Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (26642 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
adconline:

I wonder if took this long for ministers to be appointed when Naija got her independence??
it depends, he's looking for people who are more decent and won't give his administration bad image.

buhari is virtually our last hope in political circle

cc:989900
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by mideactive: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who be Afenifere cry abasha!Iranu
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:

Are you a coward? You are one of those that make the ibos to see themselves as superior. ...do you mean we cant rule ourselves? Can't we do without the ibos? Are we such a weakling and cowards? Do you accept the names they called us?...
It's time to prove our sophistication and progression. ..don't be a coward as they called us
Guy is not cowardice but fear of unknown, in Nigeria, it is only the Igbos that is courageous enough to have their own country because they believed that they can survive in any circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by c33b33(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere please go and tell your children and grandchildren especially the ones on nairaland.

Even their grandfathers and fathers have woken up but the zombies and those who collect pocket money for data bundle will not understand.

IPOB Youth
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by bayo1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:

Are you a coward? You are one of those that make the ibos to see themselves as superior. ...do you mean we cant rule ourselves? Can't we do without the ibos? Are we such a weakling and cowards? Do you accept the names they called us?...
It's time to prove our sophistication and progression. ..don't be a coward as they called us

It's either you are too childish or you are not even a Yoruba. Why do you want to prove yourself to anybody if i may ask? Yoruba don't have problem of identity, so no need to prove anything to anybody. Try and grow up boy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
These critics baffle me. How do you expect a former dictator to rule a democracy when his only form of experience was dictatorship?

As soon as I saw most of the presidential votes went to APC I prepared my mind to experience the hardship my parents did 32years ago. Nigerians do not and're never ready to learn. Obasanjo's rule was enough for us to conclude enough was enough but see us how many years later throwing ourselves from pot to fire.

If complaining about how bad things're is what we enjoy doing, we'd've a field day these coming years since we've achieved the aim.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
alexlee50:
does it mean the old man is not making sense?

Where is the sense in what they said....

That he hasn't appoint ministers or what
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adconline(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
it depends, he's looking for people who are more decent and won't give his administration bad image.

Not really cos it didn't take that long. It shows lack of unpreparedness on his part because he fought for 12 good yrs to become.. So he never vetted his peeps all these years??
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by c33b33(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:

Eww! Buhari?Last hope...hahahha. How old are you please? When do you want to become tomorrow leader? Maybe when you are 60 years old. Well,your choice anyway and you will surely enjoy it.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by RaeMystix: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's exactly what we need.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
adconline:

Not really cos it didn't take that long. It shows lack of unpreparedness on his part because he fought for 12 good yrs to become.. So he never vetted his peeps all these years??
being in office is different, from viewing from outside.

now that he's in, he now understands, i believe part of his preparedness is auditing every machinery to know where the faults are, where needs fast approach or long term planning and all that.

just give him time, maybe from 2016

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by muredo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Useless old fools You represented your pocket and your family
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
c33b33:

Eww! Buhari?Last hope...hahahha. How old are you please? When do you want to become tomorrow leader? Maybe when you are 60 years old. Well,your choice anyway and you will surely enjoy it.

IPOB Youth
get me right, we have very few man of integrity in politics today, I can tell you no clean man, is in politics.

Buhari came because he feels Nigeria could be better than were we are.

Nigerian politics of full dirty men, good men don't survive the system
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by nijanigga: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere or afenifebi, are disgruntled old hungry men who have no relevance to Nigerians but fought for their pockets ,they need to refund Jonathan his money or was it our money? They want Jonathan to implement the resolution of the confab,really, for hoe long?Old men who are still chewing stick to brush should keep mute,i don't think Nigerians want to inhale that toxic oozing out of their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Akinz0126(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well my fellow Yoruba afenifere abi what are you called,What we need in 9ja is a real dictator like baba not a puppet like Jonah whom you can order around like an errand boy.Jobless set of confuse group.Baba ride on jare in as far as corpers would be paid 49k 4 alawee,baba till pdp fumble,stumble and crumble.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Okaka27(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
stebell:
Point of correction Afenifere. He's not behaving like a dictator, HE IS A DICTATOR and we know it.

