Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40316 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:01am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

*snores*
back to the topic jare cool

Tope, me dey go sleep o. . . . .
What about you??

Cristalz:

@Sauron
You've said enuff for 3 nights.  .  .it's okay.

Lord knows i am a saint. . . . . . .I just can't ignore retarded statements coming from the so called 'elite'

DaPhoenix:

Bring it on.

Hope you have got a valid health insurance.
U are bound to have your pelvic bone dislocated.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:01am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop pretending. . . . .Whores don't work where they reside.
Your colleagues who stand by the poles of Allen Avenue don't stay in Ikeja. . . . .Who gives a rat ass where you stay??
Buy a map and educate meself?? Coming from a prat that travels once in every 10 years. . .it's ironic.

It's a daft statement conceived from a brainless and thoughtless being.
If you want to be a mod, say so and stop using your whoring tricks to drive your moronic points home.

Jesus Wept!

Eczema!

Syphillis!

You're a slut!

You're a LovePeddler!

Look at this triglodyte!

Ezcema Stained Head!

Your mothe'rs a got fucker!

You're a LovePeddler!

Blah Blah Allen Avenue!

Douchebag!

Eczema!

Village Champion!

Jesus Wept!

Did I forget anything cos Im sure the next "diss" will be a variant of one or two of those I just listed.

Seriously give it up. The whole world knows your next words before you do. If you didnt get my point (which Phoenix has explained), you should have said so/simply asked. It wasnt a diss to the present mods. Get over yourself and quit looking for opponents esp since you just end up boring them with the same ol' shit.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2009
Lol now Im guilty of what I want the mods to remove. Alright Im done.

Ezcema!

grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2009
@tope
Of course it's in vogue.
Let me get it str8. . . .

You have a life by logging off of NL to chat shit on YIM.

Now I get it when the next one comes with the "I have a life" schnitzel. tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Seriously give it up. The whole world knows your next words before you do. If you didnt get my point (which Phoenix has explained), you should have said so/simply asked. It wasnt a diss to the present mods. Get over yourself and quit looking for opponents esp since you just end up boring them with the same ol' shit.

Seriously, do u have a day job??
U know me to the extent of knowing the words i spew day in day out??
Moderator, i got a jobless stalker on ma ass.

Looking for opponents?? You are not fit for that purpose, Karmamod!!
U are a witless apprentice. I would be bullying you if i set out on purpose to trade words with you.
Do me a favour: Take this 50 cents n go get some peppermint cos your breath stinks!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 4:05am On Mar 28, 2009
You forgot on Phoenix grin

Cheese N' Rice tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 28, 2009
Can't we all get along? tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 4:07am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hope you have got a valid health insurance.
U are bound to have your pelvic bone dislocated.

grin Talk is cheap.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 4:07am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope, me dey go sleep o. . . . .
What about you??

me sef jare
i've had enuff fun for one day grin
kai tope . . .u love gossips sha cheesy

Ebony-Silk:

@tope
Of course it's in vogue.
Let me get it str8. . . .

You have a life by logging off of NL to chat shit on YIM.

Now I get it when the next one comes with the "I have a life" schnitzel. tongue

lmao. . . e still dey pain u say ppl dey gossip abt u??
u said its a rumour so why wont u let it rest na. . . . sabi na just rumor undecided
so i enjoy chattin on yim . . . to unwind myself of the  long day at work n if a gossip abt u comes up honey i wud listen well well grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:07am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do me a favour: Take this 50 cents n go get some peppermint cos your breath stinks!!!

Only if you take a shower cos you stink. Go ahead, slap me  grin

Jesus Wept!

cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

lmao. . . e still dey pain u say ppl dey gossip abt u??
u said its a rumour so why wont u let it rest na. . . . sabi na just rumor undecided
so i enjoy chattin on yim . . . to unwind myself of the long day at work n if a gossip abt u comes up honey i wud listen well well grin
Yes na, e dey pain me tongue
Say sorry naw, say you won't do it again.
Say you'd actually get a life and stop pretending you have one tongue

And oya, since you be amebo, gist me tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2009
onyinye2:

You forgot on Phoenix grin

Cheese N' Rice tongue

Cant forget that one. Dont know what yeye village serves just cheese and rice together. Dude never mentions meat sef abi meat is now a luxury  grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

grin Talk is cheap.

Ouch!!! Now that hurts.

DeReloaded:

Only if you take a shower cos you stink. Go ahead, slap me  grin

Tsk tsssk. . . . . .U need to get yourself some artificial intelligence.

tope2000:

me sef jare
i've had enuff fun for one day grin
kai tope . . .u love gossips sha cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Having fun?? Me likey.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2009
D-R, no be you tell me to stop am? shocked shocked

Je kin pe Sweet T for you cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 28, 2009
Butter and Bread grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 4:13am On Mar 28, 2009
As if u dont go on yim to chat gibberish too. . . . .nonsense grin
B.T.W I can chat wateva i like on my yim, abi na u dey pay for my broadband??

