Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism (4784 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by marshalcarter: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2015
johnydon22:
Simple... Another man and woman!!!
Who created those man and woman?
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by anpaf: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2015
I was in a relationship for over 4 years and finally ended it less than 3 months back. What happened? That I don't bow to any god. I was living dead. I wouldn't post anything I like because it may offend her yet she was never okay with. I asked her how she developed her faith in god if she has never put her faith to work That I should be a good test of her faith. That this is the time she should pray for me since she is so convinced that there is nothing impossible for god. She said everything is possible for god but not this type. Obviously, everything is possible for god as long it is something can she is sure she can do but once she can't do it and the thing doesn't have 50/50 chance of happening, then it will become putting god to test.

Poster, if you need peace, end that relationship. If you continue, you will continue living in misery.

[size=20pt]FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY; END THAT RELATIONSHIP NOW!!![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by dayodare49o: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
That is not good and enough excuse to drop atheism you trust so much. How will a girl who can dump you for someone else dictates your life.

Embrace it and let her go if she can stay with you like that. Don't forget there is one atheism and many beautiful ladies out there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
marshalcarter:

Which king james undecided

the author of your middle-east stone age story book
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
marshalcarter:

Who made soil undecided

amadioha, in collaboration with sango and obatala

3 Likes

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by dayodare49o: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrPresident:

amadioha, in collaboration with sango and obatala
I hate it whem I am being followed. Pls un follow me immediately
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Stconvict(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
marshalcarter:

Who created those man and woman?
So u are implying the g-word created us?
I think I will go with evolution given the proofs Science has submitted so far.
Seriously, if you can't give us one proof of where he's currently residing then you are wasting your finger-energy on this thread. There are zillions of christain threads around where you can exchange your mythical views.
If you hope to win any soul on this thread with quotes from your tales-by-moonlight book, then you are up for a long thing.
Provide proofs and you will get our attention.
I'm starting to think you are enjoying this, and so am I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by marshalcarter: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2015
MrPresident:

Stconvict:

Seriously, if you can't give us one proof of where he's currently residing then you are wasting your finger-energy on this thread. There are zillions of christain threads around where you can exchange your mythical views.
If you hope to win any soul on this thread with quotes from your tales-by-moonlight book, then you are up for a long thing.
MrPresident:

Mak una no talk to me again Wucked ppl
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]This is really an unfortunate position, one that i can imagine well... I understand your plight and i take this to be a very delicate matter that must be approached with caution.

Your reply to chocolateme was a nice one cus Love as an emotion transcends race, colour, religions, status, ideologies and even age. . . And i think your girl friend loves your only that you state of mind is in total conflict with not only hers but her parent's, society and religion. . .So her position on this matter is understandable.

I know it is very hard to feign belief when you lack it, it can be utterly frustrating so your own position too is understandable.

This issue beats my tiny mind but can only try..

Love is acceptance and love is not condition conformity but rather accepting the other as they are....

You and your girl friend needs to have a very blunt talk over this, Is your love more than what you both believe or disbelieve?
Is the beliefs/unbelief worth sacrificing your love over?

If you both cannot accept each other as each is in his/her differences then i do not see any future for that relationship at least not a happy one.

For this to work there must be total acceptance and tolerance... I think your girl friend and yourself needs to come out more explicitly and show how you feel..

If her beliefs makes it impossible for her to be in the relationship with an unbeliever then i think you both know what should be done... But all in all i do not buy the idea of you using harsh words on her, she doesn't deserve that, no woman does.... Frank talk, you both should tell yourselves the honest truth without holding back.

What ever path things stirs into (whether to stay or not to stay) after that will be for the better

What matters after all is happiness.....
[/b]

Writing epistles to make a point undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

Science has given no proof of evolution.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
onetrack:

And in your signature you say:

Therefore, God is a bad b1tch?
Just wondering.
Tell the truth. You already think God is a bad b1tch.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2015
marshalcarter:

no bro, the wucked people are those who brainwashed, enslaved, and chained your mind with primitive middle-east stories.
they have since moved on, developed/organised their society, advanced technologically, and now exploring the universe...

while you are here shouting to an empty sky, waiting for an arab deity to remove malaria in Africa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Stconvict(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

Science has given no proof of evolution.
What happened to modern evolutionary synthesis, developmental systems theory? You give some thought-probing points but you are not doing well here.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by marshalcarter: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2015
MrPresident:

no bro, the wucked people are those who brainwashed, enslaved, and chained your mind with primitive middle-east stories.
they have since moved on, developed/organised their society, advanced technologically, and now exploring the universe...

while you are here shouting to an empty sky, waiting for an arab deity to remove malaria in Africa grin

Wait and see how GOD would bless me...he'll use me to make you blv he's REAL.....just watch and see na...undecided
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by menesheh(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
marshalcarter:

Oya, run comot from this thread sharpaly.
You are referring to people you can't stand their intellect wicked because, they don't believe in your nonsensical myth that enslaved you .

