Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Sister Is Missing Please - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Is Missing Please (36620 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by adorable29(f): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
blackfase:

There r so many disgusting fellows on this nl thing, its actually putting me off d site big time. U'd think they were actually raised by baboons in real life. They hav no moral compass or an iota of reasoning. There r plenty of them, sickos I call them.

My brother, the painful thing is that google directs a lot of foreigners who need to research one or two things about Nigeria to this site and soon the world will have the impression that we are ONE DISGUSTING UNINTELLIGENT SENSELESS ENTITY!

No thanks to the teenage trolls that are continually ruining this nairaland that one wonders if there are any sensible people left here...

@Poster, don't relent in your parayers. Its a good thing you are spreading the information. Write to as many other social and news media as you can. Our prayers are with you. Meanwhile, be strong for mumsy, ok?!
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Succeed4: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Fumilayo, wherever you are now, I turned you to an "Ark of Covenant"
in the midst of those devils. And I send an angel from above to release
you and other people in the hands of those evil people in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by blackfase(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
We r bein grossly misrepped here I tell u. And since its bein mouthed & noised that this is d biggest platform on naija issues, just like u put it, it will b taken as d general microcosm of how d average nigerian reasons. Its disgusting & appalling @ d same time to say d least...

adorable29:

My brother, the painful thing is that google directs a lot of foreigners who need to research one or two things about Nigeria to this site and soon the world will have the impression that we are ONE DISGUSTING UNINTELLIGENT SENSELESS ENTITY!

No thanks to the teenage mofos that are continually ruining this nairaland!

@Poster, don't relent in your parayers. Its a good thing you are spreading the information. Write to as many other social and news media as you can. Our prayers are with you. Meanwhile, be strong for mumsy, ok?!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by smajatt(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
SHE SHALL BE FOUND IN JESUS.. AS LONG AS JESUS IS ALIVE AND HIS NAME IS A THREAT TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS I COMMAND HER ANGEL TO BE ACTIVE AT THIS MOMENT AND SET HER FREE IN JESUS NAME..

PUT YOUR MIND AT REST OP,SHE WILL BE FOUND IN PERFECTLY GOOD CONDITION...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by grafixdon: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
God will bring her back safe and sound.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince:
my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she Called. That she was on her way home from school after like 30minutes more mum received her call that she was panting that She mistakenly ended in the wrong bus and that the people in it are already hitting somethg on their head to make them sleep, next we heard on the call was a scream, when we were about asking her what road she was and we been to several stations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my sister she is funmilayo abosede hassan...nd1 local govt studiesa poly ibadan her number is 08183712310 if u hv any information pls kal mi on 07038745119 or 08077662134 my pin Is #33392409 and my watsp is 07038745119.pls help a worried heart frds and fellow nigerians.pls come to my aid.
Tracking the route they took via the last call made by her number might be of help. Just go to an airtel office let them help you with it.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
So many animals on this forum who take every sensitive issue as a joke...Tufiakwa!
This is a matter of life and death for Christ's sake!
slimmyprince,it's time to pray,many of us will join in doing so too. Be strong for your mum.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Folzye(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
I pray for her, she shall be found and found Alive.. For her captors will never know peace. AMEN
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by samsnack(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
we pray she is well.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by beautiful95(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
God protect your daughter cryGod protect your daughter
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by doctokwus: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
casyrotts:
call me the fool once na.... Lol ode... Ehen you watch match yesterday?
Which match because I watched a lot.
I hope u are not a Chelsea fan because you reason like them,no offence intended.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ejehprince13(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
God will bring her home sucessfully in jesus name. AMEN
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
I really hope to God that she's found. I was almost a victim myself earlier this year... I dunno what entered their mind to kick me out of the bus to one bush even tho it was on speed. it's not safe to enter these cabs in the evening/nights in Ibadan.
sadI really hope to God that she's found. I was almost a victim myself earlier this year... I dunno what entered their mind to kick me out of the bus to one bush even tho it was on speed. it's not safe to enter these cabs in the evening/nights in Ibadan.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by rbekins: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
OMG. May the Almighty God have mercy upon her life and forgive her sins what ever she has committed and send down the Holy Angels, Angel Micheal, Angel Uriel to move down where ever she is right now and locate her, protect and put her in a safe condition. May the Holy spirit put a Cherubic confusion among those demonic agents that held her in captives in Jesus mighty name Amen. #she will come back by his grace.

slimmyprince:
[color=#990000][/color]my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she Called. That she was on her way home from school after like 30minutes more mum received her call that she was panting that She mistakenly ended in the wrong bus and that the people in it are already hitting somethg on their head to make them sleep, next we heard on the call was a scream, when we were about asking her what road she was and we been to several stations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my sister she is funmilayo abosede hassan...nd1 local govt studiesa poly ibadan her number is 08183712310 if u hv any information pls kal mi on 07038745119 or 08077662134 my pin Is #33392409 and my watsp is 07038745119.pls help a worried heart frds and fellow nigerians.pls come to my aid.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Feranmicharles(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
you get sense jare,nulike one mumu wey quote me angry
bushdoc9919:

It is not easy to distinguish one chance from real taxis.

Here in Abuja, as a rule of thumb...if it is not a painted taxi/bus,it is possibly one chance. However...the one chance I entered was a painted taxi...meanwhile...I have entered a lot of unpainted taxis...and nothing happened.

