Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. (5234 Views)

5 Things I've Learnt Since My Girlfriend Got Pregnant / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2015
ashieduplus:

A few questions:
1. How long had you been seeing each other?

2. How serious was the relationship? Was it well defined with marriage in mind?

3.Have you met her family? How close are you to them?

A couple of years now, ofcourse we've been on and off a couple of times but 4 years we've always come back.

I wouldn't be in a relationship with anyone if I have no plans of settling down with the person. My family knows her. She attends my family functions. My dad calls her instead of calling me. (that man!).

Her family lives far away. I have met her dad once but I talk to her brothers on the phone occasionally.
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2015
harizonal123:
Brotherly advice! Pls look for another replacement asap. If not your bp will soon go up! Speaking from experience; been there b4

My bp is stable o. Just that the pepper soup had too much pepper yesterday. Other than that, i am fine. Must have been a bad experience for you too. One of those things men face but no one talks about.
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2015
LADYARIK:
Sowie
Thanks
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2015
JVgal:
Pele op. U will find sm1 soon.
Oshe
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

Bro. You took it well. I respect that. cool At least you're not the one getting married to a lady who had a secret guy right up to her wedding day. At least you don't have to worry later on if your children are really yours. You certainly won't be the one to avoid her if you guys meet at the mall or wherever.

Hey you know what? You got the better part of the deal.

Haha!. Indeed. Thanks man. You've made my morning.

1 Like

Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2015
idu1:
Its well ma nigga....
ise...
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Jwhizzy:
Words of wisdom.

OP, it will hurt, it will take time, but you'll move on, and you'll be glad you didn't end up with a *****

Yes boss. But don't wanna call her the B word though.
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by zicoraads: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2015
I see e-diots everywhere undecided
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2015
ManTiger:

Na so my girlfriend do me in 2009 because I was broke, I simply fix my brokeness. Just fix your life and she'll wish she stayed with you.

Don't let this weigh you down, let it ginger the tiger in you.

ManTiger, correct words. I don't think it's finance though because I have no problems with that but... Who knows ?.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Ncooooh i am very sory poster. Woww dat is sooo sad.i am realy sory my brother.woww.my heart is realy hurt by dis post
Thanks Nina. I appreciate the care and concern. smiley
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 7:02am On Aug 24, 2015
pcguru1:
Don't bother yourself girls come and go, but your wife won't besides good luck to the dude who married her, because he's gonna need it.
I wish him goodluck too.
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2015
pcguru1:

Oh yes there is, beautiful rain it depends on your mood. But that asides that " this too shall pass"
Amen
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2015
zicoraads:
I see e-diots everywhere undecided
where are they ?
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by MrAnonTAC: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
segxi1960:
And I just found out because her friend posted the picture on facebook.

Well... I am off to bed.
The she wasnt your girlfriend in the first place btw Its always better she cheats with you than cheat on you. Her husband is at loss..

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Its becoming serious these days

I just don't understand girls these days,they are dating a guy right now and that same minute they are marrying someone else.

Op sorry you hear,don't worry this too shall pass,just matter

1 Like

Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by Edipee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
'yen eka Abasi udiong fien.
Adaeze003:

I'm all for the girl getting married and all but I don't like deceit whether from the males or females.

On this same nl, a guy dumped a girl and married another and the girls here were cursing the life outta him and now? Aint it the same thing?

Marriage takes at least 3 months to plan and conclude, what is there to let go of the other guy?

It's kinda messed up to string someone along, male or female.
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Damn, that's cruel. But trust me, you dodged a fatal bullet there if you think about it. Would you rather be the guy she married and then found out she has a bf she's been dating while engaged to you? Count your blessings my dear.
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Ebiz12:
Its becoming serious these days

I just don't understand girls these days,they are dating a guy right now and that same minute they are marrying someone else.

Op sorry you hear,don't worry this too shall pass,just matter
This is becoming a trend ? Really worrisome then. Thanks
Re: So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. by segxi1960: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2015
KittenPaws:
Damn, that's cruel. But trust me, you dodged a fatal bullet there if you think about it. Would you rather be the guy she married and then found out she has a bf she's been dating while engaged to you? Count your blessings my dear.
Thanks. My blessing indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend / Check Out Nakitende Esther, A Ugandan Bold And Big Female Model / Yahoo Boy Shared Video Of Girl He Lashed Twice In A Night (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.