy
LMAO!! I can tell with his logic. grin

sillyboy:

Seriously, DaPhoenix. . . .
Where do you get those disturbing pix u attach all the time? angry
They are getting on my nerves. . . .
Do you have one that can tell Tope and Ebony to grow up?

Me I dey go sleep.

Phoenix, you see this. Now you have provoked him. angry Since you have provoked this man, him hitting you is justified. Oya now, get down on your knees with your hands raised up. And receive your punishment. angry
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:39am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Just being silly and Sharon is foaming like a LovePeddler that hasnt been paid. You dey mind him. He no know most of his fans are alseep so his lame disses are just going down the drain, that's where we go back to the real issue of how American or at least bloody Candian mods are needed

Karmamod or fuckever spastic name you call yourself these days. . . . .I don't run a posse of sluts like you do.
Sauron is foaming like a LovePeddler?? Of course, you would know. You run the streets of Brooklyn taking cocks up your ass.
Oniranu. No wonder you were banished from Ibadan for working the streets.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 3:41am On Mar 28, 2009
@Sauron
  You know you don't have to reply every post.

@DeReloaded

Cool it, k? Seun's the best person to have a mod argument with grin Simply ignore any other.

@Ebony

Fire already went down.  .  .why stoke it again? Thought you and Tope had agreed to go to the Food or Health section, or yim grin

@Tope/Ebony

Does any one of you really care about the other's e-sex life? What's with the mud-slinging? Tgirl won't be happy you girls are messing up her section o grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2009
oti re mi o i don laugh tire grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:41am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

then people from the other side of the world will be up. wink Seun should mix it up I mean.

Actually I just realized that Family doesnt have a mod. It needs one.

It does. . . TGirl4real. Problem is, unlike Romance, this section is never this busy hence Seun's feeling that there should be one mod. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity lol. But I totally understand what you mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.