Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,574 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A (2577 Views)

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by biminiflash: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Lately there has been lotta case where man catches his wife with another and then strips them,... I also read about a case where a lady set her husband’s penis on fire. Sincerely what would you Do? Will you forgive and forget, if no what exactly will you do.... Biminiflash.com.ng join our channel C00276A1C for more fun.

Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by kossyablaze(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Olx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Luckylife(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by ladyF(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Its over o. Before he will come and gimme disease. Good riddance.
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by misspicy(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Olx
See your life,you no go church abi
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Mbkite(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Forgive!

#AlwaysBuyMadeInAba.
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by kossyablaze(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
See your life,you no go church abi
Back since 9

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by marshalcarter: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Una no dey go church?
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
I'll strip her naked (that's if she has covered herself up with something). Then I'll have a very rough, beastly sex with her. Filth upon filth, triumphant putrefaction.
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by boboLIL(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2015
I will be done and dusted wid her for life.....infidelity is not in my dico....and nt even wen u r my wife
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Omg, to actually catch him red-handed. I'd hate him forever & ever after. Probably spit on his face for being disgusting.
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Its over o. Before he will come and gimme disease. Good riddance.

You're quite opinionated here on nairaland, having read a few of your comments.., makes me wonder if you're the same in person...
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by ladyF(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
babafemi1000:

You're quite opinionated here on nairaland, having read a few of your comments.., makes me wonder if you're the same in person...
Hehehe....just learnt a new word, had to Google opinionated, then dogmatic, then assertive smiley

Doesn't sound like the me that i know tho...I strongly disagree. grin We all have preconceived ideas that are hard to change.....
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

Hehehe....just learnt a new word, had to Google opinionated, then dogmatic, then assertive smiley

Doesn't sound like the me that i know tho...I strongly disagree. grin We all have preconceived ideas that are hard to change.....

Checking the definition of opinionated in the dic, one would think I'm throwing one at you... Here's mine, for avoidance of doubt: one who airs their opinions regardless sha... cheesy I sabi english pass google..

Just wondered if you were "opinionated" on nairaland and then happened to be reserved in person... Now I'm guessing you're not!
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by ladyF(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
babafemi1000:

Checking the definition of opinionated in the dic, one would think I'm throwing one at you... Here's mine, for avoidance of doubt: one who airs their opinions regardless sha... cheesy I sabi english pass google..

Just wondered if you were "opinionated" on nairaland and then happened to be reserved in person... Now I'm guessing you're not!
Lol so Google no sabi?. In this case, yes I am very very opinionated and not in any way reserved grin
Re: Seriously, What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband Or Wife Having Sex With A by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now / What A Lady's Role In A Relationship???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.