Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (26640 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by omogidi234(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
captianfreeman:

who is afenifere again? Is he a former governor or minister? grin

Afenifere is a well wisher.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ugbah007: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abeg leave buhari alone.If being a dictator will end corruption and put things in order this country?we wouldn't mind.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

Dude...preach one Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by omolami: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari is a complete dictator. I have not seen where a leopard changes its skin.. Nigerians were well reminded of this and more during campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by shizzy7(f): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
mascot87:
It will NEVER be well for this Afenifere group. Foolish people. PMB says he will appoint his ministers by Sept which is just around the corner so what is their problem. May thunder fire those useless mad men call Afenifere. Foolish Afenifebi group
Don't mind them In Nigeria every Group/society must Talk so they can still be relevant in the political process...
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by smartmoses(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is just the begining,Buhari will not apoint ministers till one year pass. Let see ppl that will go hungry. With or without,Igbos is alwz capable to feed themselve

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by yorubatic: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

Dude...preach one Nigeria.
Are you a coward? You are one of those that make the ibos to see themselves as superior. ...do you mean your ethnic group cant rule themselve? Can't you do without other people? Are such a weakling and brainless?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by azimibraun: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ah! We still dey dis level?
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by shamecurls(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

dre11:
So, this people still dey exist after they fail to deliver SW to Jonathan.....

They did 419 the then president with their noise and propaganda.... Thinking the populace aren't politically conscious.

[size=18pt]

How I wish the then president will ask for refund of the money they took from him by swindling him
[/size]
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Joeoku78: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is still experiencing hangover from the period he was a maximum ruler. The man is still living in the past, He thinks this is 1984, No wonder the dull'ard called Germany "West Germany".

A Leopard can never change its spots

Take a pig and dress it up, apply the most expensive perfumes on it, It will still go into a ditch. In this case, Buhari is the pig and his dressers are Tinubu, Amaechi, etc.

"Buhari is an unrepentant bigoted dictator" - Midolian

Sorry you have been robbed of the source of milking the nation since the defeat of your master jonathan. Those of you that embraces looting of the nation's resources as demonstrated by jonathan will never like to see change. Buhari winning the election is an indication that jonathan is a complete thief, looter, disgrace and a failure in nigeria. Prison sentence is awaiting for jonathan if Obasanjo and Buhari could smell prison

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by WailingWailer00(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who cares? Because he's not appointing any of you backstabbing yellowbars? undecided

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by jennyama: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nigerians are now going back to the drawing board...
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by 989900: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

Most yorubas I know (myself included), disapprove your message of bigotry.

You can't and won't make us stoop to the lows of the Nnamdi Kanus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:
Dullardic Sole administrator for sure, he should be prosecuted for wanting to eat alone.
He is still better than being an autopilot, ogogoro addict, & an irredeemable clueless otueke indigine. i no mention name ooo grin
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by sunnyjah: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Let's the man do what he wants, cuz some of you are armed robbery BUHARI is not dictator, OK?
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Joeoku78: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
I thought that by now the so called Afenifere must have buried itself in shame after swindling and deceiving jonathan in the last presidential election in the country. They collected jonathan's stolen money and promised to deliver the west to him but failed. Buhari should not listen to these deceivers if he must progress. Take your time my president to appoint technocrats in positions that must deliver. Afenifere is dead and buried since the fall of jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by appini: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Unfortunately, the only thing good about the Duarian is his ....
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by alexlee50: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:
So, this people still dey exist after they fail to deliver SW to Jonathan.....

They did 419 the then president with their noise and propaganda.... Thinking the populace aren't politically conscious.

How I wish the then president will ask for refund of the money they took from him by swindling him
does it mean the old man is not making sense?
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by shaddoww: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Are these people deaf or can't comprehend simple sentence, "I will appoint my ministers by September", wats too hard to understand in dat

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
its rolling in................
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by san316(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just because he doesn't sort them as it is usually done.

Haters anti trust.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adexsimply(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
dem know say with PMB no more egunje for dem and their shedrensgrin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by yorubatic: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

Most yorubas I know (myself included), disapprove your message of bigotry.

You can't and won't make us stoop to the lows of the Nnamdi Kanus.
Are you a coward? You are one of those that make the ibos to see themselves as superior. ...do you mean we cant rule ourselves? Can't we do without the ibos? Are we such a weakling and cowards? Do you accept the names they called us?...
It's time to prove our sophistication and progression. ..don't be a coward as they called us
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
san316:
Just because he doesn't sort them as it is usually done.

Haters anti trust.
no mind the agbayas
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by blackpriest0911: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere fools that collected dollars from GEJ

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adconline(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
There's nothing wrong with Buhari, taking time to lay the foundation he feels he needs for the smooth running of his administration.

Any minister coming will know, if he messes up he will be sacked, no wonder APC chieftains are withdrawing their cv's

cc:989900, passingshot, mizmycoli, barcanista, firefire
Nigeria needs a tough president.
If buhari will do the job, so Be it, but not by body language
I wonder if took this long for ministers to be appointed when Naija got her independence??

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
smartmoses:
This is just the begining,Buhari will not apoint ministers till one year pass. Let see ppl that will go hungry. With or without,Igbos is alwz capable to feed themselve
looooooooong yawns
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by haconjy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
some ppe here are somehing else.....leave who talk alone; consider what he said.....your man should form a cabient not picking anyhow

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Afenifere fools that collected dollars from GEJ
did they tooked dollars from GEJ?even if they tooked money from him,its their money
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ademega(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
afeniferawan. afenuferunwan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation / Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination / Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.