Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! (2775 Views)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
This is so funny and outrageous. I couldnt help but share it with y'all. I always hear about virginity not being about dignity but being a lack of opportunity. And I always laugh, because I know it takes sheer will to remain chaste in our world today. It is not a lack of opportunity, virginity is about escaping all the opportunities that constantly rear up their heads, and its about taking a stand, to follow the straight path.

this is validated by an incident that just happened. There is this guy, who started asking me out. And he called me daytime, for about two hours. We were gisting and I was insisting he drop the call cos I wasnt comfortable he was calling me that long. I felt it was a waste of cash, cos we kept goin the round the same issues over and over again. I was in the living room, watching a movie and talking with him when I noticed his voice was soundin very strange. He started talking out of point and his voice voice was really slurred. He also started breathing heavily. I was lost for words as it dawned on me that this guy was actually 'wanking off' to my voice. It was nasty and disgusting. I asked him what was wrong with his voice and he told me that it was the network. My thots were "Yeah, Right and is the network responsible for your heavy breathing too and those groans u r tryin to muffle?"

I actually put him on hold and left the fone on the table and to allow him finish his 'bizniz' in peace. He didnt even know I left.

And guys still talk about V being lack of opportunity. As if naija guys care about opportunity or no opportunity. They create opportunities and they taketh by force. Can u imagine, even in the sanctuary of my own room, a randy guy actually finds a way to have some type of sex. phone intimacy. Its soooo hard to escape from premarital sex, its everywhere. Where can we V's actually find peace?
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by yme1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
you be v-------------, interesting
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
There's no room for vees in a Hot market,except you are still in your mothers womb.Someone must get to hack ur vee password someday,Hate it or love it
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
Lol I've been in such a situation before, gross aint it? cheesy
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Czarskit(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
Huh? WHICH VEES?! Hahaha. . . Oh! A*swise I guess. tongue
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by MoneyRule(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
In my house,precisely on my bed.There's alot of peace for V's around dere grin grin
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by jamace(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ Poster

Please continue to dodge all the dodgeables untill you achieve your aim. Best of luck.
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2009
@MoneyRule
In my house,precisely on my bed.There's alot of peace for V's around dere

Funny grin grin grin

@Czarskit
[/Huh? WHICH VEES?! Hahaha. . . Oh! A*swise I guess. quote]

Czarskit, do u think I want to be like ur sister who wears pampers around town? No thanks! sad

There's no room for vees in a Hot market,except you are still in your mothers womb.Someone must get to soil ur vee password someday,Hate it or love it

@ tiniyata- Yes, am definitely waitin for the day my husband will take my virginity. Do you think I want to be a virgin forever? Am not a nun. Its just that sex outside the confines of a marital bed is wrong, wrong, wrong!

Lol I've been in such a situation before, gross aint it?

@ibkaye- definitely nasty and sick! A guy who is tryin to ask u out, and starts wanking while on the phone wit u, is definitely different from sweet nothings with your boyfriend on the phone.
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Isuata: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2009
i dont know why so called virgins jst wanna start up summin. i always say dat for the mee fact a gal poses to say she be virgin automatically dis-virgins her. see yur virginity is a tin of yur mind. yu posin virgins giv a bad name to true virgins. the fulfilment n d respect a man accords a virgin, is the surprise he finds wen he gets down with his gal and discovers shes a virgin. not wen all dick and harry knows shes a virgin alredy

go and sit down jo!

1 Like

Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by ohaechesi(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2009
omo, i can't run shows with vee ooo, niether can i get married to one. they are the worst if they eventually get out of hands in their matrimonial homes. i've got my slogan to that "text the real world before adjustment" lol grin
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by IFELEKE(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2009
aameyah:

There is this guy, who started asking me out. And he called me daytime, for about two hours. We were gisting and I was insisting he drop the call cos I wasnt comfortable he was calling me that long. I felt it was a waste of cash, cos we kept goin the round the same issues over and over again. I was in the living room, watching a movie and talking with him when I noticed his voice was soundin very strange. He started talking out of point and his voice voice was really slurred. He also started breathing heavily. I was lost for words as it dawned on me that this guy was actually 'wanking off' to my voice. It was nasty and disgusting. I asked him what was wrong with his voice and he told me that it was the network. My thots were "Yeah, Right and is the network responsible for your heavy breathing too and those groans u r tryin to muffle?"

