Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (80566 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
LaurelP:

And in return, wat will he get frm u?
my undying love.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
What is this tori olorun

Is this supposed to be a joke cos I didn't laugh sad

Men in the house, how many ladies have ever asked you to fight a lion just to prove ur love to her?
Sisters, have u ever asked a guy to fight a lion?
If no? Then.....

This makes no damn sense!
Have you ever ask your bf to fight your own battle, even when you are the troublemaker?That's what the op meant?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
That was then nowadays they want a guy they will escape with from d lion in private jet....saying oh baby that lion almost killed us but let's crash at banana island
2 pluck banana or give banana grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
LaurelP:

And in return, wat will he get frm u?
my undying love.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain

F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana
U no well man grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
Shey if the man come enter wahala you go wait to defend him?
maybe
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by moshmod101(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
MillionDollars:
is there money in the lion's mouth
A Yoruba proverb goes thus "Enu Kiniun Lowo wa"
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
MillionDollars:
is there money in the lion's mouth
Nope, ur favourite wakis banana dey dere grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
maybe
That is what I am talking about.You can't defend him and you want him to die for you.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
my undying love.
That's not enough.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Yea.

Thank God you acknowledge that you girls have turned men to "sissy" in the bide of forming gentlemen.

Men is this our generation have lost it.
[/size]

Sigh
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
That is what I am talking about.You can't defend him and you want him to die for you.
yes na, if he can't die for like romeo den he should not cum close
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wrong op. All ladies are looking for dangotas and Bill gate until their late thirties than settle for any available man
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
yes na, if he can't die for like romeo den he should not cum close
And if a guy no toast you for one week you go start to worry.There are lots of fishes in the river.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain

F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana
The Manhood will live on!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
That's not enough.
hmmmm. Wetin u cum want mak I do?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Bigbarris(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
LmaoLmaoLmao
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
hmmmm. Wetin u cum want mak I do?
Follow fight na.No be you bring wahala come?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
And if a guy no toast you for one week you go start to worry.There are lots of fishes in the river.
lolz. Ma dear guy no toast me for 1week. Omo I go do thanksgiving for church oo. Coz am so tired of guys asking me out.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
lolz. Ma dear guy no toast me for 1week. Omo I go do thanksgiving for church oo. Coz am so tired of guys asking me out.
If I hear.Girls craves for our attention a lot.Who you come dey rub Mary k, wear brazilian hair and do cleavage exposure for?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Johnstevey2k(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
No single man can satisfy a woman wants

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ivyT(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U no well man grin
lolz
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by erasokafor(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ while their brothers can't even kill a cockroach. Hilarious.

Yes, we want a lion slayer. Deal.

I just pray u don't get him angry being his woman. He may mistake u for a lion. U knw the rest of the story grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
If I hear.Girls craves for our attention a lot.Who you come dey rub Mary k, wear brazilian hair and do cleavage exposure for?
lolz, dats dem not me. M so natural.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
This op is outdated,ladies want successful guy not a local hunter.mchtweeee.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
lolz, dats dem not me. M so natural.
Saint Nina
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by slyng(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Which lady want be widow
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
Saint Nina
lolz. True talk.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Olulinks(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
Huh undecided
HRM, QueenEdna, can we be friends?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by sandrafegor(f): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice one, but not my kind of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.