Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body (1981 Views)

What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2015
My female friend joined me in Uyo yesterday night. well the night was good, except for the broken condom.

Now she has been sulking all morning in the room saying she has a pig body and surely going to get pregnant.

I just have to leave her for the pool side, I cant deal with emotional females today.

But what she said got me wondering.

What does it mean to have a pig body?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
She easily get pregnant!u better zip up,if u r not ready to b a father cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
She easily get pregnant,u better zip up,if u r not ready to b a father cheesy

Even if its a drop of sperm sad is that normal?
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by cyprus000: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
[size=13pt] Are you dating a kid or what.

Why the cry
[/size]
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
The thing is I don't believe in the piggy theory, I think she is just looking to get serious.

By the way, Uyo is looking sweet cheesy

Wondering where the Uyo females on NL are not sending messages
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Lilyomi(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2015
All hail the soon to be papa!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Dotwillis1(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Why not ask the Miss piggy
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
That's kinda hilarious. Is she overweight? Or maybe she has a distorted image of herself. Most girls are like that sometimes. They say funny things to the point where you're not sure if they're either looking for reassurance, fishing for compliments or just have self esteem issues. You should have said something positive & you'd have seen how quickly the mood would have shifted. She could also be secretly crushing on you & was simply gauging for a reaction to test the waters, so to speak.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Akan(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Girls can be funny I remember one asking that i get her pregnancy testing kit in the middle of the night. She believed she was pregnant even though I wear condom and plus I no even release.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2015
busty n dirty. lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
That gurl don born b4 and pigbody means she easily take in....op u af a babymama alreadytongue
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
And now she is talking to the portars for location to pharmacy.

The embarrassing thing is, except they are dumb they will easily figure out we bleeped and she is looking for contraceptives.

This girl is bent on making sure I don't do any other parols in this hotel angry
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
All hail the soon to be papa!

Not possible dear.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by oy13(f): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
That's kinda hilarious. Is she overweight? Or maybe she has a distorted image of herself. Most girls are like that sometimes. They say funny things to the point where you're not sure if they're either looking for reassurance, fishing for compliments or just have self esteem issues. You should have said something positive & you'd have seen how quickly the mood would have shifted. She could also be secretly crushing on you & was simply gauging for a reaction to test the waters, so to speak.
. Grammar!!! cry cry aahhhh my head!!
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
oy13:
. Grammar!!! cry cry aahhhh my head!!

What's wrong with my grammar, grammar nazi? Take a chill pill for that headache & then beat it! The irony!
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
My female friend joined me in Uyo yesterday night. well the night was good, except for the broken condom.

Now she has been sulking all morning in the room saying she has a pig body and surely going to get pregnant.

I just have to leave her for the pool side, I cant deal with emotional females today.

But what she said got me wondering.

What does it mean to have a pig body?

Lol @ 'pig body' cheesy. Did she say it in Yoruba? grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
ziddy:

Lol @ 'pig body' cheesy. Did she say it in Yoruba? grin

Naa she is igbo wink I thought you all knew my baby is igbo
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Another way of telling us you fûçk last night.I pray she get belle sha
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by omoharry(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's wrong with my grammar, grammar nazi? Take a chill pill for that headache & then beat it! The irony!
more like your grammer is right on point..
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Gurgle(f): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why not calm her down and go to the pharmacist to locate the contraceptive, instead of allowing her to embarrass both of you like that

As for the pig body, Im still a learner in pidgin sha, I no know

Every minute you waste here, the egg is dividing into two... lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoharry:
more like your grammer is right on point..

*hugs* smiley
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:
Why not calm her down and go to the pharmacist to locate the contraceptive, instead of allowing her to embarrass both of you like that

As for the pig body, Im still a learner in pidgin sha, I no know

Every minute you waste here, the egg is dividing into two... lipsrsealed

which egg is dividing into two angrywhy are some of you so wicked

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*hugs* smiley

A question, are you really in SA?
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Gurgle(f): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

which egg is dividing into two angrywhy are some of you so wicked

The one that your mighty and able sperm fertilized last night, in the brilliant, cool and calm city of Uyo

You thought its the one I ate yesterday afternoon that Im talking about, lie lie
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

The one that your mighty and able sperm fertilized last night, in the brilliant, cool and calm city of Uyo

You thought its the one I ate yesterday afternoon that Im talking about, lie lie

Lol....have a great weekend dear.

NLanders are just insanely naughty peeps today.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

A question, are you really in SA?

Yebo yes. Hoekom/why?
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Gurgle(f): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol....have a great weekend dear.

NLanders are just insanely naughty peeps today.

Lol and you too sir. stay out of trouble

We're always naughty na grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yebo yes. Hoekom/why?

Ok coming to your country soon, joburg to be precise, pretty soon if the club opening here goes according to schedule wink

What do you do?
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pig body...she is very fertile, gets pregnant easily and probably gives birth to multiple babies.

The question is, how does dhe know she's got pig body?

ANS: she's had multiple or one abortion(s) in the past. Probably had a pregnancy go full term and had a baby u do not know about.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by NewNigeriaMind: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
ahsekeena:
Pig body...she is very fertile, gets pregnant easily and probably gives birth to multiple babies.

The question is, how does dhe know she's got pig body?

ANS: she's had multiple or one abortion(s) in the past. Probably had a pregnancy go full term and had a baby u do not know about.

Wow.......I haven't thought about it this way.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok coming to your country soon, joburg to be precise, pretty soon if the club opening here goes according to schedule wink

What do you do?

Wow, that's nice. Jo'burg is big. Where about? Enjoy your visit & bring me some Nigerian goodies smiley
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Pig Body by omoharry(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*hugs* smiley
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Not Get Pregnant Until Marriage / The truth about friendzone / When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.