Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57256 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
elipheleh:

keep doing her thing isn't gonna help. Its high time people understood that if God is Karma then both the disvirgined victim and trickster would both suffer it. The soul that sinneth shall die . So both people fornicating should die equally. After sexing olosho who ran aware with my cash I dare not pray for nemesis to strike her cos we both bleeped for hell sake.

I laugh when ignorant girls like you curse me and invoke nemesis. Cos boy she's going down with me too for fornicating with me.

pray God is not nemesis cos He won't look at victims fave
That is why the concept of God is arrant nonsense, like their sins are of the same magnitude.

She's guilty of fornication.

He is guilty of fornication, lying and deceit multiplied by the number of women he's done the same to, so why then should the punishment be the same?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by elipheleh(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Analysiscorner:
Move on, nne. Do not revenge cause vengeance belongs to God. Just learn your lesson

thunder fire you. Stop involving God here. Did you tell God before fornicating and losing your virginity? Now you want to send Him on a virginity revenge as ulyour errand boy? Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
bae just move on.....you l definitely meet someone that deserves your love

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by iammrjohnson(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
seriously i see guys who date gals fr a long period of time witout any goal in mind as jobless people, how will you invest two years in someone's life and the lady will even invest more; her time, hope, plans, future, pride, backup,all the while saying no to most toasters thinking she's taken but you have no plan for her.. to me you're not a player,you're just totally jobless and have too much time on your hands

if it's sex u want,be clear about it and let her know her status..me no send anybody i'll tell u what i want,it's either you open or you go but i wont waste your time/hope on me

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by funmercy1(f): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
Chia. I ope dis is a lesson 2 u and others, u love with ur head., and open eye and then d heart nt with ur heart and legs. If u want 2 tell d lady, fyn if nt fyn anyhow u ar @ d loss end in multiple.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
First of all, what do you mean by innocenceWhat will you gain by exposing him?
Fulfillment
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by 1miccza: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Expose his back and front ,everywhere sef don't cover anywhere after exposing run away with his clothes
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Originalsly: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
I wanted to advise you to learn from your mistake of following the heart and blindly jumping into a relationship... ignoring warning signs along the way.... but then again....any advice would enter one ear and exit the other since nothing can stop the wrath of a scorned woman.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by gabicon: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Puting out another man's candle doesn't brighten yours. Learn from your mistake and move on, with time if the guy refuses to change judgement will catch up with him. And for the sake of next time properly define your relationship and get people close to both of you involved .it helps in curtailing misbehaviour on both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by adconline(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Did he promise u marriage? Did he propose to u? Sorry for ur heartbreak, but u have to move on.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
My guy see question?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by IYANGBALI: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:

he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. .
na only dis one make sense to me and i roll for ground dey laugh sotey my landlord come knock for my door to ask me wetin happen grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by IYANGBALI: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
adconline:
Did he promise u marriage? Did he propose to u? Sorry for ur heartbreak, but u have to move on.
make she no move on,make she sidon there dey lament
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:
this guy is a bad player
Lol...Balotelli

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Plus234(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op answer this question first before i contribute anything

since he disvargin you, have you make love with another man since then ?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Young girl are always victims of this, I have seen countless cases!!! I can bet U, his next words will be. " Let the relationship continue "even though our friendship dies" ... so I'll advice U, try ur best to kill all of him in you, cus u myt be tempted to want to continue...
U very lucky u are still young and dis didn't happen to U, at the twilight of your "shinning years" U would have really felt n understood d intensity of what that nincompoop did...

I really don't know why many guys do this... it's very inhumane n irresponsible... Donot lead a lady U have no roadmap for on; its just silly, distasteful n inconsiderate...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Swagk101(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:
Later now, this wan go dey claim; "I was raped" undecided
True talk...she go marry one gullible fellow come dey yarn am say 'I was raped'.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=witnezHD post=37196240]what's her innocence.... dead curious [/quote
Her goody bag now abi cherry pot take d one u like......her innocence indeed so funny when I reached there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Overtake has overtaken overtake.....Life goes on
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by poseidon12: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerians are unnecessarily very secretive. Why are most people advising her not to tell the other lady? What will she lose?
Please tell his fiancee what happened so that she'll know the kind of person she's getting married to. I believe she will still marry him anyway. But let her know and then move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by honeric01(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just tell the girl about the kind of man she's about to marry, then get out of their lives forever.

Let the girl decide on what to do with that corrupt man of a husband she's about to get caged with.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Okies27(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

. You didn't tell us when u were enjoying it alone. Did u give us small of your juice? Nope. But now u want advice...move on and don't even bother reporting him.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by greggng: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Please poison him. I hate men that cheats
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Brimmie(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

This story sounds familiar. shocked Which state did the guy travelled to? Akwa-Ibom or Cross-River?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by kobonaire(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Samfigo1:
I wonder why some people keep on asking for advice on something they can use their initiative s for. . . Nawaao!
because the story get K leg.
In this post from a few months back the OP says she is single and has no guy whereas in this thread she says she has known the guy for years.
A story to generate traffic in my opinion:
https://www.nairaland.com/2039244/muslim-singles-why-not-married/4#35973128
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by GIYAZZ(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by flokii: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

@OP you are a learner... I bet he has even fuc*ed d hell out of you to his maximum satisfaction ... you're jst a second hand commodity now like most girls out there... BTW it's your problem, deal with it
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Swagk101(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
The guy in question must be a rich dude, Op prolly came into his life when he is already made.Thus, treating her like a side chick cos the main madam who's been down since day 1 is the bombLast bullet: this is what you get when u're the side chick
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by sunidexsike(m): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

they two things involved it either you ...pack your senses rit and run away from him for life or also treat is 4kup by telling his babe...........but na with 4kup one me i for choose oo..
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by andyanders: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2015
expose him and get out of the relationship because the guy can kill.No matter his remorse over the whole thing, never look back because he is a complete cheat.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ghostmist: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
The guy is an ass.... Yet another nkita... Don't worry your head with exposing him.. God will punish him for me. I can imagine his type.. Just two weeks after wedding, he will call you blabble. God saved you from that nkita. Don't worry.. There is Someone special out there. Keep doing your thing.
What exactly is God going to punish the young man for?after taking care of both of them in virtually every department?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by LANDOS4RE4: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Hey babe,does is it realy what losing innocence for? You can see your life. God want you to zip up till after wedding, but you have formed the habit of sex before marriage. Go and repent to God. Sorry for your wrongs because you have sin to your creator. That thing you lost cant be regained,but you can stil live a fbetter life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.