Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (26646 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by stranded(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
limanmohammed6:
#saiBaba is not slow. what he met on the ground; is what makes him delay his cabinet formation.

What did he meet on ground? Was he not a former Head of State?
Did he not have plans before campaigning for election?
He had had three attempts at the Presidency, so he has no excuses.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
ibisko04:

God bless you more. Nigeria is undergoing re engineering, so let us go about this process with patient.
Without cabinet ministers, things are taking better shape.
By the time ministers will come, they will all know the seriousness on the ground.
most ministers are politicians who come to harvest their investments during campaigns
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Rexnegro(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
What's wrong with this imbeciles ehn ? Don't they no nigeria as a stubborn con3 needs a democratic dictator ? Useless and greedy bunch of FOOOLS
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by 989900: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
WHICH KIND QUESTIONS BE THIS NA, is biafra a new word

Answer the questions. Pls.

Lately, no one has been able to.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by lastpage: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:
So, this people still dey exist after they fail to deliver SW to Jonathan.....

They did 419 the then president with their noise and propaganda.... Thinking the populace aren't politically conscious.

How I wish the then president will ask for refund of the money they took from him by swindling him

Thank you joor!
Those stewpid, senile old men that call themselves Afenifere (and their younger ones too) who sold their birthright for a "Plate of Porridge" need to drink Otakpiapia and waste-away.

Did they not promise Jonathan that they represent Yorubas and would deliver the South West to him?
The fact that they failed to Deliver one village in Yoruba land to Jonathan has shown emphatically that THEY DONT CARRY ANY WEIGHT IN YORUBALAND.
THEY ARE HUNGRY OLD MEN AND THUGS/TOUTS LOOKING FOR CHEAP FOOD AND A FOLISH PERSON TO SCAM!
grin grin grin

Authentic Yoruba leadership and lineage do not sell their conscience for money.
Jonathan was defrauded, as in most things, even the recently kaput Ooni of Ife defrauded Jonathan
but then, if you are foolish enough to believe such "phantom claims" that one single person or group can DELIVER a sophisticated nation like Yorubas, a nation whose people does not subscribe to[b] "herd mentality"[/b] and will challenge any opinion/position put forward until they are certain it is the best and in their interest, then he deserved to be SCAMMED.

In Oshiomole's voice: [size=18pt]AFENIFERE CAN GO AND DIE.[/size]
The MILLIONS of INFORMED NIGERIANS who elected BUHARI and placed their trust in him dont give a hoot about what Afenifere thinks.
Buhari is doing just fine, as long as he dismantles those cabal that Jonathan identified but could do nothing about, recovers our stolen patrimony and jails the perpetrators.

Nigerians would march unto the streets and we would vote out Buhari in the next election, if he does not fulfil his "cardinal promise" of:

1.) Probing/investigating the monumental corruption of the last regime especially.....and other regimes afterwards
2.) Recovering the stupendous loot they stole, seize properties that are "proceeds of crime" and impound all "impoundables".
3.) Jail the perpetrators, to serve as a deterrent to future politicians and public office holders that if you want to be rich suddenly, then be prepared to go to jail for 300years. tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
alexlee50:
This is not about the president or his party.This is about nigerians reaping the dividends of good governance.If the APC have a manifesto that clearly talks about their plans for economy, education, health etc.what is stopping the president from implementing it? This is a government that led a media war against the former administration and promised to hit the ground running, what is stopping them? What has changed since PMB took over the reins of power? One more PMB is not president of those who voted for him.He is the president of all Nigerians irrespective of political divide.don't forget when tinubu went for medical check up, he did this check up abroad.if this party has a plan, what is stopping them from unveiling it?

The government have started it's implementation but you don't expect to sow a maize now and expect to reap it tomorrow

But, by that I have seen and experience some dividend of his government
1) their is accountability now: everyone is accountable for his or her actions their is no scare cow now......
2) the EFCC that was dead and not inexistent during the last regime is now up and working that the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom
3) the ICPC is working and some relevant agencies that I can't pinpoint anything they did during the last regime
4) their is real separation of powers which was none existence during the last regime where the executive interfere with the judiciary and law enforcement agencies
5) there is low tolerance for corruption which is the bane of the society
6) the international community now believe in us and the government

Let me just pause here......
Have seen all this
But, I don't know about you

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aminat508:
i did not cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's better......

Evening
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Aminat508(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

That's better......

Evening
evening dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by neocortex: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

They did 419 the then president with their noise and propaganda.... Thinking the populace aren't politically conscious.

