Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (26643 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by mascot87(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
neocortex:

You are disgrace to humanity.

Unlike you whose ideology is hatred , the old man spoke with
sense and made valid points.

You can go and die if you can't stand afenifere.

You need urgent psychological help before you slip into
permanent malady.

Mad man from the generation of mad people, wetin concern me with u? Did I direct my comment to u? You are a fool & d people that brought u down to earth.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Ignyte(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere or Afe Babalola or Warefah is ur name.... All d people that came with packages initially, did they lead the country anywhere??....

Abeg Lerrus Hia Word and not the rantings of another TANoid.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
adconline:

Another misinformation. GMB ought have known technocrats as he promised to appoint into key positions - technocrats aren't policitians. U know their work exprience and background. GMB had more than 12 years to groom and mentor folks like him but he never did.. Just the like the he refused to brush on geopolitics btw Germany and West Germany; President and Chancellor, Inclusive.. We just elected a president who stopped learning since 1980s. He's mentally indolent!
don't criticize blindly
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
neocortex:

It is a shame that a Nigerian can make this kind of comment.

Buhari is your personal lord and savior not that of Nigerians
because Buhari and his works shall pass away just like others.
blind criticism
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by femmical(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dey re foolish useless old men of yoruba... I tink dey shod leave GMB alone... After dey uselessed GEJ so dey wnt 2useless GMB too, God forbid bad group 4GMB
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Afenifere leader @89 and yet they kept on saying the future belong to the youth........ Gullible people without respect

I wonder what has Buhari government got to do with their stewpid association......... They are part of people that joined force with the previous administration to meek this country dry. Now they are waiting patiently for anoda hot cake inform of ministerial post
How old is Buhari again?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Billygee2u: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is still experiencing hangover from the period he was a maximum ruler. The man is still living in the past, He thinks this is 1984, No wonder the dull'ard called Germany "West Germany".

A Leopard can never change its spots

Take a pig and dress it up, apply the most expensive perfumes on it, It will still go into a ditch. In this case, Buhari is the pig and his dressers are Tinubu, Amaechi, etc.

"Buhari is an unrepentant bigoted dictator" - Midolian

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Billygee2u: 4:08am On Aug 24, 2015
stebell:
Point of correction Afenifere. He's not behaving like a dictator, HE IS A DICTATOR and we know it.

Daura DullardIn'ho.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Najatu: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Is d president complain to you that he can't govern without ministers? You are enemies of Nija
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2015
alexlee50:
u started the list of achievements with accountability, well there is really nobody PMB can account to now but to himself. Remember there are no ministers,the policy thrust of this administration Iis not yet known, so there is no justification to spend money.this has also led the foreign reserve which the former administration left at 29b dollars to rise to over 31b dollars. This is expected, I don't see it as an achievement.on efcc and icpc, I don't see invitation or arrest of anyone who is asked to come and give account of his stewardship in a particular government agency as achievement.it would only translate to achievement if the investigation is able to establish that funds were stolen, trace the stolen funds or properties acquired with the stolen funds, forfeiture of these funds or ptoperties then finally such corrupt government official to jail.so the question is how much has efcc recovered since the inception of this administration? Who has gone to jail for corruption? On separation of powers which you said, if they are really independent, why are they finding it difficult to accept saraki as the senate president? Is he no longer in the ruling party? I still repeat this government has not done anything

You talked about EFCC........ Are they supposed to be the ones that would prosecute the guilty ones or the court
Haven't you be listening to news on the caliber of people they have taken to court and is it not the court that would send them to jail

If you are in doubt of the money recovered then I will say you haven't being listening to news on how some people have being secretly returning some of their loots, how the west is helping the government to establish where the wealth of this country is being stashed.