Daura DullardIn'ho.
e jus dey pain u...

For how long can u carry on dis hate I ask?? grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Dankamaru(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ministers are necessary but not essential. They are not essential for the proper functioning of government, but they are necessary for the political identity of the governing party.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by opendo21(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/afenifere-buhari-is-behaving-like-a-dictator/

who the hell is afenifere.Because a man is trying to be strict with his decision not to give room to intruders and political thieves.We don't care who they cos me all I can see in them is afenifeosi..Buhari pls keep on..

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by buoye1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bloody liers, they don't represent me.... They speak for themselves

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ZUBY77(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:
So, this people still dey exist after they fail to deliver SW to Jonathan.....

They did 419 the then president with their noise and propaganda.... Thinking the populace aren't politically conscious.

How I wish the then president will ask for refund of the money they took from him by swindling him

One of the reasons why I call you people animals is that you people reason like animals.
Rather than talking about what he said, whether it is true or not, you animals chose to ignore the topic, just to abuse the author.

Tell me if this is not how animals behave.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Damjoy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
What the hell is the problem with this gullible Harum Scarum individuals who ironically tag themselves "Afenifere". They are literally "Afenifebi". What's the noise about ministers? Why can't we just allow this man do his work as supposed.

Criticisms are welcome, but gullible criticisms from proclivity oriented individuals will be seriously rebuffed and condemned.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by sparkwil(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

Most yorubas I know (myself included), disapprove your message of bigotry.

You can't and won't make us stoop to the lows of the Nnamdi Kanus.

Your first sentence makes sense

But d second is nonsensical

I don't think d guy is Yoruba anyway
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari has secret underground think tanks consisting of his 'brothers' providing him with ideas on decisions to make lipsrsealed angry

Dont ask me how I know angry
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by anwo247: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
What do you expect from a Dullard?
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by c33b33(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
get me right, we have very few man of integrity in politics today, I can tell you no clean man, is in politics.

Buhari came because he feels Nigeria could be better than were we are.

Nigerian politics of full dirty men, good men don't survive the system

Buhari?The same man that forcefully removed a democratically elected government .
The same man that empowered violence after an election he lost?
The same man that looted PTDF and used his wife in the haliburton scam? Please spare me your Mr Integrity claims.

If no man is clean in politics,so everyone has to cope with it? Now I understand why the old criminals will continue to dictate for people like you. Keep enjoying them and I wish you long life while you are it.

IPOB Youth
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by alexlee50: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

Where is the sense in what they said....

That he hasn't appoint ministers or what
That he has not appointed ministers almost a 100days aftee swearing in, makes sense abi? That there is no clear policy framework which this adninistration will follow, makes sense abi? Ok, let me ask u,what is this administrations policy on agriculture, alternative source of income, education, foreign policy etc?that one man sits in his sitting room and decideson his own to dole out money to state governors who mismanaged their alloallocation in the first place as bail out funds, makes sense abi?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ashiwajew: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere my foot!
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

[s]One of the reasons why I call you people animals is that you people reason like animals.
Rather than talking about what he said, whether it is true or not, you animals chose to ignore the topic, just to abuse the author.

Tell me if this is not how animals behave.[/s]

When a taniod gives a reply..... It always comes with an abuse on a post where he was expected to give his own opinion

When you give a better, intelligent and more dignify reply....
I will respond to you.

Now you can go back to your cave and creek where you belong

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by snoopdg(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
What's all the noise about buhari and cabinet hullabaloo, what did GEJ do with his cabinet other than to loot the country, if a one man show will fix the rot in the system, then he should proceed. Afenifere should be silent after swindling GEJ of his campaign funds on the premise of delivering the SW to him

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ceejay80s(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifuckshit is talking trash, if its usa president its ok but if its buhari then its dictatorship,
Some nigerians are just alive to see nigeria ruined
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by fareed69(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmm

Okay

Its Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi At Ex-governor Chime's Daughter Traditional Marriage / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.