How I wish the then president will ask for refund of the money they took from him by swindling him

Time will surely tell us who was swindled.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Davvymavvy(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

Lol,, my ibo brother, hafa? Stop being a coward and be proud of your heritage

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by yorubatic: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Why are we so cowardly? Does it mean you hate odua republic? Can't we do without ibos? I see cowardice in most of my yoruba folks...and I hate it..
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by lastpage: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
stranded:

What did he meet on ground? Was he not a former Head of State?
Did he not have plans before campaigning for election?
He had had three attempts at the Presidency, so he has no excuses.

And what exactly is your "PAIN" about this Cabinet formation, judging by the fact that things have been getting better and better since Buhari took office..... even without a cabinet? Electricity has improved drastically, Petrol is widely available at #87 and "cheater pumps" are being clamped upon, e.t.c

Are you by any chance related to one of those WOLVES waiting in the wings to benefit from the looting spree that Ministers represent in the last Jonathan's Govt or are people like you intent on making "Ministers" sabotage the Govt of Buhari?

"Cos their must be a reason all of you are shouting "Buhari should appoint Ministers" ..... like your lives depend on it!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOU'ALL CAN GO JUMP INTO THE LAGOON BECAUSE BUHARI WILL APPOINT CABINET ONLY WHEN HE IS READY tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Bollinger(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
As if Obasanjo did not do worse.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/afenifere-buhari-is-behaving-like-a-dictator/

And a job well done. I don't think he's going far enough.

Diplomilitary is what I want for Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Charly68: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
PMB is working,haters should shut up. They will never see anything good in what the president is doing since the man they supported blindly lost abysmally.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ejehprince13(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by neocortex: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
mascot87:
It will NEVER be well for this Afenifere group. Foolish people. PMB says he will appoint his ministers by Sept which is just around the corner so what is their problem. May thunder fire those useless mad men call Afenifere. Foolish Afenifebi group

You are disgrace to humanity.

Unlike you whose ideology is hatred , the old man spoke with
sense and made valid points.

You can go and die if you can't stand afenifere.

You need urgent psychological help before you slip into
permanent malady.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Otunbatrafford: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere, afenifuya. Useless people. They will never change.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adconline(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
being in office is different, from viewing from outside.

now that he's in, he now understands, i believe part of his preparedness is auditing every machinery to know where the faults are, where needs fast approach or long term planning and all that.

just give him time, maybe from 2016

Another misinformation. GMB ought have known technocrats as he promised to appoint into key positions - technocrats aren't policitians. U know their work exprience and background. GMB had more than 12 years to groom and mentor folks like him but he never did.. Just the like the he refused to brush on geopolitics btw Germany and West Germany; President and Chancellor, Inclusive.. We just elected a president who stopped learning since 1980s. He's mentally indolent!
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by emmykk(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

bros make them sama you 1 cold small stout.i go pay online.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by alexlee50: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

The government have started it's implementation but you don't expect to sow a maize now and expect to reap it tomorrow

But, by that I have seen and experience some dividend of his government
1) their is accountability now: everyone is accountable for his or her actions their is no scare cow now......
2) the EFCC that was dead and not inexistent during the last regime is now up and working that the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom
3) the ICPC is working and some relevant agencies that I can't pinpoint anything they did during the last regime
4) their is real separation of powers which was none existence during the last regime where the executive interfere with the judiciary and law enforcement agencies
5) there is low tolerance for corruption which is the bane of the society
6) the international community now believe in us and the government

Let me just pause here......
Have seen all this
But, I don't know about you
u started the list of achievements with accountability, well there is really nobody PMB can account to now but to himself. Remember there are no ministers,the policy thrust of this administration Iis not yet known, so there is no justification to spend money.this has also led the foreign reserve which the former administration left at 29b dollars to rise to over 31b dollars. This is expected, I don't see it as an achievement.on efcc and icpc, I don't see invitation or arrest of anyone who is asked to come and give account of his stewardship in a particular government agency as achievement.it would only translate to achievement if the investigation is able to establish that funds were stolen, trace the stolen funds or properties acquired with the stolen funds, forfeiture of these funds or ptoperties then finally such corrupt government official to jail.so the question is how much has efcc recovered since the inception of this administration? Who has gone to jail for corruption? On separation of powers which you said, if they are really independent, why are they finding it difficult to accept saraki as the senate president? Is he no longer in the ruling party? I still repeat this government has not done anything
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by neocortex: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
There's nothing wrong with Buhari, taking time to lay the foundation he feels he needs for the smooth running of his administration.

