Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Sister Is Missing Please - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Is Missing Please (36599 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ephi123(f): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2015
OP,
Our prayers are with you and your mum, I pray no harm comes to your sister in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by walemadu: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
be found in Jesus name. matter is settled
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by chikaodili09(f): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2015
@searching4luv.... May what happened to her happen to u IJN, Amen! So cruel to think that!! U need deliverance

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by casyrotts(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2015
doctokwus:

If someone calls you a fool now,they wud say one is abusive.
Comment with sense always.
call me the fool once na.... Lol ode... Ehen you watch match yesterday?
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by jaydee87(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2015
thoollz:
there are some heartless pricks on this forum, imagine, someone's sister is missing and all u can ask is why she initially entered a one chance bus? Dumb question. will I see fire and put my legs in it?

Another lady like her is also saying 'make I do make up small'. For real? when we r talking about a life threatening case. It's better u don't give comments than showing how shallow your brain is when it comes to reasoning. SMH.

OP, it's good u gave details, don't worry she'll b found in one piece, the sensitive ones on this forum can help.
it only shows how young they are in exposure and issues... its a pity we Dont know wen to be serious...
hike the lost is found and unhurt
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Rotimi47: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Our police are doing very little to stop this madness called ritual killings, how do they justify all the helicopters, man power and various types of equipments that are being purchased for them by the Government and meaniful Nigerians; they should know that only the living pay tax that part of which is used to pay their salaries and even to equip them. I tire for Nigeria police and other security agencies!!!
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Feranmicharles(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
imagin the stupid question that you just asked. Op dont worry your sister will come back hale and hearty in Jesus name amen.
noted
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by casyrotts(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2015
angelofurlife:
you are very insensitive.
lol..... See this mixed breed of gorilla and pig...ABEG NO VEX O.... NA PERSON BORN YOU?... I dnt just know o but i just they feel your pain...... Dont worry ehn next year you go get sense... *i spit on your head* go to lake chad and wash your head 7 times... You are healed..... Ekuke mtcheew
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by thoollz: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2015
jaydee87:

it only shows how young they are in exposure and issues... its a pity we Dont know wen to be serious...
hike the lost is found and unhurt
don't mind them Jare. I pray she's found soon and in perfect condition.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by nnamdiosu(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince:
[color=#990000][/color]my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she Called. That she was on her way home from school after like 30minutes more mum received her call that she was panting that She mistakenly ended in the wrong bus and that the people in it are already hitting somethg on their head to make them sleep, next we heard on the call was a scream, when we were about asking her what road she was and we been to several stations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my sister she is funmilayo abosede hassan...nd1 local govt studiesa poly ibadan her number is 08183712310 if u hv any information pls kal mi on 07038745119 or 08077662134 my pin Is #33392409 and my watsp is 07038745119.pls help a worried heart frds and fellow nigerians.pls come to my aid.

pls just be prayerful. others in such situation have been found. she too can be found in Jesus name. amen
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by tombeh(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2015
She will be found, nothing shall happen to her in Jesus Name! Amen
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2015
ruggedtimi:
serious matter oh..hw person fit knw a one chance bus wen u see one?
My brother this one no get defense oh. Especially when sexy ladies and good looking well dressed men are inside.

Well, I think entering a vehicle at the well know transport companies will be the safest.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2015
If truly she entered one chance then I am telling you that by His grace she would be found in good condition.
Her kidnap will mean the end of the road for them.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by enolife(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Feranmicharles:
cry she'd be found sad buh why she board One chance initially
please who know this Feranmicharles! He is one those behind this, He should be arrested and investigated. Take a look at his comment above.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Some people and their wierd comments sha. As though the bus conductor was calling 'One chance! One chance! Wole pelu change e.. Make una dey Press pause before Una type abeg.

May God protect your Sister wherever she may be. She would be found Godwilling
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Ariani: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2015
i thought dis one chance rubbish has gone to extinction? May God help d gal brk to her family
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by enolife(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2015
May God bring back your sister alive and in good condition. truth be told, feranmicharles must be arrested. Who konw him should give us his informations
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by kelmicheal: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2015
no situation GOD can not help.RUN to any mountain of FIRE church closer to you for a hot prayer sersion.any where she is ,she will comeback home by FIRE
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2015
I hope that you find your Sister safe and sound.

