Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep (1896 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by Roum(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2015
6 THIngs YOU MOST DO BEFORE YOU SLEEP" Follow them below: smiley- 1 – DON’T SLEEP WITH WATCH. Watch can emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health. 2 – DON’T SLEEP WITH BRA. Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more Dan 12hours have a high risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it. 3 – DON’T SLEEP WITH PHONE. Putting the phone beside your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phones and television sets emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our nervous system. Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you, switch it off first. 4 – DON’T SLEEP WITH MAKE – UP. People who sleep with make-up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly & Most important 5- DONT SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get fresh and odorless private part, you are to go to bed pant-less for free access of fresh breeze to that area. this will enhance your sleeping comfort �� 6 – DON’T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES OR HUSBANDS. Most people are of the opinion that one may never wake up again; and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS, i mean, one will not like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to that Morgue!… �� �� I hope you gained something and ready to follow these rules. �� Please let see your comment in the box !
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by kilokeys(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2015
grin that last point though

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by komzyb(f): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by olafum1(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2015
says who?
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by zinachidi(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2015
nawah oo, dont sleep with bra,,,, dont sleep with pant..
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by Welrez(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2015
I've done experiment on phones and it is true. Keep phones far from you if you wish to have a sound rest at night.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by Dotwillis1(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2015
You copied this shii and can't even arrange it well... Smh
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by Roum(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
olafum1:
says who?
says ur native doctor
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by Roum(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
You copied this shii and can't even arrange it well... Smh
did I say it was written by me? DAT head will fall out 1 day... trust me.
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by DulceDicki1: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Actually, I like these simple rules. I never sleep with watch or mobile phone. If it is necessary to keep mobile phone with me, I try to keep it in safe distance while sleeping. Mobile emits radiations which can harm our body. I recommend everyone to read How to sleep guide for having best sleep and awake like a fresh rose.
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by tobby20: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2019
I almost took you serious until I saw the last point.mtcheew
Re: 6 Things You Most Do Before You Sleep by Lotel: 2:19am On Jul 19, 2019
All na crap.. Scientists giving rubbish discoveries.
People have been doing these things over and over again and Shit hasn't happened.. Crap!!

(1) (Reply)

Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... / The Uselessness Of Dating Someone For Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.