Ebony-Silk:

Yes na, e dey pain me tongue
Say sorry naw, say you won't do it again.
Say you'd actually get a life and stop pretending you have one tongue

lmao. . . look at dis chic just starting her life. . . . if u get to where im at, u'd thank God cool

And oya, since you be amebo, gist me tongue

Amebo. . . . .for listenin to gists abt u?? grin grin then i must no 1 amebo ooo
cuz i loveeeeeeeeeeee listenin to them grin cheesy
well i wont gist u. . . . . . cuz i dont want u to have a good nite sleep tongue cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:13am On Mar 28, 2009
.U need to get yourself some artificial intelligence.

How did I forget this one? This has got to be the most overused one surpassing "Jesus Wept!" sef.

Oyinye, you should have reminded me.  angry
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:13am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Cant forget that one. Dont know what yeye village serves just cheese and rice together. Dude never mentions meat sef abi meat is now a luxury  grin

Omo oko Ibadan.
Cheese n Rice = Less offensive way of saying Jesus Christ!!!
I give up on you. They are going to take the tag "Fountain of Knowledge" away from my State because of your folly.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 4:14am On Mar 28, 2009
anywayz no be ur fault . . . na the person wey invent computer if not where wud u n i ever meet wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

anywayz no be ur fault . . . na the person wey invent computer if not where wud u n i ever meet wink

Tope. . . . .E don do, abeg!!!!
Lets go to bed. DaPhoenix is under the weather tonight so no 3some.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 4:18am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope. . . . .E don do, abeg!!!!
Lets go to bed. DaPhoenix is under the weather tonight so no 3some.

3some wetin??
U know i dont share dciks cheesy
Oya lets go shag our brains out b4 ruby comes with her rubbish comebacks cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 4:18am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ouch!!! Now that hurts.

lol I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2009
who dash meatless person betta state. Better claim your Osun abyss jeje.

Oniranu. Obuko Dudu

grin

A.I.!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

As if u dont go on yim to chat gibberish too. . . . .nonsense grin
B.T.W I can chat wateva i like on my yim, abi na u dey pay for my broadband??

lmao. . . look at dis chic just starting her life. . . . if u get to where im at, u'd thank God cool

Amebo. . . . .for listenin to gists abt u?? grin grin then i must no 1 amebo ooo
cuz i loveeeeeeeeeeee listenin to them grin cheesy
well i wont gist u. . . . . . cuz i dont want u to have a good nite sleep tongue cheesy
LMAO. . . . .sorry, I dnt do NL gibberish tongue
yOUR TYPE NEVER MAKES IT TO MY YIM cuz I odn't want to hear how this person loggon on, said this, was from this and all that shit.
People I'd never see face to face, screw that. wink

Who tell ya say you cant. egbami oooooooooooooo. . . . .you can abeg plz do.
Just tell us the rest of the gist na. Kilo de? cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this yeye woman, ko da o cry cry cry
How do you know I wnt sleep? Ah ah, see this hot mess cry cry
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2009
Oya, toyin, do you want the gist or not.

I want am o, cuz I won't sleep if I dnt hear am. grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 4:21am On Mar 28, 2009
Seems everyone's gradually losing steam.

Now that we've washed dirty knickers and bashed heads in public, can the key players all call it a night? Or a day, whichever. Good show while it lasted. Now it's becoming plain ridiculous.

Grown men and women. Come on.

@Onyinye
Flame-fanning's not allowed either.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 4:24am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

U have always boasted about ur fitness in bedmatics.
Well. . . . .I am taking it 3 notches higher. . . . .We shall complete the deal on a trampoline and letz see who will last.
Whoever passes out first would get a dozen slaps on the face, deal??

DeReloaded:

who dash meatless person betta state. Better claim your Osun abyss jeje.

Ekiti scallywag. . . . .

Oniranu. Obuko Dudu

Razz element.
See her head like Simon Adebisi.
Anuofia.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

LMAO. . . . .sorry, I dnt do NL gibberish tongue
[b]yOUR TYPE NEVER MAKES IT TO MY YIM cuz I odn't want to hear how this person loggon on, said this, was from this and all that shit.[/b]People I'd never see face to face, screw that. wink

Lemme laff . . . . . . . . why wud i wanna be in ur yim list
What can I possible wanna talk to u abt  . . . . . . .my youngest brother is older than u sef grin grin grin

Ebony-Silk:

Oya, toyin, do you want the gist or not.

I want am o, cuz I won't sleep if I dnt hear am. grin grin

u still dey open mouth for salad . . . . . eeya  cheesy
e don be
if u like stay hia . . .me i dey go bed
na nite kiss
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 4:27am On Mar 28, 2009
The phrase "Razz Element" is razz on its own.

Local Champion.

First you say Igbos eat eachother, now you are using their words

Berra pick a side, confused obuko

cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by hax: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2009
Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em.

Enough with the b!tching already. tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

Lemme laff . . . . . . . . why wud i wanna be in ur yim list
What can I possible wanna talk to u abt . . . . . . .my youngest brother is older than u sef grin grin grin

u still dey open mouth for salad . . . . . eeya cheesy
e don be
if u like stay hia . . .me i dey go bed
na nite kiss
toooo, you better laugh before you say I dnt want you to laugh agaim.

LOL, what can't you possibly talk abt? Don't you want to hear how so and so dey do and what school they go too and what they study?
Shame on you, Tope, you're slacking. wink

Go to bed, omoge, e don do.
Now you've swallowed it. It is done kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.