Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (113171 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
LET ME NOT ALSO FORGET ALL THE CALLERS REGARDING THIS PROJECT. THANKS FOR THE PRAISE AND CRITICISM. AS A RESULT, WE WILL BE ABLE TO IMPROVE ON THIS PROJECT AS WE MOVE TO THE NEXT ONES.

3 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Building Information

Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.
Land Size 405 Sq.m
Area of Building 127 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Inverter Room
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

Architect: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Project Contractor: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Tel: +2348038390386 / +2348185174782
Email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com / info@dnstructures.com
url: www.dnstructures.com

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by tivta(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
What a state of art, simply flawless, but if money wasn't an issue, what would be the least time needed to build something like this?

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
tivta:
What a state of art, simply flawless, but if money wasn't an issue, what would be the least time needed to build something like this?

5 Months!!
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by tivta(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
skimanski:

5 Months!!
That is way too long...
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by toolsbauer: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
So dope bro
skimanski:
The mechanism of our Automated Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnszf306cYQ
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:06am On Feb 15, 2017
toolsbauer:
So dope bro

My boss. I must greet you.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:09am On Feb 15, 2017
tivta:

That is way too long...

We can tell you we want to. Build it in 3 months. But a lot of attention to details will be missed out. That extra 1 to 2 months is worth the sacrifice for a good Job that will stand the test of time.

12 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by senier007(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
skimanski:
Building Information

Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.
Land Size 405 Sq.m
Area of Building 127 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Inverter Room
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

Architect: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Project Contractor: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Tel: +2348038390386 / +2348185174782
Email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com / info@dnstructures.com
url: www.dnstructures.com

I admire your work and also like to appreciate your effort, don't know if you people offer such services outside your comfort zone to areas like the far north?, I would like you to send me the cost from the beginning to the finishing to senier006@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by sunite1: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
hi Skimanski,

kindly send my a detailed cost breakdown to finishing to sundayominu23@yahoo.com

site is at Isheri and will require raft please.

please include supervision cost

thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by jodeci01: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please send quotation for this project to jojibade01@yahoo.com
Thanks
No response from you as I also have personal questions to ask
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
skimanski:

We can tell you we want to build it in 3 months. But a lot of attention to details will be missed out. That extra 1 to 2 months is worth the sacrifice for a good Job that will stand the test of time.

Tell it like it is. Very good. It's not how far, but how well.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Marilo(m): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Hello Skimanski,

Can you also forward the cost of this build to my email: marilocas@yahoo.com
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by shaw1302: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
kindly send me a detailed cost breakdown to finishing to my email: raymond.shaw1302@gmail.com
My own site is at Ibeju Lekki and will require raft as well
Also include supervision cost
thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by olufilani: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Hello Skimanski

Kindly send me a quotation of this house (start to finished preferably phased).
my email address is olufilani@yahoo.com

Much Thanks.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Gobi38: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello Skimanski

Kindly send me a quotation of this house (start to finished preferably phased).
my email address is fosagie@AOL DOT COM

Much Thanks.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by gustav25: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
sir please can i get a quotation of this project from foundation to interiors
thatguychuchu7@gmail.com
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by aladeokin1000(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nice one bro. Really impressed with the way you implemented the whole design from start to finish. I am interested in the full quotation for the building from start to finish. If you don't mind here is my mail aladeokinadedapo1@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by amanikondo: 2:40am On Apr 15, 2017
skimanski:
LET ME NOT ALSO FORGET ALL THE CALLERS REGARDING THIS PROJECT. THANKS FOR THE PRAISE AND CRITICISM. AS A RESULT, WE WILL BE ABLE TO IMPROVE ON THIS PROJECT AS WE MOVE TO THE NEXT ONES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4864773_dsc0543_jpeg77b71cbf27e00977fa445196cb7a8dff

Hello Skima, did you paint the rail on the balcony?
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by hary158: 8:54am On May 14, 2017
I'm wowed by your efforts...I would love to have the cost of this edifice from scratch to finish....proposing something like this in Benin city, very soon. please send to my email. enujekeharrison@gmail.com. thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by playmode(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
amanikondo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4864773_dsc0543_jpeg77b71cbf27e00977fa445196cb7a8dff

Hello Skima, did you paint the rail on the balcony?

Hi ,I must say this is one of your best and neatest works please if I already have a pieace of land ,how much will you charge me to construct this exact same design and interior finishing.You can email me directly at ctaylorattorneys@gmail.com

Also state how long it will take for your to deliver this house and how much deposit is required for you to commence construction.Thank you.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
playmode:

Hi ,I must say this is one of your best and neatest works please if I already have a pieace of land ,how much will you charge me to construct this exact same design and interior finishing.You can email me directly at ctaylorattorneys@gmail.com

Also state how long it will take for your to deliver this house and how much deposit is required for you to commence construction.Thank you.

sent
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by dsaintJ4Real(m): 5:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Thanks for this work and ur painstaking update efforts. I want to appreciate your usual prompt responses on all your other threads.

This is my email: eghoghonedobor@gmail.com. Could you send a breakdown of costs, accessories and activities for this building? Please, I am a lay man who has learned so much on your threads.

Thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by hddesign: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am loving the design and quality of construction. I have a client who does does not want to see any beams showing throughout the building and does not want the slab to exceed 6inches thick . the largest slab span is 22ft and I am having difficulty designing a slab for this area that will meet the demands of the client. I would be greatful for any advice you can provide. I was looking at the possibility of using flat beams. I await your response..
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Ukododondon: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Awesome design & spectacular finish... pls Skimanski considering the total Sq mt used for structure only, can two of this same structure be erected on a piece of corner piece land measuring 640 sq mt. I would also like that you send me cost of this structure. Land in question is similar to this. Raft required. Your response would be highly appreciated. Cost of some Variables like the gate and the gate house can be excluded. Thanks Sir.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Ukododondon: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Email Collpride@yahoo.com pls quote me if email sent.

Ukododondon:
Awesome design & spectacular finish... pls Skimanski considering the total Sq mt used for structure only, can two of this same structure be erected on a piece of corner piece land measuring 640 sq mt. I would also like that you send me cost of this structure. Land in question is similar to this. Raft required. Your response would be highly appreciated. Cost of some Variables like the gate and the gate house can be excluded. Thanks Sir.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Ukododondon:
Email Collpride@yahoo.com pls quote me if email sent.

email sent!
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Vilshow(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is magnificent , you've done a great job sir .
I'll like to know the total amount to replicate this beautiful edifice .
Vilshow@yahoo.com
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Chekitaut: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for Patronage all through 2017. We look forward to better businesses year 2018 in sound health.

Happy New Year in ADVANCE
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by vickymadu: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2018
This is awesome. Quite a beautiful masterpiece. I ~ve gone through this thread from start to finish and is very impressed with your job. Please is it possible to erect this edifice on a ground space of 10m by 11m i.e 110sqm? Please kindly send the the cost of this project from start to finish excluding the gate and generator house. I ~ll to have exactly this on my plot in Asaba soonest. My email is victoriousmaduwest@gmail.com. Thanks for your usual quick response
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nbg4real: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
skimanski:
Cutting of our Facials Board Covering. Such a Difficult Job involved in Cutting it, due to its Cure Strength
please what was the material you used for facial board covering?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.