Any minister coming will know, if he messes up he will be sacked, no wonder APC chieftains are withdrawing their cv's

buhari is virtually our my last hope. in political circle

Give him chance to build a strong institution

cc:989900, passingshot, mizmycoli, barcanista, firefire
Nigeria needs a tough president.
If buhari will do the job, so Be it, but not by body language cheesy

It is a shame that a Nigerian can make this kind of comment.

Buhari is your personal lord and savior not that of Nigerians
because Buhari and his works shall pass away just like others.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sole administrator.
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
lol, if I suk your dick, you may change your mind, you know.

guy am not a social critique, i say the truth as it is, I only detest hypocrisy, lies and propaganda of APC
lol!
If I say I hate u, I don't hate u as I do not know u. but u are often blinded by sentiments in most of ur posts I have come across, that's y I have been following u for sometime now, and countering ur posts.
Nice structure if u are the one that got dat Azz, I am seeing things, but I will pass. . . .
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by lastpage: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is still experiencing hangover from the period he was a maximum ruler. The man is still living in the past, He thinks this is 1984, No wonder the dull'ard called Germany "West Germany".

A Leopard can never change its spots

Take a pig and dress it up, apply the most expensive perfumes on it, It will still go into a ditch. In this case, Buhari is the pig and his dressers are Tinubu, Amaechi, etc.

"Buhari is an unrepentant bigoted dictator" - Midolian

Hhaahhahaha grin grin grin

CRY ME A RIVER! cry cry cry cry

[size=18pt]You can #WAILINGWAILERS from now till 2023, Buhari is your elected President and will govern you the best way he can[/size].
[size=14pt]If you dont like it, in Oba Akiolu's voice: JUMP INTO THE LAGOON![/size] tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by lastpage: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
neocortex:

It is a shame that a Nigerian can make this kind of comment.

Buhari is your personal lord and savior not that of Nigerians
because Buhari and his works shall pass away just like others.

Shut the phuck Up!
He never said "Lord and Saviour".........

He said "last hope" in political circles.

You #Wailers like to twist things because of your "Internal Pain" ...and may that pain never end, even after 2023. tongue tongue
Ignorant Eediot!

PMB is "accountable" to the MAJORITY of NIGERIANS who voted him into power.
We are watching every step he takes and so far, like McDonald's, WE ARE LOVING IT
tongue tongue

#WAILERS CAN GO JUMP OVER THE BRIDGE

Lastpage!
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Tabulung: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is still experiencing hangover from the period he was a maximum ruler. The man is still living in the past, He thinks this is 1984, No wonder the dull'ard called Germany "West Germany".

Take a pig and dress it up, apply the most expensive perfumes on it, It will still go into a ditch. In this case, Buhari is the pig and his dressers are Tinubu, Amaechi, etc.

lastpage:

Shut the phuck Up!
He never said "Lord and Saviour".........
He said "last hope" in political circles.
You #Wailers like to twist things because of your "Internal Pain" ...and may that pain never end, even after 2023. tongue tongue
Ignorant Eediot!
PMB is "accountable" to the MAJORITY of NIGERIANS who voted him into power.
We are watching every step he takes and so far, like McDonald's, WE ARE LOVING IT
tongue tongue
#WAILERS CAN GO JUMP OVER THE BRIDGE
Lastpage!
still your No1 citizen
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by lastpage: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the[b] brave biafrans[/b]. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that
]

author=Davvymavvy post=37260240]

DONT MIND THE YELLOW-BELLIED "IBOTIC" COWARDS! BORN BASTARDS
They are not even sensible/intelligent enough to phrase their post to look like its from a Yoruba person! grin grin

Imitation can never be like Original, Ability (Copy) and "Abinibi" (inate) nor be the same

Lastpage!
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Davvymavvy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:

Why are we so cowardly? Does it mean you hate odua republic? Can't we do without ibos? I see cowardice in most of my yoruba folks...and I hate it..

Which village are you from in Abia State? Is it that bad that you can't associate with them? Be man enough to fight with your true identity. Coward flattty
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Islamicpope(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by BobUg28(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

One of the reasons why I call you people animals is that you people reason like animals.
Rather than talking about what he said, whether it is true or not, you animals chose to ignore the topic, just to abuse the author.

Tell me if this is not how animals behave.

Haba! Zubby, You and beefs. You no dey tire for trouble? All the way from Europe down to Africa, now on Nairaland.

Don't let the wrath of e-italian mamas catch up with you here Nairaland.

*bolts out*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG / Prison Attack: Bandits Acting A Script, Protect South-west, Gani Adams Warns IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.