Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (13183 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

jeez. u and ronald4lif are lyk nerdy virgins. u guys av absolutely no understanding when it comes to stuff lyk this smiley u guys barely know anything bout girls smiley so jx sit back and learn ok.
God knows if u guys av even seen a vaginaaa

Your comment is not coherent with the discussion on ground. What is the correlation between us to have seen a vagina and sex chatting which is the main topic.

Meanwhile I still maintain my stance that only adolescence/perverts request for this derailed stuff from ladies who dress seductively.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by chiemmaxy2(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm sure every Girl who's a fan of Facebook, badoo, mingle2, 2go, whstsapp, twitter etc has experienced this: Men asking you for sexchat, which some ladies shamefully agree to undecided and some ladies even begging men too.

Once a guy adds a lady on 2go or Facebook etc, the way he starts the conversation tells you what his true intentions are, whether to sexchat with you or become friends with you. Some men ask directly, eg " can we sexchat" or " do you wanna sexchat"... while most of them ask you in corny and funny ways..

- "Are you alone?" this is lyk the most popular one! when ever a guy asks you that, just know he wants to sexchat with you.

- "what are u wearing" Lol lyk seriously? what does my clothes have to do with anything

- "wat do u lyk doing to enjoy urself?" I know this question looks innocent, buh some dirty guys use it undecided

- "What's the color of ur pant?" mtcheeeewwww

- " Wat is ur bra size"

- COMPLIMENTS! when a guy over compliments u, jz know that something else is on his mind. when his compliments start getting dirty, smthn else z on his mind.

- "Are u wearing pant?"

add more to the list grin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by chiemmaxy2(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
nice post u got up dere, how do knw if a gal want sexchat..
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by llaykorn: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina, there is no doubt you have been all your life chatting with boys less than 18 years of age. grin

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by orogodoganyin(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
asumo12:

Really? undecided

How low is your libido?

grin

Nooffense

ur gonn pay me 4 dat name
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by 3kay945(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
What are ladies doing on 2go or badoo if not sexchating? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by asumo12: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
orogodoganyin:

ur gonn pay me 4 dat name

Which name?

grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by orogodoganyin(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2015
asumo12:

Which name?

grin
asumo
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by dlux: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Naija chicks always having issues with sex. Men are built for sex wether they're good at it or not. You either take it or leave it. You dey complain about Sexchatting cos no be white guy dey chat u. If na oyibo una go quickly exchange nudes join. Mtcheeew.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by KingTom(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2015
McEwen:
What you putting on baby?

Snap and send me grin grin

Cc:kingtom
Bad guy! grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by fajani(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm sure every Girl who's a fan of Facebook, badoo, mingle2, 2go, whstsapp, twitter etc has experienced this: Men asking you for sexchat, which some ladies shamefully agree to undecided and some ladies even begging men too.

Once a guy adds a lady on 2go or Facebook etc, the way he starts the conversation tells you what his true intentions are, whether to sexchat with you or become friends with you. Some men ask directly, eg " can we sexchat" or " do you wanna sexchat"... while most of them ask you in corny and funny ways..

- "Are you alone?" this is lyk the most popular one! when ever a guy asks you that, just know he wants to sexchat with you.

- "what are u wearing" Lol lyk seriously? what does my clothes have to do with anything

- "wat do u lyk doing to enjoy urself?" I know this question looks innocent, buh some dirty guys use it undecided

- "What's the color of ur pant?" mtcheeeewwww

- " Wat is ur bra size"

- COMPLIMENTS! when a guy over compliments u, jz know that something else is on his mind. when his compliments start getting dirty, smthn else z on his mind.

- "Are u wearing pant?"

add more to the list grin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
add me up on whatsapp 08074053362
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by jpphilips(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eyekandi:
I really really reaaaaly hate this thing
I lose respect and regard for any guy who asks for it embarassed

Some just after 24hours of meeting them, they ask for sexy pic undecided urghhh angry

Nigerian women have no socializing skills just attitude, who bothered them with a chat let alone a profane one?
Ans to your last question;
You were as boring as hell reason he asked the ridiculous to put you off.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Vikky014(f): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think two things should be responsible for this which are that either the lady's dressing is suggestive or the guy in question is an adolescent.
wrong. sme guys are jst plain silly.i mean hw can u do sexchat with a spiritu jst met smeone online u dnt even know. the nxt rquest is can we sexchatand some claim to b graduates. so bad
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
jpphilips:

Nigerian women have no socializing skills just attitude, who bothered them with a chat let alone a profane one?
Ans to your last question;
You were as boring as hell reason he asked the ridiculous to put you off.

Ok.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
Some guys go like "I'm cold".

Nothing wrong with sexchat to me tho.
one girl like this tried that with me when I first joined 2go. undecided

And she went "my prince, I'm cold."

First, I ignored the fact that she called me my prince. And I told her that she should get I blanket or something. Innocent tinz. grin

And then she went. "Not that kind nah."

Ehn?

"Come and cover me." shocked shocked

I quickly gave her some excuse and then removed her . . . of course, I couldn't get it out my mind, until I mistakenly dropped my shirt into a stove. grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
one girl like this tried that with me when I first joined 2go. undecided

And she went "my prince, I'm cold."

First, I ignored the fact that she called me my prince. And I told her that she should get I blanket or something. Innocent tinz. grin

And then she went. "Not that kind nah."

Ehn?

"Come and cover me." shocked shocked

I quickly gave her some excuse and then removed her . . . of course, I couldn't get it out my mind, until I mistakenly dropped my shirt into a stove. grin

Lmao!

U were dulling then. I see nothing wrong with sexting, phone intimacy, video sex. As long as nobody is being forced, carry on.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by tpiadotcom: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
op this is the time you are supposed to be looking for husband but you are busy with sex chats.

time is going o.

dont come and start stalking married men at the end of the day after you spent all your years doing sex chats with your boyfriends.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by otodeluxe(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's one of those things. Don't tell me u have never done it before once upon a time when you were growing up. If you've not done any of this before it's either you are practicing celibacy or you are not attractive
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by omaigala12(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nt in all cases.
I remember opening my third 2go accnt last yr, I avnt even put my dp, yet a guy added me from 'FOOTBALL' room, asking me for sexchat and my username wasn't sexy or anything. no be say na flirt room I go oo.

are saying u didn't use dis ur NL username as ur 2go username ? or... just nhat clear
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Elinob(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
How are dey always feel wen de start having s*xchat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.