Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (47088 Views)

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Long Receipt After He Went Shoe Shopping (photo) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Vivipop(f): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
prospero5:
eyen uyo, aba diee?
Idi oko.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by zainyola(f): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
wellmax:
Hmmm, all this gotten from throwing punches? Who's in the house I want to box somebody oo

On my way cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by musicwriter(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Just hoping this dude doesn't end up like Tyson, hope he is investing in real business other than acquisition of luxury cars.

Unfortunately, he's already on that lane. 1+1 is always = 2.

Just a matter of time.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by bxcode(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's an obstinate attempt to feel superior, it's his money yea but he is not even among the top 10 richest in the world and yet he......forget it. And that's why young people pray and wish to be like them and they mismanage any small amount of money they come across.....well it's non of my businessundecided. Floyd spend your money as you want man, but take tomorrow as it is when it comes too cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Youngzedd(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
A poor man with money.

Absolutely.

+1000
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kuuljay(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
WaleGent:
$4.8m,
Abeg who get the 1st car. Since his own is 2nd.
he lied! the name of the car actually means three whites (trevita) meaning the manufacturers made three of them and not two as he claimed.be that as it may, see eh! Bross thunder fire poverty grin grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Youngzedd(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Willie2015:

Diff stroke for diff people. He should spend wisely so he will not enjoy for 30 years and spend 40 years roaming about the street begging to survive. His boxing career is a function of his age.

Well said.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kuuljay(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
zainyola:

On my way cheesy
you wan spoil that your cute face abi? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Emmahunk(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's roughly One Billion, seventy million and several hundreds of thousands of Naira yet there are poverty stricken people in his home town
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by RexTramadol1: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Chai...convert it to naira shocked
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

My dear,don't mind Floyd ooo

Because of you, I will make more

Beht supply me wit idea! grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ideylaff: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! Well, he earned the money. Nobody should come here and say he shoudl have invested the money. I would prefer to be this guy than to be an old man like Warren Buffet who only lives to see his money pile up, without spending it. What is the reason of acquiring wealth wealth if you can't enjoy your life? I would prefer to enjoy 30 years out of 70, instead of living till 80 and not enjoy life. That is just me sha.

Have you tried to read up the level of philanthropy deeds Warren Buffet embarks on year after year

Please don't lets compare this typical Blackman who invests in depreciable assets he flaunts on. Instagram

What have we not seen. B4

Floyd needs to grow up real quick
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kayo80(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
2sex:
hope you know the history of athletes who become nothing after their reign?

Except he has some solid foundation, boy... $4.8M is nothing... I repeat nothing... Money only stays with those who know it's language.

And you think he doesn't know the language? Someone that has been making hundreds of millions yearly for more than ten years now. Abeg, free am and use your financial advise on yourself.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kasmail(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
EmagNig:
nna men

I dont need money this much

10million naira will solve my problem

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

poverty don soak you... how much is 10million.. even it can solve your problem now ask for more. God is able! can 10million build u house in lekki. think big
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kayo80(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
marked10:

I dont tink u r ok dude

I also don't think you are okay.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by piagetskinner(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's some bad a$$ machine... Seems better than the bugatti
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kayo80(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Willie2015:

Diff stroke for diff people. He should spend wisely so he will not enjoy for 30 years and spend 40 years roaming about the street begging to survive. His boxing career is a function of his age.

And how do you know he isn't investing his money? Pls don't compare this guy to Tyson and Holyfield dem. This dude doesn't drink or smoke... he is super disciplined. He doesn't even womanise...only keeps one woman at a time. You want him to make all that money and not find a way to enjoy his life? I don't blame you sha. Make one million dollars first and then come back and say what you just said.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by coolshegs10(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=37262960][/quote]

my bro...its more than DAt o...poverty must die se!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by nenergy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
WaleGent:
$4.8m, Abeg who get the 1st car. Since his own is 2nd.
Maybe Mr Christian von Koenigsegg, the owner of Koenigsegg Automotive AB.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_von_Koenigsegg
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by 2sex(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
kayo80:

And you think he doesn't know the language? Someone that has been making hundreds of millions yearly for more than ten years now. Abeg, free ham and use your financial advise on yourself.
I don't think he has grossed as much MJ highest earnings at peak... we all know how MJ ended. The end is the most the most important. Anyway, enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by anigold(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
Floyd the money Mayweather showed off this expensive car, a
Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar that is obviously only made for the super rich.

According to Floyd, there are only 2 of these made in the world and Floyd got the 2nd one. Money talks…

#Yolo

https://instagram.com/p/6ta0ARx3W2/

i really hope this dude is investing his money in real estate or any less risky investments or saving for the rainy days... I

dont wanna hear any Mike Tyson-like or MC hammer-like story of being broke...

Its funny a black man makes $170M next he buys a private jet worth $45M and becomes broke in 5 years time...

While a white man earns $500 but invest $300 and becomes a billionaire in 5 years time....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by anigold(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
zainyola:

On my way cheesy

please come lets fight.... Abeg i need a romantic beating... If you be kungfu lady abeg stay where u are i dont like those mean nurses in the hospital...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Chubhie: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Once I hear of boxing, I think of Mohammad Ali and the bond he had with Howard Cosell.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mc hammer travails have not taught this guy a lesson.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Originalsly: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
People got vice....at least he has something to show....some celebrities blow as much on womem, drugs, gambling and entertainment. If that is what makes him happy....so be it.he earned it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by zainyola(f): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
kuuljay:
you wan spoil that your cute face abi? grin grin grin grin grin

Spoil ke shocked shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by zainyola(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigold:

please come lets fight.... Abeg i need a romantic beating... If you be kungfu lady abeg stay where u are i dont like those mean nurses in the hospital...

Almost there tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kuuljay(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
zainyola:

Spoil ke shocked shocked
so you don't know what boxing means abi?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by zainyola(f): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
kuuljay:
so you don't know what boxing means abi?

I expect him to b gentle with me and if he spoil it chaii I will call u to cum beat him up for me grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Booty4me: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
You've got to be mega rich to have a Bugatti Veyron, Bugatti Gran Sport, Ferrari 458 Spider, Lamborghini Aventador Porsche 911, Turbo S Ferrari 599, GTB Fiorano and a Private Jet as toys.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Vikky014(f): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
YerYer:
A guy who can't read or write is worth hundreds of millions of dollars simply for doing what he loves, boxing. If my children are found fighting in school, I will encourage them.
hahahahahahahahahaha.i don faint oooo.ur children fighting in school ke i tot u said d guy no go sch ni?. jst train them at home nah tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by eedrees(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeessaaaa..........ayaf faint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken / DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.