Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (13184 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
If he's any good, he won't have to ask you two will just fall into it somehow......

3 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Rapzino: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
valmunich:
wow. . . I wonder what she was thinking tagging the mods To move this well orchestrated baloney to the front page

We really have clowns on this site sad
now that was a missile
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by kuuljay(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
what's sex chat!!!! I see you I like you I ask you if you'll be getting down we negotiate you come over I knack and you gyerrout!! that's how I role grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ayaside(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm sure every Girl who's a fan of Facebook, badoo, mingle2, 2go, whstsapp, twitter etc has experienced this: Men asking you for sexchat, which some ladies shamefully agree to undecided and some ladies even begging men too.

Once a guy adds a lady on 2go or Facebook etc, the way he starts the conversation tells you what his true intentions are, whether to sexchat with you or become friends with you. Some men ask directly, eg " can we sexchat" or " do you wanna sexchat"... while most of them ask you in corny and funny ways..

- "Are you alone?" this is lyk the most popular one! when ever a guy asks you that, just know he wants to sexchat with you.

- "what are u wearing" Lol lyk seriously? what does my clothes have to do with anything

- "wat do u lyk doing to enjoy urself?" I know this question looks innocent, buh some dirty guys use it undecided

- "What's the color of ur pant?" mtcheeeewwww

- " Wat is ur bra size"

- COMPLIMENTS! when a guy over compliments u, jz know that something else is on his mind. when his compliments start getting dirty, smthn else z on his mind.

- "Are u wearing pant?"

add more to the list grin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

..Here is my take on this "nice subject". I have come across some females on various group chats and had finally decided to remove myself out from each for a simple reason as what you just mentioned..What happens if its the girl that is coercing the male to sex chat?..I have come across women/ladies and girls who do so.Don't tell ma about the morality.For the fact that they have issue with this doesn't make them cheap in any way.Some just do it for fun and i diplomatically "sometimes" reject the fun...Bottom line..Both parties;males and females are guilty!

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ThatVaselineGuy: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm sure every Girl who's a fan of Facebook, badoo, mingle2, 2go, whstsapp, twitter etc has experienced this: Men asking you for sexchat, which some ladies shamefully agree to undecided and some ladies even begging men too.

Once a guy adds a lady on 2go or Facebook etc, the way he starts the conversation tells you what his true intentions are, whether to sexchat with you or become friends with you. Some men ask directly, eg " can we sexchat" or " do you wanna sexchat"... while most of them ask you in corny and funny ways..

- "Are you alone?" this is lyk the most popular one! when ever a guy asks you that, just know he wants to sexchat with you.

- "what are u wearing" Lol lyk seriously? what does my clothes have to do with anything

- "wat do u lyk doing to enjoy urself?" I know this question looks innocent, buh some dirty guys use it undecided

- "What's the color of ur pant?" mtcheeeewwww

- " Wat is ur bra size"

- COMPLIMENTS! when a guy over compliments u, jz know that something else is on his mind. when his compliments start getting dirty, smthn else z on his mind.

- "Are u wearing pant?"

add more to the list grin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Bae so wen r we mit up

i want 2 no ur pant color angry

den put d pant in ma mout embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
I really really reaaaaly hate this thing
I lose respect and regard for any guy who asks for it embarassed

Some just after 24hours of meeting them, they ask for sexy pic undecided urghhh angry
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm great!!! grin tnxx for dropping by...
wristbangle:

Category of men who fall under sex chatting ladies are adolescent/perverts.

A man in his mature age saddled with so many responsibilities won't think of approaching ladies for sex let alone sex chatting them.

It's being a while kashybaby. Hope u are good?
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by yemstok(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nt in all cases.
I remember opening my third 2go accnt last yr, I avnt even put my dp, yet a guy added me from 'FOOTBALL' room, asking me for sexchat and my username wasn't sexy or anything. no be say na flirt room I go oo.

U still use 2go? thought that app was extinct.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
especially "what are you wearing" mtcheeeeeew
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by asumo12: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

What are you wearing atm?

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'm great!!! grin tnxx for dropping by...

Ur welcome but u do ignore me offline cry
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

So what are u wearing ATM? cheesy grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Mikollon1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

Ur welcome but u do ignore me offline cry

I'm so busy offline...I even seldom here on nairaland...so don't feel bad.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm so busy offline...I even seldom here on nairaland...so don't feel bad.

Okay dear. Guess I understand now. Lol ain't feel bad about it. How is Philippines?
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

So what are u wearing ATM? cheesy grin
lmao...i dey work o, so you should know what am wearing now grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

lmao...i dey work o, so you should know what am wearing now grin

I know say if I ask that question for night, u go ask maybe I don go for medical checkup before cheesy
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

I know say if I ask that question for night, u go ask maybe I don go for medical checkup before cheesy
thank goodness you know
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
asumo12:

What are you wearing atm?

undecided
nothing, so how is your head feeling now? grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Omotayor123(f): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Some guys go like "I'm cold".

Nothing wrong with sexchat to me tho.

3 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

thank goodness you know

Before I go even ask that question, sleep go don carry me enter Germany tay tay cheesy wink
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Mikollon1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by asumo12: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

nothing, so how is your head feeling now? grin
you turn my wounds to wisdom bae...

grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
asumo12:
you turn my wounds to wisdom bae...

grin
cheesy cheesy funny you

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

Before I go even ask that question, sleep go don carry me enter Germany tay tay cheesy wink
hehehehehehe
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

My God... Sparking comment bro.

Meanwhile eroticangelina, this guy has said it all. Don't let's waste our time analysing the situation over and over again.

jeez. u and ronald4lif are lyk nerdy virgins. u guys av absolutely no understanding when it comes to stuff lyk this smiley u guys barely know anything bout girls smiley so jx sit back and learn ok.
God knows if u guys av even seen a vaginaaa

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
yemstok:

U still use 2go? thought that app was extinct.

its pretty much still working. jx dat the craze av shifted from 2go to WhatsApp smiley
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by yemstok(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its pretty much still working. jx dat the craze av shifted from 2go to WhatsApp smiley

Okay ma'am lol @ the bolded part.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
richommie:
THEY AINT MEN
THEY ARE YOUNG BOYS IN A GROWN BODY.

REAL MEN LIKE US DNT ACT LIKE DAT.

#YOLO

God bless you bro,

EroticAngelina, take note there is difference between a BOY and a MAN.

The things you listed above are perpetuated by Boys!

Mind you, it's not age that distinguishes a male human from being a Boy or a Man,but the level of maturity, which largely comes from experience.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ronald4lif(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

jeez. u and ronald 4lif are lyk nerdy virgins. u guys av absolutely no understanding when it comes to stuff lyk this smiley u guys barely know anything bout girls smiley so jx sit back and learn ok.
God knows if u guys av even seen a vaginaaa

Mouth sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
elnino2015:

God bless you bro,

EroticAngelina, take note there is difference between a BOY and a MAN.

The things you listed above are perpetuated by Boys!

Mind you, it's not age that distinguishes a male human from being a Boy or a Man,but the level of maturity, which largely comes from experience.

lol welcome bro.

tell her

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.