Look at you, you can't stand firmly in defence of what you feel you believe..

Wicked popo. I wonder another word you will use if you encounter real wicked people.
I hate it when lazy and less intelligent people use abusive statements in order to make their point. Don't do that next time, it is not good for your health and the health of the person/s you are referring to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

What happened to modern evolutionary synthesis, developmental systems theory? You give some thought-probing points but you are not doing well here.

That isn't proof. What's the basis for inferring bacteria-to-man evolution from the way organisms develop ? None, except an assumption of evolution beforehand.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by marshalcarter: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
menesheh:

Oya, run comot from this thread sharpaly.
You are referring to people you can't stand their intellect wicked because, they don't believe in your nonsensical myth that enslaved you .

Look at you, you can't stand firmly in defence of what you feel you believe..

Wicked popo. I wonder another word you will use if you encounter real wicked people.
I hate it when lazy and less intelligent people use abusive statements in order to make their point. Don't do that next time, it is not good for your health and the health of the person/s you are referring to.

Dats ur business....all I knw is dat GOD created you ryt from ur mum's belle....he knew wat you'll becum..he knws ur name....so take it or not...he owns you nd owns ur LIFE!!!! tongue
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by menesheh(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2015
marshalcarter:

Dats ur business....all I knw is dat GOD created you ryt from ur mum's belle....he knew wat you'll becum..he knws ur name....so take it or not...he owns you nd owns ur LIFE!!!! tongue

Yea i know. You deserve your right to defend whatever thing you believe, my concern is that in the process of doing that, stop using harsh and abusive words cum statements. Online bullying is more emotionally lethal than physical one.
It bleeds hatred, racism, prejudice and what a view. It is not good.

Enjoy your faith dear, just keep it to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

That isn't proof. What's the basis for inferring bacteria-to-man evolution from the way organisms develop ? None, except an assumption of evolution beforehand.

Haha, bro, the guy you are exchanging evolutionary discuss with, may not be an evolutional biologist or a lecturer on the subject, therefore why not visit talkorigin.org than arguing blindly or debunking what almost all known theist scientists, even pope evaluated and accepted as a scientific fact.

1 Like

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2015
marshalcarter:

Wait and see how GOD would bless me...he'll use me to make you blv he's REAL.....just watch and see na...undecided

hahaha!!! grin have fun son!
if either you or your god need my assistance during the process of blessing you, do not hesitate to get in touch. grin

Sincerely,

Mr. President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Stconvict(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:
Huh? You didn't see any proof from the link I gave you?
"The critical piece of evidence came in 1994, when paleontologists found the fossilized remains of Ambulocetus natans, an animal whose name literally means "swimming-walking whale." Its forelimbs had fingers and small hooves but its hind feet were enormous given its size. It was clearly adapted for swimming, but it was also capable of moving clumsily on land, much like a seal."
You are starting to sound moot again. The way you guys tackle science and still accept some of its other concept astound me. Religion has given us no proof except old books and "have faith". Science is covering grounds trying to understand phenomena, religion has not left the same spot.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2015
menesheh:

Haha, bro, the guy you are exchanging evolutionary discuss with, may not be an evolutional biologist or a lecturer on the subject, therefore why not visit talkorigin.org than arguing blindly or debunking what almost all known theist scientists, even pope evaluated and accepted as a scientific fact.

I've visited talkorigins and don't find the arguments there convincing. That the pope and scientists say so doesn't make evolution a fact, the evidence for evolution is very poor.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

Huh? You didn't see any proof from the link I gave you?
"The critical piece of evidence came in 1994, when paleontologists found the fossilized remains of Ambulocetus natans, an animal whose name literally means "swimming-walking whale." Its forelimbs had fingers and small hooves but its hind feet were enormous given its size. It was clearly adapted for swimming, but it was also capable of moving clumsily on land, much like a seal."
You are starting to sound moot again. The way you guys tackle science and still accept some of its other concept astound me. Religion has given us no proof except old books and "have faith". Science is covering grounds trying to understand phenomena, religion has not left the same spot.