It was gathered that the president told his predecessor that he was not playing to the gallery in the fight against corruption as the public was made to believe. He said there were proofs of high-level corruption against some officials who served under Jonathan. Besides, one of the sources said Buhari showed Jonathan evidence of recoveries made so far in terms of assets and funds from some officials of the immediate past government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2539216/buhari-confronts-jonathan-sins-new

How some immediate past ministers have being cooperating on some recovery etc
[b]in the fullness of time.... All will be revealed to you[/quote]
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2015
neocortex:

Time will surely tell us who was swindled.

Okay....

But as for me an my constituent...... We have seen who was swindled
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2015
kokoA:
Notice me association.

Buhari is no different from them, abi dont they dictate to their constituents, they like telling people what to do, so let them enjoy being told what to do too. Leaders need to dictate at times.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by VagileVictor(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2015
He is a dictator and not like.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Ephemmm: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2015
[s][quote author=yorubatic post=37255411]We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..[/quote[/s]]

Igbo kwenu, I hail ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by knowledge4(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Enough of these unnecessary criticism from people who always claim to know better.
Nigeria is rotten already in every sphere of life
Buhari has come on board to clean the Augean stable which mess he did not create
We should support him and give him a chance, not criticizing and pulling him down or giving reasons why he cannot achieve his goals.
We have to start from some point to clean the mess for the benefit of all
Allow the man to do his work at his own pace
Slow and steady works as long as we make progress in the right direction
Those criticizing him are the ones afraid of his CHANGE and are the enemies of progress and enemies of Nigeria
Enough of this backwardness,PLEASE!.
It is time for us in Nigeria to move forward like Malaysia, Singapore and many others
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by alexlee50: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
dre11:

You talked about EFCC........ Are they supposed to be the ones that would prosecute the guilty ones or the court
Haven't you be listening to news on the caliber of people they have taken to court and is it not the court that would send them to jail

If you are in doubt of the money recovered then I will say you haven't being listening to news on how some people have being secretly returning some of their loots, how the west is helping the government to establish where the wealth of this country is being stashed.

How some immediate past ministers have being cooperating on some recovery etc
[b]in the fullness of time.... All will be revealed to you

let me start by educating u a little.The law enforcement agency that investigates a case is the one that prosecutes its a case however the office of the attorney general of the federation can take over a case which is of public interest and prosecute on behalf the government agency.in the case of efcc, they prosecute cases and they have powers to prosecute cases.the duty of the court however is to pass judgement after hearing from both the prosecution and the defence.now efcc taking a suspect to court does not amount to conviction. It is the burden of proof which the efcc has against the accused person that the court would use in determing the guilt of the accused person.like I asked earlier, what kind of evidence is efcc taking to court, have they been able to establish that public funds were stolen? Where they able to trace these funds or properties which were purchased with these funds? Have these properties or funds been forfeited? Have these suspects been convicted by the courts? If the answer is yes, we would say the efcc has achieved a lot.if no then we are where we were before we started clamouring for change or even worse off.on recoveries u made mention of, please call the name of one person that money has been recovered from and the agency that did this recovery? Oshiomole said a u.s government told PMB that a former government official stole 6b dollars.the u.s has since denied that claim, is that the recovery u are talking about? I have heard claims that some people 1m barrells of oil/day.pls do the maths at 70 dollar per barrel and see what it amounts to? These figures are not true, their claims are also false and malicious. I am not saying it might not be possible that some government looted funds what I am saying is that those figures they are peddling around are unrealistic. No money has been recovered from anyone, no one is yet to go to jail for corruption. The last 100 days have been a waste of time and nothing has been achieved.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by mescapee: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

hmmmmmm
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by EasternLion: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2015
989900:

Most yorubas I know (myself included), disapprove your message of bigotry.

You can't and won't make us stoop to the lows of the Nnamdi Kanus.

What happened to you people the Oduduwa opening your own station and listening to yourselves.

Ijiots.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by 989900: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2015
EasternLion:

[s]What happened to you people the Oduduwa opening your own station and listening to yourselves.

Ijiots[/s].

