Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? (2569 Views)

What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by cliquevibes(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nowadays, We see trends and ladies listing out requirement of tins that a man shuld posses b4 entering a relationship or marriage as if he is d federal government.... My question is What is a lady suppose 2 add or bring into a marriage??Edakun, Only d man wuld bring House,car,security, money, Plz, wat den shuld a woman contribute? Most ladies jst came 2 dis life 2 be liabilities in anoda persons life..... RESPECT to all ladies out there who are already self made or wanting 2 be self made n nt wishing 2 rely on no man out there.......Am nt saying a man shuld nt be able 2 provide such tins, he shuld aspire 2 do so but d lady shuld be able 2 list out her d tangible tins which she has done in her life........ Fact be told, Some guys go into a relationship jst for d p****y or at least 2 be recognised as having a bae, dats y u see men nt wanting 2 rush into marriage....N someone will nw come 2 and be listing requirement lyk Unilag saying d man must ave a house first.......Which one did ur ###### build Awon Onigbese..........Mtecwwwwww

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
*Spreads mat.

Here to read comments
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Sparklequeen(f): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol, Guy hope ur not annoyed oh
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by AVRecruit: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
They forget say na man dey marry them not the other way round whether or not they have money or not.
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by ojun50(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
There role is to come nd be Spreading mat jst like d lad above me.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ask them, but all i know is that cooking and kitty are not enough in marriage.
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
What else other than lying on your bed, spreading their legs and giving you that hole inbetween their thighs?

Only few (3/100) does things differently and offer more than the earlier mentioned.

#TeamForeignLadies

1 Like

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by thesicilian: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is all they do:

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Godsgal(f): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Well, well, well. I think the high time u got used to it, d better for u. Is it because the harsh economy has nw made women 2 be breadwinners in most homes, so u think its ideal, bah?
My dear, right frm time immemorial, women were meant 2 be supporters not the builders. So if u expect a lady(who knows her place) 2 rather take up ur role as the man...u go grow bearbear o
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Tonykings: 1:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Godsgal:
Well, well, well. I think the high time u got used to it, d better for u. Is it because the harsh economy has nw made women 2 be breadwinners in most homes, so u think its ideal, bah?
My dear, right frm time immemorial, women were meant 2 be supporters not the builders. So if u expect a lady(who knows her place) 2 rather take up ur role as the man...u go grow bearbear o

Thank you, so tell you what will the woman do to support? Abi na to cook and wash cloths? Or sexual support ni....

Tell us plz

1 Like

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by lodscott(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2016
this is why in the times of old when the institution of marriage was created men could have as many wives as they wanted,but now when marriage is now a partnership u cnt help to wonder why it seems like the worst deal ever.

but since u asked here is what they offer(ed)

pride: the pride that you have something that no other man has had or will have. goodluck with that one

children: proof of your manlyness and a source of joy for the both of you.

home: they maintain ur home, train the children and give you advice,cook good meals and comfort when needed.you provide the materials they are the glue that holds everything together... goodluck again

love/sex: don't we all need love to be loved. goodluck guys

support: sorry lazy hoes but ur actually meant to support the financially. wether it is just 20% or less.for the raining days.then when men were out hunting or at war the women worked in the farms or did some kind of trade weaving or textiles etc. that translated into morden times = work

guess that covers it
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by MRBrownJ: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2016
@cliquevibes
a lady is suppose to COMPLETE her man (and vice versa), if she doesnt then she is just a disposable property/employee of that said man.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by MrCasper: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2016
And the worst part of the matter is that feminists n activists will na come n be clamouring for gender equality (not that I'm against that). But how can there be gender equality when women have already decided to be below men by their own conduct?? You say he must be rich, have car, and even house before you can date him....now he has it all, as a lady, if a guy has all these, n he knows his possessions r d reason he is your 'type' do you really think at d end of the day that the guy would see you as an equal when you have nothing tangible to offer apart from sex....Well for feminists out there, until women start behaving like our equals in every aspect, then to HELL with gender equality.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Talk, talk and talk
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by cliquevibes(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sparklequeen:
Lol, Guy hope ur not annoyed oh
No, nt at all
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by cliquevibes(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godsgal:
. No prob wit dat, yea I definitely agree wit dat but d truth be told,some ladies basically ave nting tangible 2 offer apart 4rm sex...Dats jst d hard true fact
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by cliquevibes(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrCasper:
And the worst part of the matter is that feminists n activists will na come n be clamouring for gender equality (not that I'm against that). But how can there be gender equality when women have already decided to be below men by their own conduct?? You say he must be rich, have car, and even house before you can date him....now he has it all, as a lady, if a guy has all these, n he knows his possessions r d reason he is your 'type' do you really think at d end of the day that the guy would see you as an equal when you have nothing tangible to offer apart from sex....Well for feminists out there, until women start behaving like our equals in every aspect, then to HELL with gender equality.
Bless u. Broda, u took d words out of my mouth
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by NemzySeries(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2016
aw wud a lady contribute to a relationship wen itz in deir nature To xhibit selfishness & greed like no man's business all dey think of is aw a man tru hiz sweat & struggle wud direct all forms of worldly pleasures & possessions to dem......av seen women wit millions in deir account but wud neva deem it fit to pay @least one of her child's sch.............lemme ask u ladies, if u xpect & depend solely on a man 100% for everything including d tissue paper u using in wiping ur a55, wat wud happen to u wen hiz no more?
Re: What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? by Verbalist(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Support and encourage her man.

Respect him.

Be sincere and genuine.

Provide companionship.

We're not even asking for too much you see undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Or Guy Who Doesn't Like PDA Is A Hypocrite / Ladies Nd Lies !!! / Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.