Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank (16882 Views)

CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Is Quickteller Safe To Receive Western Union Online? / If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by icore: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
How would someone know the Exchange rates they are using.
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Prudent200: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
good188:
I just want to share my experience with quickteller.com ,at 10.20pm i just pick western union online and within a sec they credit my account without any stress ,To pick western union you dont need to go to bank again,but the receivers name must tally with the one you use to open your account ,all you need to do -- go to quickteller.com ,click on fund transfer ,you will see western union click it and type all the detail about the transaction and within a secs you will have the money in your account.
please is it current account or saving account and which bank please am using eazy save account with zenith

1 Like

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by icore: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
@good188 Come and answer us
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by JimloveTM(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
icore:
How would someone know the Exchange rates they are using.
good188:
I just want to share my experience with quickteller.com ,at 10.20pm i just pick western union online and within a sec they credit my account without any stress ,To pick western union you dont need to go to bank again,but the receivers name must tally with the one you use to open your account ,all you need to do -- go to quickteller.com ,click on fund transfer ,you will see western union click it and type all the detail about the transaction and within a secs you will have the money in your account.

From the screenshot i attached below, since the money sent is in USD and wuick teller is asking for the expected amount ? Is it in naira or USD and how do i determine the exchange rate used. I ran an advert for a foreign firm on my blog and want to try this quickteller method for collecting the amount

1 Like

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Pinkblue(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
JimloveTM:

From the screenshot i attached below, since the money sent is in USD and wuick teller is asking for the expected amount ? Is it in naira or USD and how do i determine the exchange rate used. I ran an advert for a foreign firm on my blog and want to try this quickteller method for collecting the amount
use payoneer to collect the payment, contact me for us bank acct or any country
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Dollabiz: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Ogbeide85(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2017
We should try to understand things before calling each other names. If ever receive money through Western Union with gtbank. They ask you do it via interswiich at the banking hall. Why most Nigerians are still backward is that we only use our phone to text on Facebook and whatsapp. We don't do innovative research that will enhance our knowledge.
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by triplemtrk: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello peeps,

Pls help with the ff issues:

1. I got paid since 4days ago using WU. I couldn't pick up. Everytime I tried picking, I always get a reply that TRANSACTION NOT FOUND (even at the bank).
But each time I track it online, it's says available for pick up. Pls what should I do?

2. Pls is there any difference in picking up a cash paid from an online paid western union?
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by uminem02(m): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2018
good188:

Hi I used the atm to try to pick up but it couldn't enter cus my account was a zero account I was asked to upgrade it which I did and still nothing yet pls what can I fo

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? / FG To Provide Support For Export Of 200m SIM Cards Offshore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.