Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! (2774 Views)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by IFELEKE(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2009
Czarskit:

@ lashontae

~ I no see yar post b4, I just see am.
1. Ogun kill ya head.
2. Your mates r extinct, u bloody Homo Erectus!
3. Sango slice those hands u used in typing that post.
~ U know me b4?! Odé oniranu b4 ur mates r outsyd. Wheda u fink e'erbody boxes lyk ur weak ass. ~ Its jerks like u that gives hope to 'sperm-welly, Vee claiming wimps lyk Aameyah. BBM lyk U. . . ~
Dude,
This Lyrics Potent ooo!!! shocked
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Isuata: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2009
@ jido and czar

take am izy with the small gal na- eyin bois take am izy-omode lo n se

i especially liked dis post, i think it says evrytin
forgot his name:
@poster too bad that one guy couldn't control himself over the phone. But to your virgin issue, every girl was created a virgin. Some just started earlier than others. So there is nothing like we vee's anything. Its not a club its a choice. Secondly understand that being a virgin is a personal pride, not a social one. Just because a girl hasn't tasted sex doesn't make her superior to others. You are still a virgin thank God. Its a good thing for you but believe me nobody is hitting on you because of that. Next time state your experience and leave the v part out of it. That way nobody is gonna insult you for nothing. Be carefull.

Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by davenport(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2009
virginity is not lack of opportunity but a decision. i aint a vee but i rmbr when i was. There were some girls who throwin sex into my face but i cudn't go down with them coz they were damn ugly. Twice i got into bed with two of them but cudnt muster an erection cuz they were unkempt, even down below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Much Bride Price ! / I Lost My Girlfriend / Am New Here,who Will Be My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.