Vee Girl, Don't tell me you weren't expecting  ''advances from him'' wink
abi which kind play boy girl dey play for phone wey reach 2hours? grin
Seriously I think you should start seeing that as part of the distractions you will see if you intend towing the path of Chastity.
Besides,If you no see person chase you then something is wrong.
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
i dont know why so called virgins jst wanna start up summin. i always say dat for the mee fact a gal poses to say she be virgin automatically dis-virgins her. see yur virginity is a tin of yur mind. yu posin virgins giv a bad name to true virgins. the fulfilment n d respect a man accords a virgin, is the surprise he finds wen he gets down with his gal and discovers shes a virgin. not wen all privates and harry knows shes a virgin alredy

go and sit down jo!

@ Isu ata-Me and my man have never discussed the vee issue. We agreed on no sex and that was all. Yes, he's gonna get his surprise on the d day. Who are all the dics and harry who know am a vee. Seeing me in public, can u point me out? I bet u do such nasty acts as the guy described dats why u choose to insult urself, thinking its me your insulting. Attacking me rather than attackin the issue. Well, u can go and sit, in that uncivilised place u came from!

omo, i can't run shows with vee ooo, niether can i get married to one. they are the worst if they eventually get out of hands in their matrimonial homes. i've got my slogan to that "text the real world before adjustment" lol

@ohaechesi-Well, good for you. Everyone does what works for them. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. If it works for u, fine. Am definitely doin what works for me. And am ok wit being the way I am.

Vee Girl, Don't tell me you weren't expecting ''advances from him''
abi which kind play boy girl dey play for phone wey reach 2hours?
Seriously I think you should start seeing that as part of the distractions you will see if you intend towing the path of Chastity.
Besides,If you no see person chase you then something is wrong.

@ ifeleke- Quite funny. However, I didnt beg for the 2 hours day call, neither was I comfortable with it. I know what's happenin in Nigeria cash wise and its not a two hour day call dat will convince me he's are the right man for me. If he was dat Hot, he could have taken the money he used for the credit and run to the nearest hotel. It would have been beta for him. Its not the toastin part that is annoyin, its the fact that he was masturbating while trying to toast me. That is just gross!
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by IFELEKE(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2009
aameyah:

@ ifeleke- Quite funny. However, I didnt beg for the 2 hours day call, neither was I comfortable with it. I know what's happenin in Nigeria cash wise and its not a two hour day call dat will convince me he's are the right man for me. If he was dat Hot, he could have taken the money he used for the credit and run to the nearest hotel. It would have been beta for him. Its not the toastin part that is annoyin, its the fact that he was masturbating while trying to toast me. That is just gross!
;DYeah, was bringing the comical aspect of the subject matter out grin
As I said earlier,see it as part of the distractions who will see while towing the path of chastity.
Shalom!
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by segzicres(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2009
i think the poster just wants go get a story, these things only happen in american comedies. i doesn't really happen.

nice try though.
but still BORING!!!!
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
i once had a vee she was anxious n eager to get rid of her hymen after much screws she broke up with me, y ur case kon be like this
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
i think the poster just wants go get a story, these things only happen in american comedies. i doesn't really happen.

nice try though.
but still BORING!!

@segzi cres- Well well. Have u been under a rock for the past 30 years or what? What are the stuffs that happen over there that doesnt happen here in Nigeria, most times? Well, from MR TOASTERS voice on the fone, I know what he was doin. I've tried to make excuses for the way his voice sounded, but I cant come up with any, except dat he was wanking off. Av seen enuf of the monsters balls of this world, the sweet novembers and basic instinct, to know why his voice changed suddenly. I mean, this guy actually started telling me to talk to him in my native language, breathing heavily, his voice all shaky and out of sync. Network problems? P_L_E_A_S_E!!!!
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by unfaded(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
its a shame the guy was jerking off on you, reading it was so embarassing,but again as the other guys said,wot did you think he wanted talking to him for 2hrs(and am sure it was a midnight call)
virginity is a virtue, don't mind these guys.afterall they all have sisters
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
just loose it abeg make we hear word, u be vee kon be wetin sef
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2009
its a shame the guy was jerking off on you, reading it was so embarassing,but again as the other guys said,wot did you think he wanted talking to him for 2hrs(and am sure it was a midnight call)
virginity is a virtue, don't mind these guys.afterall they all have sisters

