Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40292 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

sauron, i mean what is wrong in a slap?

In the context of saving one's marriage, a simple slap should not lead to a divorce.
What is this world turning to?
A woman is ready and willing to leave her husband with the slightest discomfort.
No wonder broken homes and misguided kids keep rising.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

i don`t slap and will NEVER slap my wife as matter of personal principles, but, people get what they deserve, and her threat to terminate the pregnancy shows her mindset. ' Vindictive and Contentious"

You sound very foolish
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
invisible!:

What are these gurls thinking, it is wrong to slap your wife but what of the girls that runs their mouths like tap, it is very condemnable also.

before you married her wasnt she running her mouth like a tap? But you smiled, said nothing and claimed you loved her . . . why slap her now?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
I am not foolish, just practical, have`nt heard of the word, " last straw that broke the camel`s back". Whatever lead to the slap did not start that night.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
invisible!:

What are these gurls thinking, it is wrong to slap your wife but what of the girls that runs their mouths like tap, it is very condemnable also.
How old are you?
If you can't anyother method to control your wife but the physical method, then you're not ready for a wife.
Often times, both men and women fall out of line. Physical abuse should not be an option.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
I tell women all the time to weed off these losers at courtship.
Most of these efulefus can be spotted at the initial times and kicked to the curb.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
and you see OSISI, these are the reasons why women get slapped, saying their husbands "sound so foolish"
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

I am not foolish, just practical, have`nt heard of the word, " last straw that broke the camel`s back". Whatever lead to the slap did not start that night.

Hitting is wrong.
In case you don't know there are women who beat up their husbands because they are stronger,do you justify that too?
If a woman "runs her mouth",you run yours or you leave.
That's what normal men do
leave until tension cools.

what if she slapped he back after she got slapped or picked up an object and hit him,would you also say he derved it?

I may be talking to teenagers sef
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

Most of these efulefus can be spotted at the initial times and kicked to the curb.

Stop being a hypocrite.
Are you trying to say you have never been slapped before??
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by JustGood(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
May God spare our lives to see what becomes of most of us
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop being a hypocrite.
Are you trying to say you have never been slapped before??

Not every woman is in your mother's category.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by JustGood(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
So much mouth running here with half (even quarter) of a story. The woman has left without telling exactly what she did to the man.

I have never been violent in my life but there are certain things that will produce evil in any humn being. The guy has absolutely no right to slap his wife but the wife has not told us EXACTLY what happened before the slaps
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

U are very stupid.
Not every woman is in your mother's category of jumping from one husband to another.
We can always tell women raised from broken homes. . . . .They are the first to scream D-I-V-O-R-C-E.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
Or you mean they are more subservient. Lets face it, we have a culture that has inculcated into most women that their place is behind and not beside their husband, his slave and not his helpmeet, his quiet little mouse and not his brave shoulder to cry on. Even as teens our girlfriends then would scuttle around to make us happy, anytime we sneezed they jumped in fear, our parents raised them to believe that marriage even when u're not happy and your husband treats you like death is to be cherished . . .

lets put ourselves in their shoes for just 2 mins. Can you imagine what its like to be Dellynash right now? Afraid to go home, afraid that she may be slapped any minute for the slightest infraction, afraid to look her husband in the face, increased heart rate anytime she hears him walk in the door . . . sleeping with one eye open just in case he got angry enough to give her a wack across the face.
Our women have been traumatised enough, there is no justification for treating them like slaves. I wish to have daughters when i start a family, i would rather they married Americans than marry men who feel "this is Africa" so they shld get with the program of being second-class citizens in their own home.

A woman's home shld be her refuge, a woman's husband shld be her tower of strength, a woman's husband shld be the one person she feels safest with . . . no matter the provocation.
The bible says that men are to love their wives even as Christ loved the church . . . many christian men have deleted that portion from their bibles and yet quote "wives submit to your husbands" every time she puts too much salt in the rice.

Well how did Christ love His church?
1. He was humble and thought nothing of washing the feet of His disciples.
2. He died so that they could live (no greater sacrifice than this).
3. He was willing to correct them in love and not in anger and fear.

When are we christian men going to start ruling our homes like this? Ah yeah this is Africa . . . i forgot!

Classic!!! You bring tears to my eyes. cry One million kisses for you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

Lmao tell us the many signs of "efulefus". cheesy You know they hide it well at first
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

That's what I tell them all the time.
Uselessness has now become their formality.
Single women should beware.
Rate of shitty men are running more than tap water.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are very stupid.
Not every woman is in your mother's category of jumping from one husband to another.
We can always tell women raised from broken homes. . . . .They are the first to scream D-I-V-O-R-C-E.

