Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

She Dumped Me And Now. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me And Now. (9133 Views)

She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Avril25: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
My dear, one thing i can say is follow your heart, its not what any of us say that matter, if your heart says its her, why not? If your heart says it can never be the same, then let it go and dont look back.

One other thing is we cant always be right, we have hurt so many people ourselves, its forgiveness that makes the world go round, if its just that standing in your way, let it go, i hope you find the happiness that you seek.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by peeep: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sam, from what i gathered here, you entered into a relationship when you and the girl were not mentally matured. It wasnt really love as you saw it, it was just infatuation. Have you looked at it from the angle that if she had not jitted you, you would have had an open mind to love other girls, which today would have left her regretting. God would have allowed things to happen that way so as bring you together later in life. Love conquers all. If you fell you still love her, accept the renewal proposal. If however you dont really have feelings for her, don't bother yourself about her anymore. Marriage is a whole life decision. It is not a contract. You can't spend your life with someone you don't love. It will not function well. At the time you were with her, ladies being what they are, she did not see any future in you. She had a long way to go also. It is possible she is ready now. To forgive is huma. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth will leave everyone blind and toothless. The final decision lies with you. Pray about it.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by naomi92(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2009
call her and take ur tym 2 study her,
call her tym she could neva xpect.
pls it may b due 2 lusts of flesh den
pleadin on a bhalf.
do u still love her?
can u still give her chance?
pls,
dis is love at 1st sight as u"v ealier xplain,
let her b if she still in love as confessed.
I believe she loves u bt it was due 2 lusts of flesh den,
let me say she s small den. pls get bac 2 mi.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by SamMilla1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2009
naomi 92:

call her and take ur tym 2 study her,
call her tym she could neva xpect.
pls it may b due 2 lusts of flesh den
pleadin on a bhalf.
do u still love her?
can u still give her chance?
pls,
dis is love at 1st sight as u"v ealier xplain,
let her b if she still in love as confessed.
I believe she loves u bt it was due 2 lusts of flesh den,
let me say she s small den. pls get bac 2 mi.

Calling her means hurting someone else.
So the answer to that is negative.
I will move on with life without her.
I have made up my mind.
Infact i made up my mind long ago.
Not really because of what happened, but because i have someone else in my life now.
I am sure this new one is different.
Not because she is perfect but she systematically talked me out of smoking instead of jilting me.
She somehow talked me into believing that the disadvantages of beer is far greater than the advantage.
Those are just few examples.
I have learnt that loving someone is not enough to maintain a stable relationship, There are other things attached.

She said last night on a Facebook chat that we could still re-discover our love.
That love has not been fair to her.

So now i am supposed to start sympathizing with her,
or perhaps welcome her back out of sympathy, right?

I am considering removing her on my friends list as well,
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
sam,
wat are u still waiting for??
u never renew ur license
make u begin "cane" that girl
no fall my hand ooo
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by 4real(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2009
i understand you sam and have been in the same situation myself i had a girl i loved so much that i financed her and her daughter for the 3 years of the 4 years that we went out, things started getting bad when Job's where no longer coming and also reading meanings into my female friends, i begged this girl for like one year and a half only for her to just make fun of me and told me to move on that she had moved on, i later found out that she told her family i never gave any money to her and her daughter in the long run i moved on and meet a new girl but we still kept in touch that is my ex whenever she needs to use me for her own gain she will call, when i told her i was traveling to the uk, it became another story, she was now telling me how much she loved me and wanted us married, i asked her what was i to do with the person who had been with me thur all the problems and stayed with me to help me out, she said i should dump her can you imagine, well i told her to her face that if i was not going to the uk she would never have come back to her and to finish the matter i introduced her to my girl who was pregnant for me already, men the joy on my face when she saw my wife is too much for me, it took away all the pain she put me thur, my guy if you had not travelled believe me she would never have come back to you, LEAVE HER ALONE RUN AWAY
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by robosky02(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
hello my dear its a pity what happened to you, but then you must know like they say first cut is the deepest and i wish to add that the second cut is the killer of destiny. just peak up ur life and move on like somebody advise try as much as you can to put here behind you.shes now a history.the best is just ahead not behind
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by obiorah1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
she was deceive by that guy and taught that guy was the best. now that the guy have dumped her the only person to fall back on is you.so you can still her friend her anyway grin
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by obiorah1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
smileyhandsome guy of 21yrs looking for a  pretty & decent lady of 18-21yrs who have the same vision with me can call me on this no 08028054568.  cheesy
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Queenbally: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2009
angry There is nothing to be bug abt. You have made her your past and she should remain there 4ever.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by desktop: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2010
@Poster
Definitely the best writer ive come across on this forum!
Mad props to you bro!

About the lady i know how you feel, could you just convert the feelings to, i dont know what to call it

bleep as much as want then scram?
That should suffice,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

....,.. / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.