Even assuming that fossil was found how does that show that whales evolved from it, and that it evolved from a mammal ? You simply don't make inferences without factual basis, that's poor thinking.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Let the OP define what loves means to him.
Let his girl define what loves means to her.
Let their ideas about love define whether they belong to one another.
Because it is not about labels (christian, atheist, etc.) but about the meaning of love...
If love is the direction, be sure you read the signs in the same way...
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Stconvict(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:
Even assuming that fossil was found how does that show that whales evolved from it, and that it evolved from a mammal ? You simply don't make inferences without factual basis, that's poor thinking.
Big question: Why are you trying to prove for religion when religion does nothing to prove itself?
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stconvict:

Big question: Why are you trying to prove for religion when religion does nothing to prove itself?

I'm not trying to prove religion, I'm telling you that evolution is without proof. In fact, it's outright ridiculous. I would gladly place it in the same category you place the creationism.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by marshalcarter: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
menesheh:

Yea i know. You deserve your right to defend whatever thing you believe, my concern is that in the process of doing that, stop using harsh and abusive words cum statements. Online bullying is more emotionally lethal than physical one.
It bleeds hatred, racism, prejudice and what a view. It is not good.

Enjoy your faith dear, just keep it to yourself.
Sorry bout dat if I've used it on u cos I dnt see maself usin it but if I've used it lyk you said I've used it on you....AYAM SOLLY grin (sorry)
Enjoy urs 2 nd keep it to yaself cheesy
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by menesheh(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
marshalcarter:

Sorry bout dat if I've used it on u cos I dnt see maself usin it but if I've used it lyk you said I've used it on you....AYAM SOLLY grin (sorry)
Enjoy urs 2 nd keep it to yaself cheesy

BOLDED
I should keep your faith for myself. Alright
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by menesheh(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

I've visited talkorigins and don't find the arguments there convincing. That the pope and scientists say so doesn't make evolution a fact, the evidence for evolution is very poor.

I never said that, due to they agreed to it, therefore it is a fact. I said that the evidence and proves for evolution is so immense that even pope and other theists scientists agreed to it.

Talk origin is so vast that you can't cover every aspect of evolution in a jiffy unless you just hop-pick through it.

Since you assumed that the evidence for evolution is so poor, is there any evidence for creationism. Give your best one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
menesheh:

I never said that, due to they agreed to it, therefore it is a fact. I said that the evidence and proves for evolution is so immense that even pope and other theists scientists agreed to it.

Talk origin is so vast that you can't cover every aspect of evolution in a jiffy unless you just hop pick through it.

Since you assumed that the evidence for evolution is so poor, is there any evidence for creationism. Give your best one.

Of course, I know what you said and didn't say. What I said was that their agreeing to it doesn't make it a fact. The so-called massive evidence amounts to nothing when analyzed, especially in key areas like evolutionary mechanisms. I don't need to go through every detail of talkorigins to dismiss it just as you don't need to research every religion to dismiss all.

The genetic code. Unguided natural factors outside of life don't make codes of any kind. We know intelligence is required to make codes based on human experience, so the inference to an intelligent Creator has a firm basis.
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by Trafficjam11: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
She 's obviously disturbed about being associated with something socially perceived as rebellious and demonic, but the thing is...... She should be more concerned about striking a balance between her belief and where you stand, and bother less about ''wetin people go talk'' <<< (this seems like d problem) .... I'm bothered though, that you'v accepted her faith, but she's not willing to accept your views. Where then, is the love she professes?
Re: She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism by menesheh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

Of course, I know what you said and didn't say. What I said was that their agreeing to it doesn't make it a fact. The so-called massive evidence amounts to nothing when analyzed, especially in key areas like evolutionary mechanisms. I don't need to go through every detail of talkorigins to dismiss it just as you don't need to research every religion to dismiss all.

The genetic code. Unguided natural factors outside of life don't make codes of any kind. We know intelligence is required to make codes based on human experience, so the inference to an intelligent Creator has a firm basis.

Dismissing common ancestry. Hoooo...

Because of the BOLDED , am done with you on that topic.

Lets assume that evolution is a false or a hoax, provide your best evidence to prove creationism?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D / Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! / Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.