Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (47085 Views)

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Long Receipt After He Went Shoe Shopping (photo) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by harry509: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
Floyd the money Mayweather showed off this expensive car, a
Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar that is obviously only made for the super rich.

According to Floyd, there are only 2 of these made in the world and Floyd got the 2nd one. Money talks…

#Yolo

https://instagram.com/p/6ta0ARx3W2/
am jst speechless ryte now. God pls we Rr u now? I need u despirately.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Dollyak(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
kennyman2000:
mheeennn.. This's roughly #850million

God, bless my hustle and every nairalanders hustle.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
What mathematics are you using for your currency conversion?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by marked10(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! Well, he earned the money. Nobody should come here and say he shoudl have invested the money. I would prefer to be this guy than to be an old man like Warren Buffet who only lives to see his money pile up, without spending it. What is the reason of acquiring wealth wealth if you can't enjoy your life? I would prefer to enjoy 30 years out of 70, instead of living till 80 and not enjoy life. That is just me sha.

I dont tink u r ok dude
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by redsun(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too much money...... He goes not even have problem spending the money .....too much mouth

It is a way of mocking at tax ma,.If he doesn't spend it,they will need a chunk of it.

He is a self made out of nothing but himself.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Willie2015: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! Well, he earned the money. Nobody should come here and say he shoudl have invested the money. I would prefer to be this guy than to be an old man like Warren Buffet who only lives to see his money pile up, without spending it. What is the reason of acquiring wealth wealth if you can't enjoy your life? I would prefer to enjoy 30 years out of 70, instead of living till 80 and not enjoy life. That is just me sha.

Diff stroke for diff people. He should spend wisely so he will not enjoy for 30 years and spend 40 years roaming about the street begging to survive. His boxing career is a function of his age.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
YOLO...
RULES.
my second topic for dis account don hammer front page.
hahaha
#YOLOOO
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Donbrig: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
All is vanity. I hope his managers are teaching him how to invest wisely before he becomes drown financially like Tyson.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
harry509:
am jst speechless ryte now. God pls we Rr u now? I need u despirately.

money answereth all fvckin things

#YOLO
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes I have that same car and many others in my garage in Asphalt 8, whether video game or real life I own it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Cyriloha(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Chai...convert it to naira shocked
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

that should be around nine hundred and sixty million naira only just! !!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
What's the problem sef? Is it because am a silent billonaire? The other one is right here in my garage..........#lovelypainting[color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Luckylife(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmm this world amazed me, some countries don't have this amount as a yearly budget. Imagine how many lives this amount can save. To whom much is given much is expected. lucky him
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ladyF(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nairalandi:
sweetie answer me naaaaa
I don answer, dem go soon ban me for off topic post. I cannot afford a ban biko kiss

May weather get money sha...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by coolshegs10(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes! it is time to really know wat im meant to do self!
*removes shirt and singlet*
*removes trouser too*

shouts like a mad man......."Oh God arise today today and show me my talent gangan"!!!
show me by fire,show me by fire!! show me by fire!!!. continues shouting!!!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
adonbilivit:
naija celebs come and learn o. stop trying to show off your #1500 fake chains

Abi o grin grin grin grin
Learn how its done
by the man who calls himself money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
coolshegs10:
Yes! it is time to really know wat im meant to do self!
*removes shirt and singlet*
*removes trouser too*

shouts like a mad man......."Oh God arise today today and show me my talent gangan"!!!
show me by fire,show me by fire!! show me by fire!!!. continues shouting!!!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by harry509: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:

money answereth all fvckin things

#YOLO
it's well. I wudt cry @ all bcus I kw GOD is bringn mine soon.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by AreaFada2: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
EmagNig:
nna men

I dont need money this much

10million naira will solve my problem

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Your own good dear. I wish many people could say so.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by labi6: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Money talks
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by labi6: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
wellmax:
Hmmm, all this gotten from throwing punches? Who's in the house I want to box somebody oo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by harry509: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dollyak:

What mathematics are you using for your currency conversion?
4 figure table....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Youngzedd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Learn from what happened to 50 cents.

The earlier the better.

Waste of resources.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by NotNairalandi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

I don answer, dem go soon ban me for off topic post. I cannot afford a ban biko kiss

May weather get money sha...
de no go see us naaah!

Just talk am small so dat people no go hear am.
Please will u marry me?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Its well and some Americans are hungry like my friend tosin who went for greener pasture grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Dollyak(f): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
harry509:
4 figure table....
Lol make sense then.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ikukuhero: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Can't he just put his excess cash into something that can benefit humanity - like a boxing academy, scholarships for the indigent, a foundation or something worthwhile?? And 'rich' me is here fasting and praying for some kind of miracle for funding for my postgraduate studies while someone is at a loss as to what to do with his excess cash... Sobs....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Lawalolasimbo: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
wellmax:
Hmmm, all this gotten from throwing punches? Who's in the house I want to box somebody oo

Floyd mayweather is in the house, u may approach him to box him.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by xamuelotu(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dat na small money for Ronaldo and Messi

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by princeonx: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
WaleGent:
$4.8m,
Abeg who get the 1st car. Since his own is 2nd.
Na me abi you act like say you no know?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by frontwave(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
Floyd the money Mayweather showed off this expensive car, a
Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar that is obviously only made for the super rich.

According to Floyd, there are only 2 of these made in the world and Floyd got the 2nd one. Money talks…
#960m or thereabouts

#Yolo

https://instagram.com/p/6ta0ARx3W2/
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by LexingtonSteele(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
#Lifestyle
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Youngzedd(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Just hoping this dude doesn't end up like Tyson, hope he is investing in real business other than acquisition of luxury cars.

Also 50 cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.