Can you rephrase? Like, write proper grammar so we can get you.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adconline(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
being in office is different, from viewing from outside.

now that he's in, he now understands, i believe part of his preparedness is auditing every machinery to know where the faults are, where needs fast approach or long term planning and all that.

just give him time, maybe from 2016
Not having a team ready is part of not being ready from day one. It's like a CEO who applied for a job in 12yrs and he got hired only for him to tell his employer that it would take him 4 months to assemble his teams. A good leader is a team builder or mentor. GMB has neither assembled nor mentored any team. Everything is all round him. The point that he doesn't have loyalists says a lot of about him. No president in the history of Naija has ever created this type of executive vaccuum. This is unprecedented and stop making excuses for him.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
adconline:

Not having a team ready is part of not being ready from day one. It's like a CEO who applied for a job in 12yrs and he got hired only for him to tell his employer that it would take him 4 months to assemble his teams. A good leader is a team builder or mentor. GMB has neither assembled nor mentored any team. Everything is all round him. The point that he doesn't have loyalists says a lot of about him. No president in the history of Naija has ever created this type of executive vaccuum. This is unprecedented and stop making excuses for him.
you are wrong, buhari has a team but He wants to ensure that they are corrupt free, so that they don't mess up his administration, besides he auditing all ministries to know what is faulty and best way to fix it
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adconline(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
you are wrong, buhari has a team but He wants to ensure that they are corrupt free, so that they don't mess up his administration, besides he auditing all ministries to know what is faulty and best way to fix it
He doesn't havev a team! If he had one or built one he would have known how susceptible they might be to corruption. I'm talking about folks who are professional confidants.. GMB does need NASS approval to assemble an economic team- he hasn't apponted anyone.. So all the folks he associated with are corrupt He hasn't put together a legal counsel team- a couple of his appointments have run afoul of the constitution-all Naija lawyers are corrupt?? Time after time, it shows a president who does have consultation and team-building skills--almost all CEOs know who's capable of doing their job the moment they are gone or incapacited, but GMB is too egocentric to train or nurture a team.. Just name one GMB protege?
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
am not a pro-APc, so dont try to bring up unneccesary points, the team had to pass through thorough scrutiny to ensure they dont have any bad record, the first team, headed by Prof. Gayay has submitted her recommendations and Buhari, is following same. good day
adconline:

He doesn't haveva team! If he had one or built one he would have known how susceptible they might be to corruption. I'm talking about folks who are professional confidants.. GMB does need NASS approval to assemble an economic team- he hasn't apponted anyone.. So all the folks he associated with are corrupt He hasn't put together a legal counsel team- a couple of his appointments have run afoul of the constitution-all Naija lawyers are corrupt?? Time after time, it shows a president who does have consultation and team-building skills--almost all CEOs know who's capable of doing their job the moment they are gone or incapacited, but GMB is too egocentric to train or nurture a team.. Just name one GMB protege?
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adconline(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
am not a pro-APc, so dont try to bring up unneccesary points, the team had to pass through thorough scrutiny to ensure they dont have any bad record, the first team, headed by Prof. Gayay has submitted her recommendations and Buhari, is following same. good day
I'm no partisan either, but we should be critical of GMB since he presented himself as a change agent during the campaign. It doesn't take 4 months to screen candidate if he HAD b4 the election of immediately after the elections which he won 2 months..So he has 6months secreening him team? He appointed Fowler as the head of FIRS without vetting his credentials- so what did his vetting team do in 6 months? Who are the members of his vetting team? Who vetted them 1st? We aren't asking to change power problems overnight or to change insecurity problems over night, but MUST hit the ground running. He doesn't need NASS to appoint an economic team. Wonder why he made some illegal appoints/actions. Spending money that's not appropriated NASS is unconstitutional. Hiring of new AMCON team is illegal.. These mis-steps could have been avoided. Naija is a $500bn empire and it's being run by a CEO- Buhari without an executive board. Dangote can't run his company like this?? Other governors have assembled a team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara / Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.