smiley@ unfaded- my guy, it wasnt midnight call o. Afternoon call, infact, around the time I started cooking midday meal. And people seem to think I called for it talking to him that long. I didnt want to talk to him that long. But he asked me not to drop, that afterall, he wasnt complainin, so I shudnt complain. I didnt want to be rude by hangin up on him. And he seemed like a nice christian guy at first. The 'stuff' happened towards the end of the call. We started by talking, then he toasted, then he heard my sister's voice and insisted on talking wit her(which he did 4 a few minutes), then he played his sax for me over the line, and we talked some more, and then the jerking off.
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by bluespice(f): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
i say it again im all for the censoring of this site angry

what ever made some asswipes on here think she ever wanted to loose her virginity?
she's complaining of how hard it is for virgin girls to remain virgins citing an example of the nincompoop that was jerking off while on the fone with her without her permission or knowledge
thats just gross and if u dont see anything wrong in the looser's actions ur as base as they get
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2009
i say it again im all for the censoring of this site

what ever made some asswipes on here think she ever wanted to loose her virginity?
she's complaining of how hard it is for virgin girls to remain virgins citing an example of the nincompoop that was jerking off while on the fone with her without her permission or knowledge
thats just gross and if u dont see anything wrong in the looser's actions ur as base as they get
@bluespice-tell em! grin

just loose it abeg make we hear word, u be vee kon be wetin sef
@youmour-I always read of how u guys thread of the fabubous love u make, the positions, the styles, how to have sex, how to increase libido, etc,  and not an eyebrow is raised. But God help if a virgin utters a word. Nairalanders descend on them like falling boulders.
So what's ur own now,youmour, that u r acting like someone bitten by a rabid dog? So its me who's in the wrong, ba, instead of addressing ur bros who without my consent, started a fone sex session.
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by bluespice(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2009
babez ive been a member of this site for a number of years
one thing ive learnt is that there r very few that actually merit/deserve ur answers/replies
most of them that have replied to this topic dont fall into this group
best ignore them
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by aameyah(f): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ bluespice

Thanx for the advice smiley
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by bluespice(f): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
anytime wink
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
hooray to the most preserved of em all year 2009 n hopefully till vision 2020 u go tear rubber.u be vee keep it to urself.shey u want advice?totally ignore the bloke or else sooner or later im go tear rubber.consent or rape charge
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by oluwafemi113(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
any how
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Czarskit(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ aameya

~ Virgin my foot! Who dash u virginity?! U this oil well! With ya pampers head, coming here to tel liez. . . If @ all u r a V it has to be ear & nostril wise cos d others sockets av lost their elasticity!

Too bad I ain't gat a sis & my mama sure ain't a Vee. ~ tongue
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by yme1(f): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
lol
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by tpia: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2009
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by jidobaba(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2009
@posta, Some gals just talk idiotic, non-sensical, moronic HORSESHIT! And to think they're fugly to boot. Of cos ure one of dem. Wowo gals, tshww! Hate 'em
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by A40(m): 3:20am On Apr 01, 2009
Some girls take it up the B.U.T.T can they still be classified as Vee's too?
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by topup: 3:33am On Apr 01, 2009
Hehehe, I feel your pain, though at the same time I've never experienced such a thing.

I think guys are just really randy, especially when they're sexually frustrated tongue

What he did would have put me off speaking to him maybe ever again. I like the revenge, subtle but deep tongue I actually think that he'll still think the huge phone bill was worth it. Careful if this guy lives near you, close ALL curtains!!

If you have any more funny stories of Hot guys, my ears are open tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) / Recharge Card Ladies / Relationship Talk: Ways Abusive Narcissists and Their Likes Get Inside Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.