Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? (7659 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Not all guys support hair extensions.
What do you think guys
see more www.sntcollections.com
Ladies you can shop online at www.sntcollections.com

PAY ON DELIVERY

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by eleko1: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
As long as she doesn't look like Jezebel,Masquerade/wontwste my money on useless goat hair,she's good to go wink kiss

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
what if its not your money and hers only?
eleko1:
As long as she doesn't look like Jezebel,Masquerade/wontwste my money on useless goat hair,she's good to go wink kiss
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Do guys normally care about that stuff?

As long as its clean and neat, and the lady isn't making a big deal out of it, would he really care?

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
yes some care
Gurgle:

As long as its clean and neat, and the lady isn't making a big deal out of it, would he really care?
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by vizkiz: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

we care about your hair and what you do with it!
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Gurgle(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
sntcollections:
yes some care

Ok if it really bothers him I wont wear it and would find alternative styles..but eventually I would convince him to allow me because it doesn't really concern him lol

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Gurgle(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

we care about your hair and what you do with it!

So does weave-on disturb you??
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by ivyT(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dats their wahala..
I even nid vv spanish curls_just 40k for 2 bundles,them no born am well make hin no gv me d money

3 Likes

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
makes sense. Always good to stay true to who you are
Gurgle:

Ok if it really bothers him I wont wear it and would find alternative styles..but eventually I would convince him to allow me because it doesn't really concern him lol

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sntcollections: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
yes does it?
Gurgle:

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by sulmeza(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
Dats their wahala..
I even nid vv spanish curls_just 40k for 2 bundles,them no born am well make hin no gv me d money
undecided undecided undecided...see am......i cant but pity dah guy....

2 Likes

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by eleko1: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2015
She's good to fix em.Looking good shud be one watch word/moderate dress up not luk like Tawa the Agege bread seller
sntcollections:
what if its not your money and hers only?

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by vizkiz: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

it doesn if its not sexy! angry
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Jwhizzy(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
My problem with this is some women are for the most part financially irresponsible. You have no savings, you're dependent, yet you are willing to spend 200k on hair.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2015
As long as it makes her look good..
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by cyprus000: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Jwhizzy:
My problem with this is some women are for the most part financially irresponsible. You have no savings, you're dependent, yet you are willing to spend 200k on hair.
[size=13pt]
This is where the term "fish brain" makes sense.
[/size]
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2015
"He" won't have any problem with my hair extentions

He met me already using them
I will convince him just the way I did with my dad

If I could now use make-up and hair extentions in my father's housE I can handle that guy,trust me
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by tpiander: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2015
You're selling it?

So what concerns you with if women can date a guy who is against it or not?

Is that how to sell something?

1 Like

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2015
It's not really an issue but I don't think I'd wanna be with someone that's completely against something. I wanna have my options & be free. He's obviously not "the one". Next!
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by xp17(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2015
ivyT:
Dats their wahala..
seriously
i thought you all are independent ladies , aka feminist? Or your kinda feminism is to open your mouth wide cursing out hot air at the opposite gender .

You 're very arrogant and rude, folks like you 're either from a very poor background or never worked for money before. The most ungrateful people re people that have never worked for money in their entire live. hopefully, you'll learn some gratitude when you start having a daily ritual of leaving home and come back until after 8-12hrs or when you get separated from family and friends to a distant destination just to make a living.
I really pity that guy for for harboring a liability who has nothing other than sex to offer.

Please don't take this personal. I wish i have a nicer way i could write this.

5 Likes

Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by misspicy(f): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2015
He met me using it,he cnt stop me from using it...
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by AfroKnight: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's not really an issue but I don't think I'd wanna be with someone that's completely against something. I wanna have my options & be free. He's obviously not "the one". Next!

...Singing

"Where is the love?" grin

How can you be free to do whatever you want and still be in a relationship? There must be compromise, sacrifice, tolerance, etc. So baby you gotta lose that hair right now. grin
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

...Singing

"Where is the love?" grin

How can you be free to do whatever you want and still be in a relationship? There must be compromise, sacrifice, tolerance, etc. So baby you gotta lose that hair right now. grin

Even when it comes to HAIR? Nah, he can keep the love. That's way too controlling for my liking. Ain't nobody is gonna put a break & limit my jooj. Not for love, world peace or money. Bye boo! tongue
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by AfroKnight: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Even when it comes to HAIR? Nah, he can keep the love. That's way too controlling for my liking. Ain't nobody is gonna put a break & limit my jooj. Not for love, world peace or money. Bye boo! tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy but I thought your love was forever. You should love him no matter what. It's only hair after all.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Gurgle:

we do care........I do
I Like to run my fingers through your hair
long or short I want to know its the real thing
God I Hate those weaves esp when you have to navigate ur fingers over the ridges angry
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy but I thought your love was forever. You should love him no matter what. It's only hair after all.

No way. Look, I don't even use that much fake hair but that's my decision. Now I'm not gonna have some dude come into my life, lay down the law & tell me what not to do with MY hair. That simply is NOT gonna happen. Period. I don't need a style "expert". I need a man. Stay in your lane that's what I say!
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by AfroKnight: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No way. Look, I don't even use that much fake hair but that's my decision. Now I'm not gonna have some dude come into my life, lay down the law & tell me what not to do with MY hair. That simply is NOT gonna happen. Period. I don't need a style "expert". I need a man. Stay in your lane that's what I say!

cheesy cheesy but you ladies are always quick to tell a guy to trim his beard or go for a haircut. We don't complain. grin
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by andyanders: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Nothing wrong.So far as she feels good wearing it.
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy but you ladies are always quick to tell a guy to trim his beard or go for a haircut. We don't complain. grin

Maybe other ladies do that. But I really don't care about a man's grooming routine. I'm not his mother. However, I do expect him not to change too much. Yanno, I expect him to keep the look he had when I met him. I don't date dirty guys so he must continue being clean, smell good & that's about it. That's not too much to ask, is it? smiley
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by AfroKnight: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe other ladies do that. But I really don't care about a man's grooming routine. I'm not his mother. However, I do expect him not to change too much. Yanno, I expect him to keep the look he had when I met him. I don't date dirty guys so he must continue being clean, smell good & that's about it. That's not too much to ask, is it? smiley

One thing many guys don't really care about is hair extension. We tend to appreciate your real hair more. It feels natural, you can bathe it if you like and it's easy on your pocket. That is not too much to ask. grin Is it?
Re: LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

One thing many guys don't really care about is hair extension. We tend to appreciate your real hair more. It feels natural, you can bathe it if you like and it's easy on your pocket. That is not too much to ask. grin Is it?

Lol, but I don't use hair extensions. At least not all the time so you're barking at the wrong tree, pal tongue

I do agree with you, however, it's unnecessary & waste of money. Plus it causes alopecia in the long run. You see females start losing their hairline because of all that pulling. It's not cute once it gets to that point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.