My parents have been married for donkey years and counting
glory be to God.
You obviously are a product of some deranged wife battering male and probably saw your mother pummelled to the ground like malu constantly.
You have unashamedly told us how you slapped a girl at a bar.
psychotic idiot.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2009
I may be talking to teenagers sef

Everyone dey claim big boy and girls nowadays.

Just look at the comments. Must be idle househelps playing with madam's computer
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

Lmao tell us the many signs of "efulefus". cheesy You know they hide it well at first

listen to Sauron.
He is a typical example
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by SweetT1: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Outstrip

Are those two things on your profile for real or just transplanted??

@Poster

I'm so sorry for your pains but this is reality of what most marriages are like. They wine and dine you during dating period, they promise to turn Kilamanjaro to pacific ocean only for you to say yes. how long have you been married? It is really sad that your hubby turned to slaps just for asking him to take a shower, what would he have done if you refuse to prepare dinner ?? This is definitely not a good sign of a happy home to be but life requires tacts and wisdom. If this is the first time he laid his hands on you, make sure that you work on it being the last time. Find a memeber of his family that your husband respect and tell him what happened. I'm a firm believer that a man that lay his hands on his wife once, he's capable of worst kind of violence. Take it easy, it's not the end of the world. If he is not talking to you, i'm sure you can get a respected member of his family to talk to him and let him no how hurt you are. Please take care of your pregnancy and your body. Your husband will regret his actions only if you tote the faithful path. But the violence has to stop, next time he attempts it remind him that he did not promise you violence before he married you. Goodluck sweetheart and may God bless you.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by minute(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
Goodness . . . . thats awful.You dont need this kind of stress at all undecided undecided undecided

Is there somewhere else you could stay? I mean

would it work if you like you know tell him you are going

to stay somewhere else if he keeps acting this way? Maybe

try having the Doctor tell him what that can do to you

and the baby. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Akan(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

ehen !! i was wondering when this sh*t is goin to get personl . . . nairaland and insults
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
JustGood:

So much mouth running here with half (even quarter) of a story. The woman has left without telling exactly what she did to the man.

I have never been violent in my life but there are certain things that will produce evil in any humn being. The guy has absolutely no right to slap his wife but the wife has not told us EXACTLY what happened before the slaps

Like what?
telling him he was stinking?
will that be deserving of slaps?
those of you giving excuses and at the same time denouncing the slaps are worse than the slappers.
address the situation based on what she told you.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

My parents have been married for donkey years and counting
glory be to God.

U have shown no evidence of that. . . . .
A woman and her husband had a small altercation and you want her to leave her husband so you can move in??
U have shown the traces of a kid raised by a mother who kept jumping from one married woman to another after any small family problem.
Osisi, u need to clean up your act. . . . . U don't know the value of marriage. Kids raised from broken homes wouldn't know that so it's not surprising.

You obviously are a product of some deranged wife battering male and probably saw your mother pummelled to the ground like malu constantly.
You have unashamedly told us how you slapped a girl at a bar.
psychotic idiot.

You are a product of a broken home.
Always ready to break people's home with your moronic drivel and misguided advices.
Why ain't i surprised?? A depraved female like you who has counted 17 husbands and 33 boyfriends of your mother can NEVER value marriage.
What a SLUT!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
[/quote][quote]
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
[QUOTE]
listen to Sauron.
He is a typical example[/QUOTE]

well you know such dont say or act out these things til they get you tied down. Help your sisters before they get trapped by knowing signs OFF an internet forum. Rofl
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

listen to Sauron.
He is a typical example

The onanist you call your father is a typical example.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have shown no evidence of that. . . . .
A woman and her husband had a small altercation and you want her to leave her husband so you can move in??
U have shown the traces of a kid raised by a mother who kept jumping from one married woman to another after any small family problem.
Osisi, u need to clean up your act. . . . . U don't know the value of marriage. Kids raised from broken homes wouldn't know that so it's not surprising.

You are a product of a broken home.
Always ready to break people's home with your moronic drivel and misguided advices.
Why ain't i surprised?? A depraved female like you who has counted 17 husbands and 33 boyfriends of your mother can NEVER value marriage.
What a SLUT!!!

Now you can move on.
This is not about you and your battered mother.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2009

She's carrying a human being inside of her, who cares about what happened before?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
Is there anything as VERBAL AGGRESSION, if so was the lady guilty of such?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
Thread's officially lame.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
Sauron and osisi, what`s the fight for, the wife or for the husband or are u ladies eyeing something we guys don`t know here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26)

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.