My Wifes happened about 3 years ago in Ibadan too. She entered the cab by Femi Johnson house near Kingsway (I don't give a shyte what they call it now, it will always be Kingsway to me) and she was headed to Molete.

We all have to be very cognizance of our surroundings.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by blackfase(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2015
There r so many disgusting fellows on this nl thing, its actually putting me off d site big time. U'd think they were actually raised by baboons in real life. They hav no moral compass or an iota of reasoning. There r plenty of them, sickos I call them.

thoollz:
there are some heartless pricks on this forum, imagine, someone's sister is missing and all u can ask is why she initially entered a one chance bus? Dumb question. will I see fire and put my legs in it?

Another lady like her is also saying 'make I do make up small'. For real? when we r talking about a life threatening case. It's better u don't give comments than showing how shallow your brain is when it comes to reasoning. SMH.

OP, it's good u gave details, don't worry she'll b found in one piece, the sensitive ones on this forum can help.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by tivta(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2015
Such things are bound to be rampant with the death of onni of ife, besides have learnt never to move around in the south west at night unless it's an emergency. May God return her to you, these are dark times there is no denying it.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by francizy(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2015
vheMa:
angry make I do make up small embarassed

Doing make up instead of consoling the OP and then sharing this thread whichever way you can.

Na wa for people sha oh
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by francizy(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2015
thoollz:

blackfase:

There r so many disgusting fellows on this nl thing, its actually putting me off d site big time. U'd think they were actually raised by baboons in real life. They hav no moral compass or an iota of reasoning. There r plenty of them, sickos I call them.

I swear, it's not only in the north that boko haram or terrorists exist. Many emotional and tribal terrorists dwell in southern Nigeria.

Good examples are below:

maxiuc:
I will be interested when it is a guy missing

vheMa:

searching4love:
SHE MIGHT BE FUCCKKING HER BRAINS OUT IN A GUYS HOUSE RIGHT NOW undecided NEVER TRUST THESE NAIJA GIRLS
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by bstringz(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
vheMa:

Your such a stupid Goat.. normally I don't post on this forum but this your dumb post made me do that.
Your very stupid. Someone's sister is missing a girl like you, all you could type was that bullshit in a stupid attempt at humour or what?
Your type should just be arrested and given a good beaten nothing more for your level of stupidity. Dumb girl.
Now if I wish your own sister gets missing, or even you should get missing so I can go and cut my hair. People would say am wicked.

In a nutshell, Your a fool.

@op your sister would be found, safe, hale and hearty
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
People still fall for one chance? angry
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by tellwisdom: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
All u need now is serious prayer for her. Serious one. She's in the hands of ritualist
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by thoollz: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
francizy:

I swear, it's not only in the north that boko haram or terrorists exist. Many emotional and tribal terrorists dwell in southern Nigeria.

Good examples are below:

it shows how inhumane they are, but karma happens
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by IVORY2009(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:
SHE MIGHT BE FUCCKKING HER BRAINS OUT IN A GUYS HOUSE RIGHT NOW undecided NEVER TRUST THESE NAIJA GIRLS

OMO IBADAN' KIKO SHELLE' cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by kwenu: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2015
i m shocked at the comments from people on here, it seems you all didnt read the story very well, this is not one chance but this vehicle is of ritualist, also seeing the location is ibadan , if it were one chance all they need do is bring out a gun and force every one to submit thier belongings, e.g phone, money ect. but making people fall asleep in a bus is something else, i suspect they are ritualist, please o.p. embark on serious fasting and praying, take a leave at your office for now, and go into serious fasting and prayer, let the God of heaven hear your voice.

cryout aloud to the Lord Almighty God and remove sleep from your eyes

and surely she will return home safe
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Vikky014(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
God. pls safe dis young lady. it could be ritual killers
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by DocAdray(f): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Feranmicharles:
cry she'd be found sad buh why she board One chance initially

Google has the best answer to your silly question!
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
vheMa:
You are shameless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Mourns Late Dad With Touching Throwback Photos / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.