I think what we need in Nigeria is proper municipal city transport services....with integrated intra-city light rails, and buses. Let us end all this six seater bus nonsense.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Any updates?
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by zubimete(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
I will pray 4 ha in my church 2day since we have prayas. Plz dnt 4get to share amazing testimony via here because she will be set free IJN.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince please take heart.
All hope is not lost.
I tried calling the number and it is switched off truly.
Try and visit the GSM company and let them triangulate her lost known location when the call to your mom was made.
You may need to spend some money to really get the police searching.
It is well sad

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
I fear Nigeria shaa..relocating would be a difficult task..security is 0℅
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Missonas(f): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
ceejay80s:

Unpainted or painted, they use all,
Before entering a bus at night,don't always be in a hurry , look inside, if there are too many young men, then wait for another, don't enter those unpainted cabs except u are the only person inside and make sure the driver is an elderly man who can't over power u.
When ever u find out that there are too many men in ur bus ,drop and enter another
Painted cabs have registration numbers and can easily be traced thats why i said 'curb their excesses'. Even pape's strong pass youngees oo.Na jst to be on alert and pray.Then if u take a cab always make sure d cabbie passes inside d twn where pple are about and not the express way
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ceejay80s(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Missonas:

Painted cabs have registration numbers and can easily be traced thats why i said 'curb their excesses'. Even pape's strong pass youngees oo.Na jst to be on alert and pray.Then if u take a cab always make sure d cabbie passes inside d twn where pple are about and not the express way
Its as if u font know that they change the plate number when ever they want to go for robbery operation
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by cherry007(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
We NL will keep praying on her behalf, her head is not for rituals, God will prove wot he use to be God in her lifeN have faith ok

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Boyooosa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
casyrotts:
Na wa o... Dem don nak apkako for her head na... Oboi pray o
Who is you na?
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by sketcherJ(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince:
[color=#990000][/color]my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she Called. That she was on her way home from school after like 30minutes more mum received her call that she was panting that She mistakenly ended in the wrong bus and that the people in it are already hitting somethg on their head to make them sleep, next we heard on the call was a scream, when we were about asking her what road she was and we been to several stations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my sister she is funmilayo abosede hassan...nd1 local govt studiesa poly ibadan her number is 08183712310 if u hv any information pls kal mi on 07038745119 or 08077662134 my pin Is #33392409 and my watsp is 07038745119.pls help a worried heart frds and fellow nigerians.pls come to my aid.
have u found her?I live at Ibadan,and the story is all over d news
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Missonas(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
ceejay80s:

Its as if u font know that they change the plate number when ever they want to go for robbery operation
Not plate number in abj each cab duly registered is numbered.some are even painted on d bodies of d car
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
bstringz:

Your such a stupid Goat.. normally I don't post on this forum but this your dumb post made me do that.
Your very stupid. Someone's sister is missing a girl like you, all you could type was that bullshit in a stupid attempt at humour or what?
Your type should just be arrested and given a good beaten nothing more for your level of stupidity. Dumb girl.
Now if I wish your own sister gets missing, or even you should get missing so I can go and cut my hair. People would say am wicked.

In a nutshell, Your a fool.

@op your sister would be found, safe, hale and hearty
silly broke ass nigga embarassed see hin fake hat and yeye glass. Ediotic mumu
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Feranmicharles(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
enolife:
May God bring back your sister alive and in good condition. truth be told, feranmicharles must be arrested. Who konw him should give us his informations
what's this one insinuating?
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by sammyyycole: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince:
Hey bro,now is the time for u to get closer to mum,she needs u more than ever,got to ur place yesterday but James told me u are nt yet back,learnt mrs Ajumobi has sent a message to all the police stations in IB,Funmi will be found bro,be strong.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by sammyyycole: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
thoollz:
there are some heartless pricks on this forum, imagine, someone's sister is missing and all u can ask is why she initially entered a one chance bus? Dumb question. will I see fire and put my legs in it?

Another lady like her is also saying 'make I do make up small'. For real? when we r talking about a life threatening case. It's better u don't give comments than showing how shallow your brain is when it comes to reasoning. SMH.

OP, it's good u gave details, don't worry she'll b found in one piece, the sensitive ones on this forum can help.
Hello Thoollz,thanks for your contribution,i was just about picking out those insensitive comment made here one after the other before i realized you have helped made my job easier,some people might be so dumb that they just type trash without thinking,the OP is a personal friend of mine,and the lady Funmi missing here is a daughter to the women leader of APC in Oyo state,they need ur prayers,it will go a long way because she is still yet to be found as at today,much luv.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by awesomesossy(f): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2015
maxiuc:
I will be interested when it is a guy missing

My greatest prayer is dat u ll b d guy missing....i wonder if it's compulsory to comment...if u don't hav wat to say Bros go boil beans....mtsheww angry angry
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by awesomesossy(f): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2015
vheMa:
angry make I do make up small embarassed

Modified: enough of these sh!t quote I said "make I do make up small" doesn't mean that I've no pity 4 OP.

I:e make I do make up small means(putting up a sad emotion/emoji/smiley) which is this (embarassed) can't y'all see
My dear insensitive ass...commenting isn't compulsory...u should have just kept quiet instead of showing ur stupidity to d public...no b only make up...u for just make down nd sideways join...silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Mourns Late Dad With Touching Throwback Photos / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.