Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister (3532 Views)

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by chocolateme(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:

but I don't think DAT is d best opt..... but any how I have to let go
now I'm seeing comments on the thread but thought it should have been done that earlier instead of quickly attacking me with the "bleep" advice. Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? / Here Are The Signs You Are Dealing With A Yoruba Demon....its Real Ladies. / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.